Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And with the Zambia/Sudan thing, if the Rangers players were improperly registered, does that feck up every Scotland game they played in as they would need to be properly registered with a club to play in an International???? :unsure: 3-0 defeats a plenty..........

Nope ..

The national association fielded what they believed were properly registered clubs players in good faith.

Rangers the club damned well knew that they were breaking the rules ...

Major difference.

Yeh, after I posted it I remembered unregistered players at World Cups (Packy in '94), so I was talking bollox :D

Just had a look on the link shown by Wunfy, if my granny had wheels - she'd be a wagon.

And here I wasn't talking bollox :D

4.2 Clubs obligations, remember these take precedence over member clubs ,this is an official FIFA mandate and therefore sits above national or continental rules, which in any case normally mirror this.

# 3 wheels on Bennetts wagon and he's still rollin along # :whistle

Since i don't know the details of the share issue how can i possibly anewer questions on it Norman, the reply to Finnieston is more than sufficient. If you wish to amend your question to something more sensible then feel free,

and show some manners too Normy ;)

Not only are you disrespectful, I'm beginning to suspect you're wilfully stupid. You were asked by me, on several occasions, what your thoughts were on the chances of a successful share issue, considering the team's ropey form and, tacitly, the doubts concerning the finances of the club. Not what were the details, as nobody has a clue about that. Simply a request for your opinion on the matter - face it, I'm hardly going to come to you for inside information, am I? This question, remember, was in response to one of your occasional moans about the thread going off-topic. As such, it was an attempt (obviously futile) to engage you in reasonable debate on the subject matter of the thread.You didn't wish to engage - preferring to ignore the question, and then resume the disrespect and abuse.Fair enough. More reinforcement.

Not only are you disrespectful, I'm beginning to suspect you're wilfully stupid. You were asked by me, on several occasions, what your thoughts were on the chances of a successful share issue, considering the team's ropey form and, tacitly, the doubts concerning the finances of the club. Not what were the details, as nobody has a clue about that. Simply a request for your opinion on the matter - face it, I'm hardly going to come to you for inside information, am I? This question, remember, was in response to one of your occasional moans about the thread going off-topic. As such, it was an attempt (obviously futile) to engage you in reasonable debate on the subject matter of the thread.You didn't wish to engage - preferring to ignore the question, and then resume the disrespect and abuse.Fair enough. More reinforcement.

Quick question WRK.........

Why would a club need a share issue?

Stupid question possibly but one you would think potential investors would ask.

New players? Can't buy any.

Ground improvement? Bestest 5 star ground in the World.

Debt repayment? No debt.

To provide original investors with a dividend? Getting closer....................

Seeing as i don't know the full specs of the issue, how the hell can i say how successful it'll be (f**king daftest thing i've read on here, even with Dhensboy posting) It should be made public within a week or two and then you can interrogate me over it all you want with your usual Herr Flick routine.

I could take a stab in the dark and guess but you'd hold it against in the weeks to come if i was wrong.

Quick question WRK.........

Why would a club need a share issue?

Stupid question possibly but one you would think potential investors would ask.

New players? Can't buy any.

Ground improvement? Bestest 5 star ground in the World.

Debt repayment? No debt.

To provide original investors with a dividend? Getting closer....................

5YniB.gif

Seeing as i don't know the full specs of the issue, how the hell can i say how successful it'll be (f**king daftest thing i've read on here, even with Dhensboy posting) It should be made public within a week or two and then you can interrogate me over it all you want with your usual Herr Flick routine.

I could take a stab in the dark and guess but you'd hold it against in the weeks to come if i was wrong.

That's exactly what we've all been doing since Valentine's Eve, Bennett, and exactly what I was originally asking you to do.Then we could exchange opinions until we find out what DOES happen It's part of what makes this thread so much fun. You remember fun, don't you?

1. I ask your opinion.

2. You "take a stab in the dark"

3. (a) You're vindicated. Well done Bennett.

3 (b) You're miles off the mark. I take the piss.

4. Your turn.

Note that, in the advanced edition, steps 1 and 2 can take place simultaneously, and step 4 can commence directly after step 2. Some players enjoy engaging with multiple games.

There can even be an ad-hoc handicap system, where a player (say me) would ask a question of another( say, you) where the "askee" would be expected to have a better knowledge of the subject than the questioner.

Or you can continue insulting people, if that's more your bag.

