Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes thats what happened here Mr Alias :rolleyes:

I see you have the standard issue sevco blinkers on your refusal of reality is much akin to standing fingers in ears,eyes closed repeating "this is not happening"

As for being me being an alias that as close to the truth as Bill Struths testimony on Willie Wilton.

I see you have the standard issue sevco blinkers on your refusal of reality is much akin to standing fingers in ears,eyes closed repeating "this is not happening"

As for being me being an alias that as close to the truth as Bill Struths testimony on Willie Wilton.

Quite simple really my alias friend, you can point where i was wrong.

Over to you..

Quite simple really my alias friend, you can point where i was wrong.

Over to you..

well your grasp on the english language is basic in the extreme, but here goes your failure to see that Green has surrounded himself with bigoted orange simpletons in Northern Ireland and is using this as ploy to empty the pockets of said knuckledraggers both there and In Scotland. Playing to the crowd is he not? or do you think that the timing of his trip was coincidental?

You have to ask yourself is this a club to be associated with? if your answer is yes than you are very very wrong

Are you Bill McMurdo and David Leggats idiot son?

well your grasp on the english language is basic in the extreme, but here goes your failure to see that Green has surrounded himself with bigoted orange simpletons in Northern Ireland and is using this as ploy to empty the pockets of said knuckledraggers both there and In Scotland. Playing to the crowd is he not? or do you think that the timing of his trip was coincidental?

You have to ask yourself is this a club to be associated with? if your answer is yes than you are very very wrong

Are you Bill McMurdo and David Leggats idiot son?

Anyone else see the irony here?

Well spill the beans then and tell us all about it.

The floor is yours.

Well obviously, you'll claim that visiting a hotbed of support like Northern Ireland is entirely to be expected as he attempts to raise support and investment. Similarly, I'd imagine that you'll claim that displaying the flag of that country is entirely appropriate and would raise no eyebrows, were he to do something similar with a Canadian or Australian flag if visiting these places. As with everything though, it's context that matters.

The red hand flag is a symbol of Protestantism when flown in association with Rangers - you and I both know this. Appealing to this aspect of what Rangers are about in this direct way, is therefore sectarian. That's before we consider some of the other people in the picture who have dubious reputations, whether they're sitting immediately beside Green or not.

If we're allowed to depart from that particular photo, we could also pick up on the enthusiastic answer he provided to a question about whether Rangers would have another orange shirt; or we could ask why he was happy to be pictured in an away kit from a decade ago.

I still don't know if Green worked it out by himself or was taken aside by an advisor. There's no doubt though that he's playing his sectarian card in order to ingratiate himself.

It's part of Rangers' on-going tragedy that such a crude, repulsive and blatant tactic, works quite so well.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Well obviously, you'll claim that visiting a hotbed of support like Northern Ireland is entirely to be expected as he attempts to raise support and investment. Similarly, I'd imagine that you'll claim that displaying the flag of that country is entirely appropriate and would raise no eyebrows, were he to do something similar with a Canadian or Australian flag if visiting these places. As with everything though, it's context that matters.

The red hand flag is a symbol of Protestantism when flown in association with Rangers - you and I both know this. Appealing to this aspect of what Rangers are about in this direct way, is therefore sectarian. That's before we consider some of the other people in the picture who have dubious reputations, whether they're sitting immediately beside Green or not.

If we're allowed to depart from that particular photo, we could also pick up on the enthusiastic answer he provided to a question about whether Rangers would have another orange shirt; or we could ask why he was happy to be pictured in an away kit from a decade ago.

I still don't know if Green worked it out by himself or was taken aside by an advisor. There's no doubt though that he's playing his sectarian card in order to ingratiate himself.

It's part of Rangers' on-going tragedy that such a crude, repulsive and blatant tactic, works quite so well.

chucky wanna play

:ph34r:

NI has a lot of Rangers fans and guess what he was also in Canada and America last week doing the same thing, visting fans and having Q&A's, which should be no big deal to most sane folk.

There is nothing with either Protestantism or the flag in question, if you have a problem then i suggest you look in the mirror and i'm neither a unionist or orangeman. You're acting like the posters on RM who get all riled over the ROI and tricolours, live and let live sir.

Again an orange shirt is just an shirt, only someone with serious issues could get have a problem with it.

Greens a salesman, it's what he does and i see nothing sectarian about it, unless you have footage of him giving the billy boys laldy i suggest you give it a rest.

Love Bennett x x x

Whyte's days ended with his appearance on the steps at the front door of Ibrox. He spoke of how he intended to solve the problems he helped create, but the support made clear how welcome he would be going forward.

For his own safety, the polis advised the c**t never to darken our doorstep again. Do you still want to pretend that his time at Rangers was not ended by the support? One day Whyte will find himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and those polis warnings wont help him or protect him. Tragic really. Isn't it?

And, far from being dead, we're on the way back to the very top where we belong. I'd enjoy that shock victory whilst you can instead - its memory will fade soon enough as your diddy club disappears back to obscurity where it belongs.

Brilliant :lol:

Again an orange shirt is just an shirt, only someone with serious issues could get have a problem with it.

Greens a salesman, it's what he does and i see nothing sectarian about it, unless you have footage of him giving the billy boys laldy i suggest you give it a rest.

So shirts and flags are irrelevant and devoid of symbolism, yet song lyrics are loaded?

We draw the line in different places Bennett, that's all.

The fact remains that the new Rangers is making no attempt to ditch the sectarian baggage of the old one - in fact it's very openly embracing the stuff.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

So shirts and flags are irellevant and devoid of symbolism, yet song lyrics are loaded?

We draw the line in different places Bennett, that's all.

The fact remains that the new Rangers is making no attempt to ditch the sectarian baggage of the old one - in fact it's very openly embracing the stuff.

I'm going to disagree with you (obviously) I see nothing wrong with the shirt and flag in question and yes certain songs have been deemed sectarian which in our PC obsessed world is a slippery slope to go down. Time will tell i suppose if it's for better or worse.

Suppose so

You must be seeing things differently from me if Green visiting fans in various countires is such an issue to you.

I'm going to disagree with you (obviously) I see nothing wrong with the shirt and flag in question and yes certain songs have been deemed sectarian which in our PC obsessed world is a slippery slope to go down. Time will tell i suppose if it's for better or worse.

Suppose so

You must be seeing things differently from me if Green visiting fans in various countires is such an issue to you.

Rangers have came a long way. The guy is called Green ffs! Wouldn't have been allowed anywhere near Ibrox with a name like that in my day. ;)

But as you know, the visits themselves don't constitute my "issue".

The people he met there, the direction he was happy to take during the Q&A, and the symbolism he happily framed however, do.