Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You - presumably some desperate plastics and a tawdry handful of diddies - can wish for that all you want.

We are alive and well and on the road back to our rightful place at the very top of Scottish fitba. Well, whatever's left of it when we return.

smile.gif

? what's this about Green saying you'll never play SPL footy while he is in charge then ? Is this Green spouting more lies ? you the fans may be back supporting a team at the top league but it will be the first time your new club will be in the top teir 8)

That's always the case that when Rangers supporters respond to the endless lies and drivel poured out by diddies and plastics.

Take it how you want smile.gif

How many creditors did you rip off again?

Unless that's just another lie, part of the big anti rangers conspiracy.

? what's this about Green saying you'll never play SPL footy while he is in charge then ? Is this Green spouting more lies ? you the fans may be back supporting a team at the top league but it will be the first time your new club will be in the top teir 8)

Lucky he'll be off soon.

How exactly does Green expected to regularly compete in the champions league quarter finals if they refuse promotion to the SPL?

Lucky he'll be off soon.

How exactly does Green expected to regularly compete in the champions league quarter finals if they refuse promotion to the SPL?

Apparently they will be playing in the top division of the new Atlantic league of Europe's elite teams bypassing the SPL :)

Green will be sure to blame the SPL for stepping down as he pisses off with as much as he can rob from the orcs :lol:

What if they are right and a massive re-suss happens and Rangers are brought back to life and are not liquidated? :o

You mean like in "Frankenstein" where the reanimated monster realises that, because of its brutish behaviour, it can never be accepted as an equal in any civilised society and so decides to hunt down and destroy the evil man who created it?

A sort of, "four men had a scream"!

Where's that coat?

Apparently they will be playing in the top division of the new Atlantic league of Europe's elite teams bypassing the SPL :)

Green will be sure to blame the SPL for stepping down as he pisses off with as much as he can rob from the orcs :lol:

Ah, that's right, how can i forget about the european superleague, obviously Rangers a club that hasnt done anything of note in europe for a long time with the 53rd largest stadium un euope (despite having 5m fans world wide! and yet non of them would step in to save the club)

Let's see what else he believes....................

http://forum.rangers...pic=240068&st=0

The owners want to get more non-exec directors on board for good governance. No single investor will be allowed more than 10%.

Over 5 million worldwide fan base: wants to include them all much better than before.

The club is committed to ensuring our merchandise is readily available in USA. Former Ibrox favourite Reyna is going to help us create academies in USA, and Bocanegra will join him once he hangs up his boots. The club believes the American market to be massive.

The Asian Market is well known to our investors. This Market is seen as the biggest upcoming market, Rangers are going to get involved in a big way. The club is currently looking at partners to develop brand/ tours etc.

The club believes media rights are going to be huge over next decade, i.e TV migrating to web. Rangers are in talks with TV and tech companies. It is expected that media income alone will reach £100M within 10 years. Looks at example of the Champions League final which generated £1.7B.

Green believes there will be a Euro league of sorts within a few years and that RFC will be a part of it, citing that the global fan base is too big to exclude us. Green also alluded to The Champions League which would be worth £20M income to club per season.

The Club are going to revalue property assets at more realistic £30-40M in next balance sheet. The players are worth £2M on the balance sheet.

In January 2012 the wage bill was £30M per annum. It is now £6M per annum. Policy to bring in players on good wages (£20k pw) but not pay large fees we don't get back. Looking to bring in 10 players like that between now and top league return, making max wage bill of £16M per annum. Ally McCoist believes title winning squad achievable under that budget

It seemed to be a very productive meeting for all concerned. A proper, 21st century football business model has been created, in my opinion it will put Rangers light-years ahead of every other Scottish club and closer to the "Global" football brands such as Man United, Chelsea and Real Madrid.

He really seems like a stand up guy who knows what he's talking about.

Amazing, this "massive" club that is too big not got invite into a super league that can earn upto £100m in media right.

managed a whopping £500,000 raised through the RFFF with the "global fan base"

I can only assume they have paid money to oh you know......

Scottish Ambulance Service £8,438.40

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotland/rangers-administration-full-list-of-creditors-1-2325870

WAIT!! they couldn't?! that can't be right can it? I thought that club was all about being dignified.

