Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Spot on well done

In the end virtually every fan in scotland got what they wanted

Its just that Dave thinks somehow we Rangers fans wanted something else

I didn't get what I wanted. I wanted to see honesty and some integrity.

I wanted Rangers treated like any other club would be, and that would have meant joining at the bottom rung of Scottish football. Just like Annan had to do.

And under a name that did not 'pass off' as Rangers (who were in administration and eventually liquidation). Just because you buy a football ground and a few here today, gone tomorrow players doesn't count.

So it should have meant Sevco applying to join the South of Scotland league playing the likes of Threave Rovers, Dalbeattie, and Fleet Star.

That was the honest result. We ended up with something different on many counts.

Edited by thelegendthatis

I didn't get what I wanted. I wanted to see honesty and some integrity.

I wanted Rangers treated like any other club would be, and that would have meant joining at the bottom rung of Scottish football. Just like Annan had to do.

And under a name that did not 'pass off' as Rangers (who were in administration and eventually liquidation). Just because you buy a football ground and a few here today, gone tomorrow players doesn't count.

So it should have meant Sevco applying to join the South of Scotland league playing the likes of Threave Rovers, Dalbeattie, and Fleet Star.

That was the honest result. We ended up with something different on many counts.

Snap! Except I'd have had them in with Wishy and Newmains in the Central 2nd.

A grand read Bairn, i liked the part where the legal beagle found love for the very first time and soared through the air like an eagle.

Feel free to post more articles from the highly competent lawyer.

Maybe if he'd spent more time on his own cases rather than Rangers he'd still be allowed to practise without supervision.

Honesty would be admitting what team you support

Thankfully the majority wanted something else

I'd tend to disagree. Most Rangers fans, certainly, were happy with how it ended, but the vast majority of folk I know who follow other clubs would have preferred to see the clone Rangers in the juniors or SOS league at best.

You know what tedi, i gave you the chance to cut your losses when i gave you quotes from other rangers fans, but you dont know when to stop.

you're providing quotes from a poll, quotes you say that prove every rangers fan wanted the 3rd division, which i showed was a lie... i showed you, but rangers media wasn't good enough.

so how about the results of the poll...

tedi talks bollix again.JPG

it was rangers media users that took the poll, obviously! :lol: :lol: :lol:

old Tedi 5 Lies, you are good fun, but like every toy that been ragdolled around, you're weather worn, beaten and just no fun anymore.

please, take my advice, have a break and come back as someone else...

then we can tear you a new arsehole all over again.

:D :D :D

it was rangers media users that took the poll, obviously! :lol: :lol: :lol:

old Tedi 5 Lies, you are good fun, but like every toy that been ragdolled around, you're weather worn, beaten and just no fun anymore.

please, take my advice, have a break and come back as someone else...

then we can tear you a new arsehole all over again.

:D :D :D

Rodney, you plonker, don't be so mean. Tedi is the best Sevconian parody on here. I'm still trying to work out who he really is.

Even Rodney put more effort in than Dave, the only reason he has kept going is down to DB encouraging him on, but even he conceded the point hours ago ;)

Tedster you're getting worse, babelfish just told me that post was untraslatable. Take your time when replying mate.

Ship of Theseus. (or Trigger's broom)

Plutarch thus questions whether the ship would remain the same if it were entirely replaced, piece by piece. Centuries later, the philosopher Thomas Hobbes introduced a further puzzle, wondering: what would happen if the original planks were gathered up after they were replaced, and used to build a second ship.[3] Which ship, if either, is the original Ship of Theseus?

We haven't heard from Giovanni de Stefano for a while. I had hoped he would have been able to resuscitate the Oldco corpse just to see which would be considered to be the 'real' rangers by the sheeple.

Edited by cyderspaceman

I'll take that as an admission you have no intention of answering the question put to you ... fair enough,

er, but I did answer it. :1eye

To provide facilities for one's own is hardly the definition of sectarianism unless there's is total exclusion of all others .. which to my knowledge is not the case

Provding facilities for Catholics in order to keep them away from the "dangers" of Protestants is sectarian.

a) It's his belief b) see answer above

Indeed. See answer above.

I can't tell you the reasons as personally I was not there and I have no desire to research it.

Translation:

1. I don't want to know the truth

2. I wouldn't know where to begin if I were to research it.

However it unless it was a total exclusion then I personally fail to see how it is sectarianism.

Yes, I realise that you fail to see how it is sectarianism. Shameful.

You still seem to a very strong opinion on these matters .. so I'll ask you are you a religious man?

Not in the slightest. I just have a dislike of football clubs which exploit religious hatred in order to gain success on the football field.

So all of the unanswered questions .. are you going to provide a response or take the Orc way out?

I've responded several times and you've deflected all of my questions.. are you going to provide a response or take the bigot way out?

Edited by Captain_Sensible

Ship of Theseus. (or Trigger's broom)

We haven't heard from Giovanni de Stefano for a while. I had hoped he would have been able to resuscitate the Oldco corpse just to see which would be considered to be the 'real' rangers by the sheeple.

That reminds me, is what's happening right now not the same plan Bill Murray put forward about separating the club putting it in a new company and incubating the toxic heart until such time as the heart could be cured? Only the Rangers fans rejected that idea as being the death of the club.

When does Dr BDO come along to pull the plug?

That reminds me, is what's happening right now not the same plan Bill Murray put forward about separating the club putting it in a new company and incubating the toxic heart until such time as the heart could be cured? Only the Rangers fans rejected that idea as being the death of the club.

When does Dr BDO come along to pull the plug?

Still needs court approval, Depends on court timetable and Lord Hodge's view re conflict.

Unless you can define what he meant by 'dangers' which you readily admit you cannot .. then your 'answer above' is disingenuous ..

To the best of knowledge I have answered your questions,

Obviously it's the same dangers as all organised religion. The brainwashing of vunerable people into believing a lie designed to control the populous.

I have used the word 'expelled' as shorthand. I have simply no issue with our leaving The SPL. We deserved it and please don't think that I have any issue with that happening. I just can't think of a better word than, 'expelled' right now.

Your new club was never ever expelled or relegated ! There was for a time 43 clubs on the SFA's books.The real Rangers in admin and Green's SEVCO Scotland as it was called at the time.

The SPL never allowed your new club SEVCO Scotland a by straight into the SPL whilst the Rangers in admin still held the licence,and the SFL refused to give your club a by into the SFL 1st division as well but rather allowed your new club to enter into the 3rd division.

Here we have again Rangers fans in select mode on their new clubs situation because they need to believe they are the same club :blink:

Bollocks

Lets put a timeline on this

25th June 2012 - A Straw pole of Rangers fans by none other than Channel 4 Alex Thomson

25th June BBC confirm that Rangers will not gain entry into SPL

28th June BBC release following story

4th July The SPL Vote

So its clear that Rangers fans were clearly asking for the 3rd before it even became clear the which way the SPL teams would vote and well before Regans plans for Rangers in the 1st were hatched

The only person speaking pish Dave is you

ERM TEDI ! here we have some statements from real Rangers fans at the time including my Rangers supporting family members !

1, The embargo ? "We'll get pumped rotten in the SPL by the wee diddy teams every week and worst still get relegated,this is an attempt to humiliate the Rangers fans by actually being relegated whilst Celtic will never have been" ? OH the shame of actually being relegated was killing them :lol:

2, As 1 above but in the first division.

3, "We'd be as well playing in the 3rd division and have a chance at beating them because the embargo will kill our chances of winning any games"

Then turned to !

4, "Aye it's gonna be great pumping aw them wee diddy teams and getting a clean sweep of all the division titles on our way back to the top because Smeltic will never have a full set of of the league titles and back to back anaw WATP".

Glory hunting fuckers :lol:

Promoting a catholic team in a time when Catholics where 2nd class citizens are where banned from the majority of golf,bowling and sports club isn't a sectarian policy IMO?

Well said that man and I'll bet Cap'n nonsensical forefathers were in on the act as well in making the Irish Catholics second class as was the thing at the time.Everywhere was sectarian against Catholics in Scotland back in Victorian times and hence why they created a sports club for Catholics because they were not allowed in any other sports clubs back then.So Scotland was basically sectarian against the Catholics.

Will you lot take your god bothering shyte to the appropriate forum please? If there was a sky faerie what do you think him and the spaghetti monster would make of you lot?