Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

laugh.gif

How do you feel about the tooth-fairy?

One of the plastics first ever acts was to steal from Hibs after the Edinburgh side donated money and players to help the plastics get off the ground.

http://www.heraldsco.../duffphelps.pdf

Bhutta's Newsagents, Glasgow £567.45

Brian Proudfoot, Glasgow £2,802

Cairns & Scott Caterhire, Glasgow £762

Carol Govan, Glasgow £600

Chris Clarke, Kilmarnock £150

Christine Siebelt, Milngavie £1,100

Colin Suggett, Sunderland £741.80

Dominique S Byrne, Nuffield Hospital, Glasgow £160

Dr David A S Marshall, Bridge of Weir £160

Gerry McGeoch, Glasgow £150

Hrvoje Bojanic Beethoveova, Zagreb, Croatia £2,898.42

John Deere, Gloucester £41,191.59

Keith Hawley, Glasgow £2,600

Manea Florin Bucharest £37,500

Martin Dawes, Warrington £654.74

Michael Douglas, Glasgow £100

Nairn Brown (Glasgow) £1,492.50

Nicola Young, Glasgow £3,500

Sharon Agnew, Glasgow £460

Stuart MacMorran, Clydebank £422.50

William Henderson, Glasgow £275

Acies Group, Edinburgh £2340

Business Stream, Edinburgh £9,727.22

Capital Solutions, Edinburgh £11,423.40

Carnival Chaos Production, Edinburgh £672

Dundas & Wilson, Edinburgh £24,027.84

Edinburgh Audi £5,197.08

MediaCom, Edinburgh £11,544.42

Murray Group Holdings, Edinburgh £278,964.30

Navyblue Design Group, Edinburgh £6,960

Noble Grossart, Edinburgh £18,612

OHSS, Edinburgh £234

Plum Films, Edinburgh £3,000

The City of Edinburgh Council £90

The Fees Company, Edinburgh £118.16

The Premier Property Group, Edinburgh £103,210.96

Scottish Ambulance Service £8,438.40
Edited by Enrico Annoni

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/

Hey SS-18 ICBM, your quote from Celtic's Peter Lawwell missed out a very important sentence:

"I think, for the moment, we are committed to the Scottish Premier League and doing our best for Scottish football."

In other words, Celtic will funk off without a backwards glance if an Atlantic InterToto Big Fish Small Pond League ever gets started.

This thread is about The Rangers, but please let's not deceive ourselves that the green cheek of the "Old Firm" cares any more about Scottish football than the blue cheek did. It's all about the money.

Like i said, "Makes sense." Every other other football club in Scotland and elsewhere will take up any genuine opportunity that ever arises to better themselves. Its funny that you and those of a similar nature to yourself are so keen for the "oldfirm" tag name to continue to be used now that Rangers are dead. It makes both former Rangers fans and Celtic fans think that you are as keen as 'The Rangers' fans to believe that Rangers are still the same club.

Yes it is all about the money, that is why people go out to work, money plays a huge part in the reasons why people do many things, especially in regards to those who make a living from sport. What is your point exactly in regards to "It's all about the money"??? wink.gif

P.S. Your big team died, i suggest that you move on and accept that they are dead. dry.gif

How do you feel about the tooth-fairy?

One of the plastics first ever acts was to steal from Hibs after the Edinburgh side donated money and players to help the plastics get off the ground.

1888 was 124 years ago, 2 centuries ago, clown. wink.gif

BMkwV.jpg

127288-rangers-in-crisis-logo-for-scotland-tonight-show.jpg

01uk4.jpg

bjd9i9.jpg

2e5qvww.jpg

20gb2pc.jpg

1vQhW.jpg

bust+fall.jpg

irn-bru-693970071.jpg

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

Since when did you or any ST holders at ibrox become concerned about Scottish football? If any of you were 'genuinely' concerned about Scottish football you would not support the corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging club that you support.

The income that you as fans of 'The Rangers' contributed to Scottish football has not improved Scottish football, it has been detrimental to Scottish football and benefited nobody other than individuals employed within your corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging club. wink.gif

I probably attend far more Scotland games than you and since you referred directly to me then this is relevant, more relevant however is the percentages of fans at scotland games with regards to what club they support, perhaps you should have done some research before issuing your bold statement, the last time an official survey was carried out 21% of fans attending Scotland games were Rangers fans, I have no doubt this has dropped recently but as a Celtic fan you will surely know that historically you clubs fans have always been under presented at Scotland games

The last part of your reply is equally stupid, just ask clyde fans who have no love for our club if they gained finacially from our visit today

That is a very easy throwaway comment to make by yourself a proven liar as well as a proven idiot on an internet message board.

Even if it were true, which is extremely doubtful considering your record of telling lies and posting idiotic comments here, nobody attends Scotland International matches out of concern about the survival of other Scottish football 'clubs'. Your attempt to have anyone believe that you attend Scotland International matches out of concern for Scottish football 'clubs' is idiotic. You support a corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging football club that has cheated on all of its opponents including Clyde for at least a decade.

If it was not for your corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging club Clyde and many other Scottish football clubs could be much better off financially today due to all the prize money from cup competitions that your club has robbed other clubs of for many years.

I actually 100% agree, the smaller clubs have a window to break the corrupt voting structure that the now defunct old firm had, i hope for the sake of scottish football that your clubs take it

Of course you "hope for" that. After supporting a corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging club for many years while glorying in its cheating its way to dominance over smaller clubs, you now find yourself supporting a new club that requires those same smaller clubs to do its bidding for your new corrupt club. Your new corrupt club has no power and you need to con those smaller clubs into voting for a new structure in order for your new corrupt club to rise from its knees to cheat and dominate those smaller clubs all over again. Nobody would expect a fan of a corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging club not to want what you "hope for".

That is a very easy throwaway comment to make by yourself a proven liar as well as a proven idiot on an internet message board.

Even if it were true, which is extremely doubtful considering your record of telling lies and posting idiotic comments here, nobody attends Scotland International matches out of concern about the survival of other Scottish football 'clubs'. Your attempt to have anyone believe that you attend Scotland International matches out of concern for Scottish football 'clubs' is idiotic. You support a corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging football club that has cheated on all of its opponents including Clyde for at least a decade.

If it was not for your corrupt cheating tax/creditor dodging club Clyde and many other Scottish football clubs could be much better off financially today due to all the prize money from cup competitions that your club has robbed other clubs of for many years.

Speaking of idiots how are you. And can you explain when 124 years became two centuries. School i went to taught us all that's 200 years. Edit too add,don't you feel like a right tosspot posting photos and newsheadlines from months ago,after all it's not as if the whole of Scotland hasn't been privy to the Ibrox situation. Seriously it makes you look a right clown.

Edited by youngsy

Except that I havent been proven at any point to have lied

Nor did I attempt to tell anyone I attend these games for any other reason than the fact that I am scotland fan, your just making all this up

You are the one that lied when you said uefa were funding the spl commision and you are the idiot that keeps having to make new aliases because the others get banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ accuses everyone else of doing what he is doing...but he is a 'The Rangers' fan, it is expected.

Speaknig of idiots how are you. And can you explain when 124 years became two centuries. School i went to taught us all that's 200 years.

1888 was the 19th century, this is the 21st century. You'll find that the 19th century is in fact 2 centuries ago idiot, this is the 21st century. I mostly blame the schools that people attend for their poor education. But in your case, your parents and yourself must accept partial blame for the abnormal high level of your idiocy. wink.gif

Most people will look upon it as very strange that you have just replied to my comment that i made directly to 'Bendarroch' as though it was made directly to you 'youngsy'.

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

Edit too add,don't you feel like a right tosspot posting photos and newsheadlines from months ago,after all it's not as if the whole of Scotland hasn't been privy to the Ibrox situation. Seriously it makes you look a right clown.

Reminders of your dead club's cheating are always good lest some may forget the details due to you and your corrupt friends continuing to post deflective off-topic bullshit. But I can understand that corrupt tosspots may not like those reminders being posted due to them all playing such a huge part in the administration/liquidation of their club. wink.gif

1888 was the 19th century, this is the 21st century. You'll find that the 19th century is in fact 2 centuries ago idiot, this is the 21st century. I mostly blame the schools that people attend for their poor education. But in your case, your parents and yourself must accept partial blame for the abnormal high level of your idiocy. wink.gif

Read your post again,numbnuts. You stated"1888 was 124 years ago,2 centuries ago. 100 years is a Century,200 years is 2 Centuries. Here to help.

I probably attend far more Scotland games than you and since you referred directly to me then this is relevant, more relevant however is the percentages of fans at scotland games with regards to what club they support, perhaps you should have done some research before issuing your bold statement, the last time an official survey was carried out 21% of fans attending Scotland games were Rangers fans,

I have serious doubts about that. Every time a PA annouces someone as a Rangers supporter there nearly always been universal booing around the park.

1888 was 124 years ago, 2 centuries ago, clown.
1888 was the 19th century, this is the 21st century. You'll find that the 19th century is in fact 2 centuries ago idiot, this is the 21st century.

1 Century = 100 Years.

So, two centuries ago would be 1812. Most certainly not 1888.

And is all of the 19th century two centuries ago?

Finally, Bhairnforever's long lost brother is found. laugh.gif

1351472031[/url]' post='6755702']

Read your post again,numbnuts. You stated"1888 was 124 years ago,2 centuries ago. 100 years is a Century,200 years is 2 Centuries. Here to help.

1351479983[/url]' post='6755845']

1 Century = 100 Years.

So, two centuries ago would be 1812. Most certainly not 1888.

And is all of the 19th century two centuries ago?

Finally, Bhairnforever's long lost brother is found. laugh.gif

Honestly?

Just to clarify then only things that happened in 1912 count as...a century ago?...blink.giflaugh.gif

I believe that both Rangers and Celtic together were very much responsible, unwittingly but maybe not intentionally, for much of the negativity within Scottish football. Both clubs together have throttled Scottish football due to their politics which have no place in sport.