You know what they should do, arrange another charity match, only give 10% of the money to the charity foundation and use the rest to start paying off creditors.

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/299946-inquiry-into-rangers-charity-over-match-against-ac-milan/

Good idea?

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Ah, that's right, how can i forget about the european superleague, obviously Rangers a club that hasnt done anything of note in europe for a long time with the 53rd largest stadium un euope (despite having 5m fans world wide! and yet non of them would step in to save the club)

Let's see what else he believes....................

Next after a successful AIM shares issue is selling shares on the moon for their intergalactic assault hell bent on complete and utter domination in our galaxy as the most successful team in space where most of the orcs minds are most of the time :lol:

Lance Armstrong should have to repay his Tour de France winnings after being stripped of his seven titles, says race director Christian Prudhomme.

The International Cycling Union stripped Armstrong of his results since 1 August 1998 after ratifying a US Anti-Doping Agency report on him.

Tour director Prudhomme called the UCI's decision "totally logical".

And he added: "The UCI rules are clear. When a rider is disqualified, he must pay the prize money back."

Not a bad precedent... or do the sevcotributezombie fc have nothing to do with the titles won by (and to about to be stripped from) the previous occupants of Ibrokes?

Lance Armstrong should have to repay his Tour de France winnings after being stripped of his seven titles, says race director Christian Prudhomme.

The International Cycling Union stripped Armstrong of his results since 1 August 1998 after ratifying a US Anti-Doping Agency report on him.

Tour director Prudhomme called the UCI's decision "totally logical".

And he added: "The UCI rules are clear. When a rider is disqualified, he must pay the prize money back."

Not a bad precedent... or do the sevcotributezombie fc have nothing to do with the titles won by (and to about to be stripped from) the previous occupants of Ibrokes?

Don't you know?

The club done nothing wrong, it was the company.

You - presumably some desperate plastics and a tawdry handful of diddies - can wish for that all you want.

We are alive and well and on the road back to our rightful place at the very top of Scottish fitba. Well, whatever's left of it when we return.

smile.gif

I should be king of the castle, I should be at the top of that hill.

That nasty rotten hill is bigoted against me and expects me to climb it.

The boys with the bulldozers will deal with it.

Once you have wreaked your vengeance and flattened the hill, you will be in your rightful place at the top of .. eh... what?

Guest Kincardine

Oh sure - we should reliquish our titles if we've been found guilty of illegal use of drugs.

I'm pretty sure that isn't something we've been charged with. Do you know otherwise?

Oh and if you have the ignorance to use the phrase, "Financial Doping" then you're a cretin.

Oh sure - we should reliquish our titles if we've been found guilty of illegal use of drugs.

I'm pretty sure that isn't something we've been charged with. Do you know otherwise?

Oh and if you have the ignorance to use the phrase, "Financial Doping" then you're a cretin.

less insults please, i'm sensitive.

How about plain old cheating instead of drugs/doping etc.? :D

Guest Kincardine

less insults please, i'm sensitive.

You may be sensitive but I am polite.

I'll give you a greeny if you can point out where I insulted you.

Guest Kincardine

Surely the author of the sentence has the right to express himself.

Yes of course he or she can. I also have the right to disagree with him/her. The poster didn't actually use the phrase, "Financial Doping" so it's a pretty arid argument.

Guest Kincardine

you are correct, it was only an implied future conditional insult :P:lol:

Hey I'm a Bear. We are thick as f**k and have no concept of subtleties.

Let's make this simple: Did I insult you or not?

No part of Rangers is liquidated as yet. That's the first of your 'most of us accept' lies. So, not completely accurate from you.

It's the old double dance from diddy clubbers - where history is concerned Rangers must be dead, where debt is concerned they are very much alive. laugh.gif

Liquidated, put into liquidation, you are debating semantics. I will admit that if someone rescues the old club and pays off the debts then liquidation will be avoided. Fat chance. Most of us DO accept it, you are in the minority. Don't like it, do you?

Don't forget your club is a diddy club too.:P A diddy club which should simply admit that it is a new entity and stop the pretence.