Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Should you not be busying yourself with Petrie's bhegging letter?

Tellingly, he had this to say: "The attendance at the match against Dundee as 'club 12' was well short of the attendance of 17,100 against Rangers in August 2010."

And then: "The Club is grateful to those supporters who rallied to the call in the summer to find an additional 3,000 Season Ticket Holders. In the final analysis, an extra 1,000 Season Tickets were sold."

Doncaster said: "Everything is coming up roses!"

Hibs are compelled to beg and Hearts are on the edge along with Dunfermline. It's only October. smile.gif

Doncaster - we salute you!

Sorry Bendy we'll all be a little busy grave dancing to play with you guys for the next wee while.

huhwR.gif

Edited by stonedsailor

I'm guessing that this thread is now going to turn in to a 'club and company are the same', 'no they're no' cringefest, but the very fact that fans of the Ibrox inhabitants even have to stoop to this line of reasoning tells me more than any argument involving 'Lord so-and-so said they were different but' possibly could

Edited by ribzanelli

I'd have thought it's fairly simple: if they're the same entity, HMRC will be kicking their door down looking for the ninety four million quid Rangers owe them.

If HMRC do show up, you can be sure every Rangers fan currently parsing the difference between club and company will be shouting "Rangers FC? They moved out ages ago, we're The Rangers" at the tops of their voices.

Should you not be busying yourself with Petrie's bhegging letter?

Tellingly, he had this to say: "The attendance at the match against Dundee as 'club 12' was well short of the attendance of 17,100 against Rangers in August 2010."

And then: "The Club is grateful to those supporters who rallied to the call in the summer to find an additional 3,000 Season Ticket Holders. In the final analysis, an extra 1,000 Season Tickets were sold."

Doncaster said: "Everything is coming up roses!"

Hibs are compelled to beg and Hearts are on the edge along with Dunfermline. It's only October. smile.gif

Doncaster - we salute you!

Having gone through the process yourselves and now living a lie you would think you'd be warning others of the folly of spending money you haven't got but there you go wishing the same fate on others. Hardly surprised by the attitude and shows you haven't learned anything from this, the problems were made by your own , no conspiracy no outside party . Murray thats the guy who fecked your club, Whyte was just a part of Murrays plan to avoid the consequences of his reign.

I'd have thought it's fairly simple: if they're the same entity, HMRC will be kicking their door down looking for the ninety four million quid Rangers owe them.

If HMRC do show up, you can be sure every Rangers fan currently parsing the difference between club and company will be shouting "Rangers FC? They moved out ages ago, we're The Rangers" at the tops of their voices.

Well, there is that big banner on the Broomloan - you know, where a big club would have advertising.....

Oh to be a Caley fan there tonight. Go get em and sing loud.

I wish I was going, finances are fucked atm though.

I was at TCS for the first game after admin was announced. Funny how events co-incide. I just hope we get a better score against my the tribute act than we did against RFC (RIP) that day.

I wish I was going, finances are fucked atm though.

I was at TCS for the first game after admin was announced. Funny how events co-incide. I just hope we get a better score against my the tribute act than we did against RFC (RIP) that day.

Borrow the money off a Rangers fan then never pay them back, I'm sure there is precedent somewhere.....

AztWPTmCEAERF-Y.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.gif That's a big fucking let off right there, Rangers officially deid.

Wonder if the tax man has seen that, well he has now.

Dear sir,

As a concerned tax payer please see the image supplied of a company that was liquidated to avoid its debt to HMRC then phoenixed whilst boldly pronouncing to the world that it is the same company.

Dead easy to do

https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/shortforms/form/TEH_IRF?dept-name=TEH&sub-dept-=&location=39&origin=http://www.hmrc.gov.uk

Wonder if the tax man has seen that, well he has now.

Dear sir,

As a concerned tax payer please see the image supplied of a company that was liquidated to avoid its debt to HMRC then phoenixed whilst boldly pronouncing to the world that it is the same company.

Dead easy to do

https://online.hmrc....www.hmrc.gov.uk

Oh please do so that we can fucking well laugh at you. Please carry on.:lol: :lol: :lol: Let us know how that works out.

Oh please do so that we can fucking well laugh at you. Please carry on.:lol: :lol: :lol: Let us know how that works out.

Tell you what, despite appearing biologically human, a lot of Rangers fans don't half act like they've just arrived from some newly-discovered continent where the concepts of "shame", "remorse" and "humility" are yet to be invented.

Tedi, on 31 October 2012 - 00:48, said: I dont even know the score, am in Dublin, logged into the forum and saw the post about the crowd on here

I will tell the gf I am sure she will be chuffed, sex will be guaranteed wink.gif

Aye she said it's guaranteed to be shyte ....

Actually Tedi's in Ireland and I'm at his hoose just noo so it will be definitely guaranteed :lol: and it won't be shyte as long as she keeps the mask on :P