Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has anyone from the supporters asked him? If not, why not?

come on why?

what else should they ask him, "hey Ally have you ever

worn womans clothes?

snorted powder

drank windowlene

pumped a donkey

Come on if thereis a thread of evidence then aye but I think we may be clutching at straws here

come on why?

what else should they ask him, "hey Ally have you ever

worn womans clothes?

snorted powder

drank windowlene

pumped a donkey

Come on if thereis a thread of evidence then aye but I think we may be clutching at straws here

I know the answer to the womans clothing :o (male manager of Jeanster - not me-, say no more)....

As to the why? Good God if it was any other club their own supporters would have demanded the truth, this only being 1/2 of 1/50 of 1/1000 of a percent that they should have been asking about.

Quick question for rangers fans. Of everything goes pear shaped for your club with the whole can of worms that's been opened and if your club does really cease to exist what team will you support ?

None.

How about you?

Edited by Bearwithme

I remember seeing Green say Claudio Reyna is going to act as a Rangers ambassador in the USA to help promote the club etc.....

And I've to see any quotes from him agreeing to this, can anyone provide any?

I remember seeing Green say Claudio Reyna is going to act as a Rangers ambassador in the USA to help promote the club etc.....

And I've to see any quotes from him agreeing to this, can anyone provide any?

"Rangers ambassador" ... that is almost as funny as this from Green:

Rangers football club to float shares on AIM market: http://www.sportsfus...oat-shares.html

Rangers football club has formally announced that it intends to float its shares on the AIM market in London.

The club said it intended to raise up to £20m through an institutional investor placing and limited public offering. Rangers said the funds raised would be used to strengthen the player squad, improve facilities and provide additional working capital. Fans wanting to invest have been invited to register their interest.

A document released on behalf of the club states: "Playing at the 51,000 seater Ibrox stadium, which is Scotland's only UEFA elite club stadium, and benefiting from the world class 38-acre Murray Park training facility, the club has been a major force in Scottish football for decades." Registration of interest for the shares was opening at 17:00 BST.

Charles Green, chief executive of Rangers, said: "From the time we acquired the business and assets of Rangers FC, we indicated our intention to list the company and provide our fans with the opportunity to invest in their club. I am delighted that our plans are coming to fruition. "Rangers is debt-free and a huge club with enormous support and a 140-year track record of success on the domestic and international arenas. "Our aim is to return the club to its glory days whilst ensuring it is run efficiently and profitably."

They truly are...

425644_10150537025523506_183517468505_9080306.jpg

None, I would only attend a few Scotland games

I imagIne the majority of the 37k thousand ST holders at ibrox would do also refrain from supporting another club, that is a huge dent in the income to Scottish football no matter which way you look at it.

Now what would u do if Hearts ceased to exist?

Since when did you or any ST holders at ibrox become concerned about Scottish football? If any of you were 'genuinely' concerned about Scottish football you would not support the corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging club that you support.

The income that you as fans of 'The Rangers' contributed to Scottish football has not improved Scottish football, it has been detrimental to Scottish football and benefited nobody other than individuals employed within your corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging club. wink.gif

Since when did you or any ST holders at ibrox become concerned about Scottish football? If any of you were 'genuinely' concerned about Scottish football you would not support the corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging club that you support.

I

The income that you as fans of 'The Rangers contributed to Scottish football has not improved Scottish football, it has been detrimental to Scottish football and benefited nobody other than individuals employed within your corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging club. wink.gif

Rangers fans couldn't give a f**k about cheating and dodging tax. As long as they're getting one over their partners in crime anything goes. To question them makes you one of "the other"

The old firm have tried their best to kill Scottish football, but we won't let them. p***ks!

Rangers fans couldn't give a f**k about cheating and dodging tax. As long as they're getting one over their partners in crime anything goes. To question them makes you one of "the other"

The old firm have tried their best to kill Scottish football, but we won't let them. p***ks!

I believe that both Rangers and Celtic together were very much responsible, unwittingly but maybe not intentionally, for much of the negativity within Scottish football. Both clubs together have throttled Scottish football due to their politics which have no place in sport.

But, "The old firm" died last season so you don't need to concern yourself with that anymore. wink.gif

I believe that Celtic as a club are and always have been altruistic as a club, financially towards Scotland as a whole. They have also done very much during the last 20 years to discourage all from participating in what most peace loving people consider to be anti-social behaviour. I cannot say the same about the dead Rangers as a club or the comedy club that has replaced it.

I believe that both Rangers and Celtic together were very much responsible, unwittingly but maybe not intentionally, for much of the negativity within Scottish football. Both clubs together have throttled Scottish football due to their politics which have no place in sport.