That's exactly what we've all been doing since Valentine's Eve, Bennett, and exactly what I was originally asking you to do.Then we could exchange opinions until we find out what DOES happen It's part of what makes this thread so much fun. You remember fun, don't you?

1. I ask your opinion.

4. Your turn.

Note that, in the advanced edition, steps 1 and 2 can take place simultaneously, and step 4 can commence directly after step 2. Some players enjoy engaging with multiple games.

There can even be an ad-hoc handicap system, where a player (say me) would ask a question of another( say, you) where the "askee" would be expected to have a better knowledge of the subject than the questioner.

Ooooh, I like the sound of this game....

Sounds so simple, any fool could get it

.....oh, wait......

I really like your tenacity WRK.... Could do with you in the Raith midfield...

1. I ask your opinion.

4. Your turn.

Wibble.

Guest Kincardine

And with the Zambia/Sudan thing, if the Rangers players were improperly registered, does that feck up every Scotland game they played in as they would need to be properly registered with a club to play in an International???? :unsure: 3-0 defeats a plenty..........

I posted about this weeks ago. I mentioned Scotland games being made void and had someone point out (helpfully) that it would affect every international team for whom Rangers players played.

The few responses I got went along the lines of, "Don't try and be logically consistent. Just get your titles stripped. The rest is down to UEFA or FIFA"

I posted about this weeks ago. I mentioned Scotland games being made void and had someone point out (helpfully) that it would affect every international team for whom Rangers players played.

The few responses I got went along the lines of, "Don't try and be logically consistent. Just get your titles stripped. The rest is down to UEFA or FIFA"

Sorry. it must have been one of the few pages on here I missed :D , but with my follow up post, players have played even at WC Finals without being registered at all - Bonner in '94 for example (he only resigned for Celtic after the Finals).

I think it is a non starter.

Guest Kincardine

Nope ..

The national association fielded what they believed were properly registered clubs players in good faith.

Rangers the club damned well knew that they were breaking the rules ...

Major difference.

There we go. What a perfect example of the three monkeys. Thank you for illustrating my point so well.

I remember that discussion - seems like months ago rather than weeks, mind!

I can't recall if I took part in that particular segment, but it did seem to me at the time that, logically, it could have spread to all representative side that rangers employees with EBTs (or irregular contracts, or whatever, YKWIM) played for. My feeling was that, even for the SFA, the national associations were entitled to assume that the club had correctly registered the players.

The position of the SFA might be somewhat different if Campbell Ogilvie was there when they were picking such players for the National team, mind.....

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I remember it well and the usual suspects piling in to have to a go at you too.

If it's found that the players were registered incorrectly (which i don't believe they were) then that opens a can of worms which has serious ramifications both European and international games. The Celtic blogs and sites have already got a scapegoat lined up if this happens.

Guest Kincardine

I remember that discussion - seems like months ago rather than weeks, mind!

I can't recall if I took part in that particular segment, but it did seem to me at the time that, logically, it could have spread to all representative side that rangers employees with EBTs (or irregular contracts, or whatever, YKWIM) played for. My feeling was that, even for the SFA, the national associations were entitled to assume that the club had correctly registered the players.

The position of the SFA might be somewhat different if Campbell Ogilvie was there when they were picking such players for the National team, mind.....

I did a wee search and it was around the 10th of September - so only weeks.

If our players are proven not be to properly registered then it has implications domestically and internationally. I do not see how you can challenge the logic of this.

I did a wee search and it was around the 10th of September - so only weeks.

If our players are proven not be to properly registered then it has implications domestically and internationally. I do not see how you can challenge the logic of this.

The logic using Bonner as an example would go thus.................. Can play at International level without any form of club registration, so dodgy club registrations are irrelevant.

Guest Kincardine

I remember it well and the usual suspects piling in to have to a go at you too.

That doesn't worry me. I'm here to say my piece and if people disagree then it's fine. We thrive on differing opinions.

If it's found that the players were registered incorrectly (which i don't believe they were) then that opens a can of worms which has serious ramifications both European and international games. The Celtic blogs and sites have already got a scapegoat lined up if this happens.

This is a new on one me. Do share! Who is the scapegoat?

Edited by Kincardine

Guest Kincardine

The logic using Bonner as an example would go thus.................. Can play at International level without any form of club registration, so dodgy club registrations are irrelevant.

So nothing to do with improper registration and nothing to do with the SPL's enquiry then.

Come back to the thread when youve something sensible to post.