But, "The old firm" died last season so you don't need to concern yourself with that anymore. wink.gif

I believe that Celtic as a club are and always have been altruistic as a club, financially towards Scotland as a whole. They have also done very much during the last 20 years to discourage all from participating in what most peace loving people consider to be anti-social behaviour. I cannot say the same about the dead Rangers as a club or the comedy club that has replaced it.

First paragraph - Oh, it was unwitting alright, if you think the majority of all income going to them was an accident.

Second paragraph - somebody should tell the green and blue halfwits then.

Third paragraph - Do you also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus? laugh.gif

Speaking of idiots how are you. And can you explain when 124 years became two centuries. School i went to taught us all that's 200 years. Edit too add,don't you feel like a right tosspot posting photos and newsheadlines from months ago,after all it's not as if the whole of Scotland hasn't been privy to the Ibrox situation. Seriously it makes you look a right clown.

Youngsy, bloody stop it. I'm agreeing with you again. Those bloody great jpegs were an irrelevant distraction first time round, and a pain in the arse on every subsequent appearance.

SS-18, grow up ffs. The "My team - Scotland" tag - my arse. How many clubs' fans go looking for years-old photos of tabloids or, even worse, keep them stored for future use?

Green delivers little but soundbites but expects fans to deliver £20m: http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/green-delivers-little-but-soundbites-but-expects-fans-to-deliver-20m.19263287

Certainly, the figures claimed by the chief executive so far have beggared belief. Around 8000 potential investors have declared their interest, he's said. Somewhere between £15m and £17m will be invested if they all cough up what they've said they will.

If all that dough really does flood into Ibrox, Green will be in demand for lectures to Harvard Business School. Surely there would never have been a newcomer who milked so much money out of a set of supporters while giving so little of himself away.

"I don't care what people think about Charles Green or what the media think about Charles Green, because it's all based on ignorance and not knowing me," he said in an interview only last week. Well, exactly. Neither Rangers fans nor most of the rest of us can claim to know Green yet. Nor can those thousands of supposed investors possibly be sure of what they're putting their money into.

Anecdotal evidence suggests an ongoing and entirely sensible caution towards Green, which doesn't quite square with the impression of unbridled enthusiasm presented by the man himself. There's a difference between buying a season ticket, as 36,000 have done for the guarantee of watching their team, and plunging a required minimum of £500 into shares.

Only six months ago no-one had heard of Green. For the last three of those he's assiduously pushed all the right buttons to get the majority of Rangers supporters onside. Even those who are reluctant or unwilling to get involved in the share issue tend to like him, but they're wary, and understandably so. Many would be far more comfortable about buying into Green in a year or so. If ever there was a set of fans who have been burned, manipulated, deceived and exploited, it's the Rangers support.

Green has often boasted that the club he runs is debt-free and that has always sounded crass towards those who helped oldco Rangers and lost hundreds, thousands or millions as a result of it. Among them, remember, were the 6050 Rangers supporters who paid between £1000 and £1650 for Club Deck debentures back in 1991 and saw their investment turn to ashes a few months ago. A lot of them, comfortable but not necessarily rich individuals, are exactly the sort of people Green will have to rely on in this share issue. It's hard to believe there will be a queue of financial investors for a club with no prospect of making serious money any time soon.

Rangers have been here before. They launched rights issues in 2000 and 2004 and a particularly poor response for the latter was attributed to widespread dissatisfaction with how Murray was running the club (yes, even then). Not even nine-in-a-row, Laudrup, Gascoigne and a mountain of trophies counted for a great deal when Murray went out with the begging bowl eight years ago.

The ironic thing is that you can bet your life Green and his consortium demanded far more information and answers before they took control than they have made available to potential investors so far. When a prospectus is published some answers surely will be provided. Until then, there has been nowhere near the level of transparency any investor is entitled to expect.

Fans are being encouraged to buy into a company for which no accounts have ever been published. The identity of all of the company's shareholders has never been revealed: apparently all of them will be listed in the prospectus, but then again they were supposedly going to be identified once the takeover was complete. There has been far too little time for anyone to make any judgment on how well, or otherwise, the company is being run.

What is the business plan? What, exactly, will any money raised now be used for, given that none of it will go on transfers? If it's for working capital, why is that necessary in the infancy of a new company's ownership? Fans are being asked to cough up £20m for a minority holding in a company which was bought in its entirety for just over a quarter of that five months ago.

Hearts don't have any answers beyond going to their fans, either. Like Rangers, they will go out with a begging bowl just before Christmas. Rangers' minimum investment is £500, Hearts' £110, the latter effectively coming with an ultimatum that if the money doesn't come in owner Vladimir Romanov cannot be held responsible for what might happen next.

The subtext of this is that two of the very biggest Scottish clubs cannot generate enough money on their own without going to the fans for it, fans who already commit via season tickets, the purchase of merchandise and even satellite television subscriptions. The well should be empty, yet the nagging worry of what might happen to their clubs if they don't invest could result in a decent take-up of shares at both clubs.

But it cannot be stressed enough: if Green brings home anything like £15m barely five minutes after first walking into Ibrox, and without delivering anything beyond soundbites so far, supporters will have taken an astonishing leap of faith.