Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Next you'll be telling us that Santa isn't true. Another regurgitated article telling us bugger all that we never already knew.

Alistair Johnston and the other directors made their feelings very public over this at the time, the football authoritie were aware of Whytes background.

Sure your not getting mixed up with when they all said that when Green came on the scene :unsure: ? Thats why D+P did the dilligence for him, not up to the SFA remember, they only have to ensure it is carried out. Murray did it on Whyte.

Just to be vindictive on a pleasing morning.................

You're no where near as pleased as I am that the whole affair is collapsing around the guilty men and their endless lies.

Vindictive? I'll have nothing other on my mind than returning the favour to diddies and the plastics.

I appreciate your honesty and don't expect to hear any more crying from the various babies when responses in kind are delivered.

Dunfermline and Hearts will be a very nice starter for ten - and of course the many other scandals and failures of plastics and diddies alike are clearly fair-game.

Pleasing smile.gif

You're no where near as pleased as I am that the whole affair is collapsing around the guilty men and their endless lies.

Vindictive? I'll have nothing other on my mind than returning the favour to diddies and the plastics.

I appreciate your honesty and don't expect to hear any more crying from the various babies when responses in kind are delivered.

Dunfermline and Hearts will be a very nice starter for ten - and of course the many other scandals and failures of plastics and diddies alike are clearly fair-game.

Pleasing smile.gif

What a bitter bitter Orc you are ;)

The old saying of be careful what you wish for, you might just get it is apt here.:)

They wanted it, they got it.

And they'll continue to get much more of it. What was Liewell's evaluation of the plastic support? Cancerous. Such honesty will not endear him to the green and grey masses. smile.gif

Have you read much of the thread this morning? There's a bunch who think we want Whyte/Murray and their cohorts crimes hidden away.

As I'm sure you agree - f**k the lot of them and here's hoping the courts ruin their lives as they very nearly ruined our greatest of clubs.

The old saying of be careful what you wish for, you might just get it is apt here.:)

They wanted it, they got it.

Did you sign the Cevconians petition to get your little scumbag released from the Clink after his 3 month term was handed down? The above and this continues to show what P&Bers generally say about the 2 bad arse cheeks. Filth :angry:

AND PS - Celtic/Cevco forum for this shite............we're here to laugh at the demise of the former Rangers/the impending demise of Cevco and to think about the huge thefts inflicted on the country

Edited by Claymores

I'm so looking forward to your club falling apart at the seams.

Chin up, son - you have dark-days ahead laugh.gif

Remind me again will you....... How many clubs have died in 2012?

Sure your not getting mixed up with when they all said that when Green came on the scene :unsure: ? Thats why D+P did the dilligence for him, not up to the SFA remember, they only have to ensure it is carried out. Murray did it on Whyte.

The old board put a statement on the club website saying that the club should not be sold to Whyte as apart from his bacckground he lacked the funds to buy the club. AJ, Paul Murray, Bain, McClelland etc all signed it. The IBC done the due dilligence and strongly advised Murray not to sell to whyte, hell even Bain spoke out.

You seem to be delibertly misreading what i said, i never said it was up to the SFA to do DD on Whyte, i said they were aware of the boards concerns and findings about Whyte.

I'm so looking forward to your club falling apart at the seams.

Chin up, son - you have dark-days ahead laugh.gif

Well aware of the fact we have. I despise Romanov and have made a stand against him. It's a pity others haven't :(

Happy to sit back like you lot did and have ;)

Did you sign the Cevconians petition to get your little scumbag released from the Clink after his 3 month term was handed down? The above and this continues to show what P&Bers generally say about the 2 bad arse cheeks. Filth :angry:

Having witnessed a lot of violence and general thuggery from diddy clubbers, I'm sure you'll want to be fair and smear all the guilty parties with that brush. But, probably not East Fife. No one cares.

laugh.gif

I've no idea what you're blethering about here.

Diddy clubbers plastics diddy clubbers plastics diddies diddies diddies plastics plastics plastics diddy plastic diddy plastic diddy plastic diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics plastics diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies diddy clubbers plastics diddy clubbers plastics diddies diddies didies plastics plastics plastics diddy plastic diddy plastic diddy plastic diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics plastics diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies plastics diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies diddies plastics diddies diddies diddies ad infinitum................

bitter_orange_and_chilli_jelly.jpg

Well aware of the fact we have. I despise Romanov and have made a stand against him. It's a pity others haven't :(

Happy to sit back like you lot did and have ;)

I hope your 'stand' goes well for you. Did you send him a nasty email? Refuse to spend money on a pie?

Let me tell you I know exactly how you must be feeling. As I said chin up.

I hope your 'stand' goes well for you. Did you send him a nasty email? Refuse to spend money on a pie?

Let me tell you I know exactly how you must be feeling. As I said chin up.

Refuse to give him cash the thing he craves most ;)

Be honest be great just to have our club back :) Annan sounds fun ;)

The due diligence thing I have a big issue with as it needs an independent body to make that judgement . The situation at Rangers proves that to not look into what went wrong the SFA's decison making has to come into this review.

The seller isin't necessarily interested in the authenticity of the buyer but the association has to, so I think it has to be with the stamp of approval of the Football Association however would the individual clubs want this ?

The propaganda about Whyte being some sort of messiah had already circulated and we have already witnessed the extreme paranoia and mistrust by the Rangers supporters ( when you were still alive).

The board at Rangers were window dressing and would do what Murray told them to do, they spent so many years on their knees when Whyte came in the resumed the same positions of nodding loyalty.

So there lays the problem any shyster will hand pick his board to do his bidding and if he tells them he's bringing in Gary Glitter to oversee the youth set up or Whyte to look after the tax.

The old board put a statement on the club website saying that the club should not be sold to Whyte as apart from his bacckground he lacked the funds to buy the club. AJ, Paul Murray, Bain, McClelland etc all signed it. The IBC done the due dilligence and strongly advised Murray not to sell to whyte, hell even Bain spoke out.

You seem to be delibertly misreading what i said, i never said it was up to the SFA to do DD on Whyte, i said they were aware of the boards concerns and findings about Whyte.

No not misreading, genuinely couldn't remember it from March ? last year. Ta.

Pleasing smile.gif

I'm fairly confident that Mr C Green will soon be revealed to be oxters deep in the Minty / Craigie jiggery-pokery.

Allegedly.p