But, "The old firm" died last season so you don't need to concern yourself with that anymore. wink.gif

I believe that Celtic as a club are and always have been altruistic as a club, financially towards Scotland as a whole. They have also done very much during the last 20 years to discourage all from participating in what most peace loving people consider to be anti-social behaviour. I cannot say the same about the dead Rangers as a club or the comedy club that has replaced it.

Which will be dead soon. wink.gif

Bullshit, the minute sponsorship took a hold of the game the OF quickly hopped into bed together realising that going alone would not make a very good proposition, which sponsor would want to risk alienating half of Scotland. Most despicably the got together to force the rest of the SPL to habnd over 5% of their takings from OF fanms as a "handling charge". Celtic and Rangers were in it together they share the blame equally for the raping and pillaging of Scottish Football by both clubs and their fans.

Makes sense...

Peter Lawwell has ruled out league reconstruction to help Sevco accelerate their way into the top flight.

Reconstruction suddenly re-appeared on the agenda during the summer after SFL clubs refused to give Sevco a place in the First Division.

SFA chief Stewart Regan predicted the slow lingering death of Scottish football as well as social unrest after his plan for Sevco was rejected by SFL clubs who granted Charles Green’s club a place in the Third Division.

Under the current set up Sevco won’t reach the top flight until the 2015/16 season with Lawwell seeing no prospect of that process being short circuited.

“I don’t see where that will come from,” Lawwell replied to the question of reconstruction.

“They are in the Third Division at the moment and it looks like it will take three or four years to get there.

“In my view, will Rangers get promoted each year? I believe they will be.

“Their resources are greater than any of the clubs they are up against and logically they will be back in the Premier League in four years.”

The formation of some sort of European league continues to surface from time to time with Lawwell open-minded to developments within UEFA.

“I think the way the world is changing,” he added. “The world’s got smaller, the strong appear to be getting stronger.

“In terms of media rights, the big nations are just growing and growing while smaller nations like ourselves, Holland and Belgium are being left behind financially.

“We recognise there are changes in the world. There are events that may occur, whether it’s through the media, or whether it’s through Uefa, that we need to keep tabs on and need to make sure that, if there is change, Celtic are part of that change.”

http://videocelts.com/2012/10/blogs/lawwell-rules-out-reconstruction

Bullshit, the minute sponsorship took a hold of the game the OF quickly hopped into bed together realising that going alone would not make a very good proposition, which sponsor would want to risk alienating half of Scotland. Most despicably the got together to force the rest of the SPL to habnd over 5% of their takings from OF fanms as a "handling charge". Celtic and Rangers were in it together they share the blame equally for the raping and pillaging of Scottish Football by both clubs and their fans.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ His big team used to be rangers IMO. wink.gif

they share the blame equally for the raping and pillaging of Scottish Football by both clubs and their fans.

Don't talk shite

Motherwell are one of the clubs to breakaway from the SFL to set up the SPL

Why? Not for the benefit of Scottish football, they done it for the same reason as everyone else did. Money

Motherwell only care about 1 club, and that's Motherwell, same as every thee club.

If the SPL could get away with it, they'd vote to scrap relegation

So please get off your high horse, Motherwell are as guilty as anyone else for self interest.

Good post, although Enrico's subsequent point about the self-interest of all SPL clubs involved in its creation is equally valid.

As for the debate about McCoist and EBTs, I'm afraid I'm with the likes of Youngsy and Tedi on this. Lots of people have been listed as having received EBTs and none of them have challenged the assertion. McCoist doesn't appear on this list, suggesting he didn't have one. The fact is that he might have had one,but the evidence availabe to us at this stage suggects otherwise.

In making this an issue however, people are totally missing the point. Whether or not he had one is irrelevant. Lots of people clearly did. Players who may have been improperly registered as a result, clearly did. McCoist's personal situation is actually pretty irrelevant.

Please people, stop fighting battles you might not win - there are far easier pickings around the entire Rangers story.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/

Hey SS-18 ICBM, your quote from Celtic's Peter Lawwell missed out a very important sentence:

"I think, for the moment, we are committed to the Scottish Premier League and doing our best for Scottish football."

In other words, Celtic will funk off without a backwards glance if an Atlantic InterToto Big Fish Small Pond League ever gets started.

This thread is about The Rangers, but please let's not deceive ourselves that the green cheek of the "Old Firm" cares any more about Scottish football than the blue cheek did. It's all about the money.

This thread is about The Rangers, but please let's not deceive ourselves that the green cheek of the "Old Firm" cares any more about Scottish football than the blue cheek did. It's all about the money.

And it's not for St.Mirren either? :rolleyes: