Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Plus, if I was Hector, I'd reckon that banner was seriously taking the piss. They might as well have put one up saying "f**k You, Your Majesty. You Can Whistle For Your Cash".

Normans split personality disorder rears it's head again, oh dear.

I know a man who IS putting £5000 into this share issue and promised CG another £10000 shortly after.

Pointless arguing with him. I just wished him all the best with his investment.

Quite a sad way to loose your life savings.

Is that like hoose? Kincardine will be onto you.

Norman's

its

see these Ranger's supporter's.......

Aye, there's vultures circling around ibrox and all they can come up with is name-calling and slander. Poorly spelt at that. Still, apparently they're on for a World Record again this weekend, or something. Bless 'em.

Now I'm not saying it should, would or could happen, but - what if HMRC are just biding their time until Charlie gets all the money from M. Mouse, P. Benedict, B.Sands, and all the other investors, before popping up at ibrox and saying, "OK, we're not getting all the cash rangers stole from the taxpayer, but we'll have this. Oh, and leave the keys on yer way out."

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

No thanks, no interested in what he has to say.

Normans split personality disorder rears it's head again, oh dear.

Gaun yersel' Bennett! Stick to the important things in life, eh?

Can't wait for the day the padlocks go on those gates, Charlie fucks off with pockets full of DLA cheques and Crisis Loans, and you come on here, saying "somebody should have done something, somebody should have said something. How, oh how did this happen?"

You can rest assured that all on P&B will offer the appropriate level of sympathy. laugh.gif

Is that like hoose? Kincardine will be onto you.

Dont mention "hoose" poz OP or we'll have another 3 pages of deflections & crapola when the Cevco lads try to wash away the inconvenient truth of Chas, their former Club/company being wahsed away, Chas claiming he'd bought some titles for Sevco etc, etc, etc

Edited by Claymores

Full article here and video

Is it just me on did STV take the piss out of McCoist with their headline ....

Rangers boss McCoist points finger at Whyte but believes in Green

:lol::lol::lol:

Dear Alistair ... If you had not been such a shyte manager then maybe you would not have been pumped ootta Europe and been able to pay some of the bills ..

What train crash? :lol::lol::lol:

"“The sadness that’s been involved in the club within the last eight months, it’s been a blow to everybody, supporters and staff alike,” McCoist said.“I’m just a little bit disappointed that the real question hasn’t been answered effectively. That’s ‘why was there non-payment of PAYE and National Insurance?’

“That’s what I have been told is the reason we went into administration.”"

Surely the reasons for non-payment of PAYE, VAT and NIC were:

1. They'd have gone into admin even sooner, and

2. Craigie Boy's a crook. An extra few months may well have given him time to sort out the REAL deal with Chuckie.

Ah well, it'll all come out in the wash. More Butterkist, anyone?biggrin.gif

Well done Tedi, have a Hughie, thats about the first informative/questioning type post by a Sevco boy on this thread. Good to know that page sprung to the Newcos defence from August onwards, late to the party but hey-ho :D

Would have gave you 2 greenies if yyou had posted the agreement between Whyte + Green (or their proxies).

Edited by wunfellaff

Because you failed in your job as manager to qualify for the later stages in European competition upon which the clubs finances were based.

Aye, I mentioned this weeks ago when they were on one of their "we're a massive club" rants.

Man U failed to reach the group stages of the CL, and lost millions of pounds. Ferguson had to buy fewer players.

At the same time, rangers were in & out of Europe faster than Easyjet (twice). The resulting hole in their financial plan killed them.

Not so massive, then.

And dead.

I know its wishful thinking...... but if Sally had managed to guide his team in to the CL or even the EL , then it is possible that the Taxes and NI would have been paid and things may have been slightly more manageable (tax cases/EBTs/ side letters aside), therefore in my deluded mind Ally McCoist killed Rangers.

Now that would be funny.:lol: