Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Serious point bennett, I know you take his rambligs with a pinch o salt but my club got feched over by speculators now don't own our own ground , are you comfortable with green in charge ? be honest. I'm fed up of fans getting shafted by these guys on the make.

Don't mind if i answer that do you? As a Rangers fan i'm not 100% comfortable that Green is in charge especially after the Whyte fiasco. I'm well aware that he is playing to the mindset of many fans to get them onside but to be honest the ST sales are not indictive of the backing towards Green,more towards backing the club to ensure the club carried on.

Until i read the full prospectus on the flotation and have more knowledge as to who the main investors are then i'll be holding back in buying into the issue before i make any decision. After losing shares and debenture bonds under the plc then i'll be taking in all relevant information before deciding.

I assume, given his name, that Mason Boyne is an alias of someone doing a spoof of a Rangers fan?

Was a character in kick up the 80's or naked video I think?

Don't mind if i answer that do you? As a Rangers fan i'm not 100% comfortable that Green is in charge especially after the Whyte fiasco. I'm well aware that he is playing to the mindset of many fans to get them onside but to be honest the ST sales are not indictive of the backing towards Green,more towards backing the club to ensure the club carried on.

Until i read the full prospectus on the flotation and have more knowledge as to who the main investors are then i'll be holding back in buying into the issue before i make any decision. After losing shares and debenture bonds under the plc then i'll be taking in all relevant information before deciding.

Thanks youngsy and bennett for your honest answers to my question its hard to judge sentiment during a slagging match at times. Just trying to get a handle on it can be confusing at times, but for you guys the gambit of emotions you have experienced must be hell. Doesn't mean I can't point and laugh now and again though as many of your teams supporters arrogance rubs many diddy club fans the wrong way.

It really is this simple. The club was worth more than £5.5 million he paid for the assets. You lot have been greeting on about how he shafted the creditors buying the assets way below market value. Now the club has been put on an even keel you are greeting because the company assets are being valued in the region of what you believed they were originally worth.

We have 36,000 season ticket holders. We have a share issue that despite the negative media coverage will be a success and bring in 15 million+. Every single thing you lot have predicted has been nonsense. No Rangers..Ibrox Bulldozed...Houses on Murray Park...No players except for Under 17s...If we were to survive then 10000 would be a decent average attendance...etc etc etc :rolleyes:

Green can have my £500. If it all goes pear shaped then at least i will know I did my best to save the club. I was not found wanting like so many were in our hour of need!!

Early days. All of the above can still happen. I hope you do not lose 500 pounds.

Not a penny from me till he shows a prospectus, that clearly shows the club is sustainable and exactly what the money is going to be used for, not a penny till the RST have said that this looks good for the club, not a penny till he answers the question where did the original 5.5M come from, not a penny till he details what his exit strategy is

I am not Anti Green but he is getting embarrassing, European super leagues, orange shirts, the problem is that he thinks that he is pandering to those that will buy shares, he is wrong, those that have the money to invest are way smarter than this and sooner or later he will have to answer the grown up questions

The smarter than you're average bear brigade ;)

Not a penny from me till he shows a prospectus, that clearly shows the club is sustainable and exactly what the money is going to be used for, not a penny till the RST have said that this looks good for the club, not a penny till he answers the question where did the original 5.5M come from, not a penny till he details what his exit strategy is

I am not Anti Green but he is getting embarrassing, European super leagues, orange shirts, the problem is that he thinks that he is pandering to those that will buy shares, he is wrong, those that have the money to invest are way smarter than this and sooner or later he will have to answer the grown up questions

Tedi(ous)....Someone appears to have hacked your account mate. :rolleyes:

Yer reading it, Sevco boy....

If this forum is a representation of the supporters of Scottish football thank f**k I'm away from it . Full of deranged rattlers and utterly obsessed (is it Killie you allegedly support) haters from the rest .

If this forum is a representation of the supporters of Scottish football thank f**k I'm away from it . Full of deranged rattlers and utterly obsessed (is it Killie you allegedly support) haters from the rest .

Oh dear! You're about 6 months too late to be accusing us all of being obsessed and have leanings towards your neighbours across the city. Its your attitude that makes the vast majority of us hope your club dies and never resurrects. Arrogance, Whataboutery and abuse of anyone who questions your "great" leaders decisions in the past and even now in the present has led this thread to continue and if that makes us all obsessed then put the badge on me. Happy to help. biggrin.gif

He exaggerated, we take most of his ramblings with a dose of scepticism while you lot seem to take every word to heart.

Ok, so if he "exaggerated" does that mean he's got 10 investors totalling £500 million, or 5 investors totalling £250 million?

Or did he just lie?

Oh dear! You're about 6 months too late to be accusing us all of being obsessed and have leanings towards your neighbours across the city. Its your attitude that makes the vast majority of us hope your club dies and never resurrects. Arrogance, Whataboutery and abuse of anyone who questions your "great" leaders decisions in the past and even now in the present has led this thread to continue and if that makes us all obsessed then put the badge on me. Happy to help. biggrin.gif

Nonentity is the badge you wear

Ok, so if he "exaggerated" does that mean he's got 10 investors totalling £500 million, or 5 investors totalling £250 million?

Or did he just lie?

Not far far from it Dindy but i'd wager that Green has covered it so that the wording of his original quote can refer to several things.

1350060149[/url]' post='6707578']

Well, we definitely won't be seeing any more posts from you on this forum, will we?