Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yeah, we love to bang on about our history(1). Honestly man, if you read this thread then how many times do you think the words 'brand new club' or '0 titles' or any variation suggesting the same, has been mentioned as opposed to a rangers fan going on about our history? I don't follow this thread intently, but I've read the last few pages(2) and it's pretty clear the way the tide is going in terms of one side staking claims against the other.

I totally agree about the debt aspect. I've posted about it at length before, but we as Rangers fans want all the good sides of liquidation (no debt, etc) whereas none of the downsides of having no titles or anything else.(3) You guys want us to be a brand new club(4), but at the same time show the same level of disdain reserved only for a side you have known and hated for years(5). Both are wrong in my opinion, don't really know what the happy medium is. What should've happened is we should've paid our fucking tax, but we didn't. Then what should've happened is it should've completely crippled us as a club and put us out the game forever - but it didn't, no matter how much you hate it. And, in my opinion, what should be happening right now is we should be getting all the fucking slag we deserve for being given such a get-out-of-jail-free card, but most of the stuff spouted in this thread is nonsense(6). I only ever bite at it when I'm high as shit or had a few, and I really should know better than to piss into the wind and argue with fools (your posts have been very reasonable from what I've seen), but f**k it. S'all in the game.

Speaking of which, I'm off to watch The Wire. Catch you gents in a few weeks with a very similar argument no doubt - try get outside in the mean time lads.

1. The hypocrisy of "new club" and "our titles" is nothing short of breathtaking. Not to mention the Broomloan banner that's going to catch Hector's eye...

2. If you read the whole thread, you'd be more familiar, maybe, with the dramatis personae on here, and the general agreement is that it has gone right downhill in terms of reasoned debate in recent weeks. It would be wrong of me to cast blame on any one, two, or even THREE posters....

3. First time a rangers fan has openly admitted this stance. I appreciate your honesty.

4. No. No we don't. The majority of "diddy fans" on here want them out of existence. The attitude at ibrox, from the boardroom to the stands, has been disgraceful since the whole can of worms got opened. Rather than being grateful for existing in SOME form, at a higher level than natural justice would suggest, we've had threats, allegations of bigotry, boycotts, the lot. And it's everybody else's fault, apparently....

5. Newco, new club, Tribute Act, whatever. The people involved are the same as before. If anything, the triumphalist arrogance has crystallised into something even more abhorrent.

6. Quite agree, but the ration of sense to nonsense is much nearer reality on here than it has ever been in the MSM.

Firstly a big thanks to Charles Green for putting the match on the internet.

I can now prove the new club/old club argument.

Up until now I had been still a little in awe of the new club. I thought with the spirit there, the Motherwell result, well I wondered about it.

Watching that was like watching an ICT training session. Rangers? My arse. If you Orcs want to kid yourself that that team is a Rangers team, if you think they deserve the honour of being compared to any previous Rangers team then you are welcome to your delusion.

Rangers are dead guys.

Edited by stonedsailor

the ork of people like the Rangers tax Case blog will see their rewards for the hard work.

Well said that man. As the investigations within HMRC to find those guilty of leaking confidential information roll along the rewards may well result in jail time for the 'hard' workers concerned.

Will the folk at RTC step forward and do the right thing by them? Well...

laugh.gif

Well said that man. As the investigations within HMRC to find those guilty of leaking confidential information roll along the rewards may well result in jail time for the 'hard' workers concerned.

laugh.gif

post-37891-0-90567200-1351724173_thumb.j

laugh.gif

sorry, didn't quite get the gist of that...

BUt, But, But... You said I "droll" on about it. You lie.

And even now your drolling on and on and on and on about it.

No one believed your fantasy tale of beatings at the hands of anyone at the first time of asking.

And, still, here you are denying you talk about it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Rangers fans seem to have spent more time

and effort trying to uncover who he is than they did looking into Craig Whyte

Ouch

And even now your drolling on and on and on and on about it.

No one believed your fantasy tale of beatings at the hands of anyone at the first time of asking.

And, still, here you are denying you talk about it.

laugh.gif

"Drolling" again, eh? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I don't lie, Bendarroch.

Any repeat mentions of the incidents were at your instigation.

Ne'er mind, Bennett's here to give greenies to your shite. All's well in AmigoLand.

post-37891-0-84243000-1351724810_thumb.j

Well, so you claimed.

Perhaps I am guilty of forgetting the old rule that everything is true on the interwebs.

laugh.gif

My favourite Norman fable was the one when none of his 'friends' turned up for his wedding to big bertha because they were all pure bigots.

As an ex-forces man it sickens me to see supporters of a club adopt the "poppy" in order to score cheap points with 'faux' outrage.

Not sure which of the Poppygate scandals you are referring to as there have been quite a few .. so I can't comment on when ...

Not sure you are referring to either as the only liars I know are Fivestars and other supporters of the oldco/newco regime.

As for whether people wear them, don't wear them it's freedom of choice .. whether people choose to protest, agree or disagree then ultimately it displays the 'freedom' those soldiers fought for ... They didn't fight for freedoms to be curtailed, nor did they fight to be remembered.

The 'Army' has the right to take offence if they so wish .. but a bunch of tax cheating lowlife scumbags that have no moral values or any sense of shame ...

Fcuking think not ....

Edit: My position is clear whether you agree or not ... I have no wish to debate it.

P.S, Always 'happy to help'.

You're still in your teens son, ex forces my arse :)

My favourite Norman fable was the one when none of his 'friends' turned up for his wedding to big bertha because they were all pure bigots.

Not true, that, is it Bennett? But then, we don't expect the truth from you.

Aaaandd now we start to slander the families of posters. Your family must be so proud to have raised such a sensitive wee soul who takes offence for all the oppressed in the world, while throwing abuse and lies at those who see your bullshit for what it is.

Disrespectful liar. Is that what you trained for, or is it a gift?

You do know that you post youtube video's directly onto the board, don't you?

Young Dhensboy is an IT expert give him a pm and he'll sort it out for you, what that lad doesn't know about computers isn't worth knowing. He has a zx spectrum 8)

Young Dhensboy is an IT expert give him a pm and he'll sort it out for you, what that lad doesn't know about computers isn't worth knowing. He has a zx spectrum 8)

And if you ask him very nicely, he'll explain multiquote to you. Won't he, Bennett? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Still trying to puzzle it out. I hope I get to grips with it before The End

Not true, that, is it Bennett? But then, we don't expect the truth from you.

Aaaandd now we start to slander the families of posters. Your family must be so proud to have raised such a sensitive wee soul who takes offence for all the oppressed in the world, while throwing abuse and lies at those who see your bullshit for what it is.

Disrespectful liar. Is that what you trained for, or is it a gift?

I'm amazed that for someone as clever as you claim to be, you don't know the difference between slander and libel :)