Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Shurley he would condemn the football fan involved, applaud the sentence handed out, irrelevant of who the fan supported?

Wouldn't he? :huh:

Of course I do, Tedi. And don't call me Shurley. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Not sure what it's got to do with rangers' death, mind. Enlighten us?

After all, you're a rangers fan, and this is a rangers thread, as someone was quite adamant in posting quite recently. wink.gif

Ah but the subject of bigotry has been discussed on this thread many times and this is not directly connected to the oldco in admin or liquidation

Anway glad you condemn the bigots actions

You know I do, and you'd know even better if you'd been around longer, and didn't subscribe to some of the defamation I've had ref: my affiliationswink.gif.

Like your idiot mate's "poppygate" shite, though, this absolutely reeks of deflection and whataboutery. Some of you lads have valid points to discuss on here at times, yet we continually get all the "aye, but look at THEM" garbage cluttering the place up.

FFS, you even started your post with "Ah but.."

Just because Shipman upped the headcount record, doesn't make Dennis Neilsen a better person, you know.

"We all know". "In real life". OK, Bennett:

1. What's my "real life" wife's name?

2. What car do I drive?

3. What pets do I have (or not)?

4. What pubs do I drink in?

Any idea? No? So, not well-versed in my "real life", then, are we?

As for you real life, I couldn't give a f**k. Your online identity which you share publicly is just that. It includes such charming traits as:

1. Attaching "amusing" nicknames to posters you disagree with - seemingly in attempt to belittle their contributions. Partially successful, as Tedi and Bendarroch lap it right up.

2. A failure to admit to being caught out in a lie. See tear-stained resignation, and "I was on the BRALT phone."

3. A particularly pathetic predisposition to criticising others' spelling and grammar, when yours is at least as bad. Also an inability to stop doing so even when it's pointed out to you. A simple scan through before posting would give you a more solid foundation for criticism, BTW

4. Suggesting other posters self-harm for the heinous crime of disagreeing with Guru Bennett.

5. A mind so fucked with the U-turns and lies coming from rangers and the MSM that you believe there is a Bar at ibrox to commemorate celtic's European Cup win.

That's quite enough for now, I reckon.

I like it that i get to you so easily ;) You see Normy, i originally did try to discuss things in a civilised manner with you but all i ver got for my troubles was - you're a bigot, your clubs died, Sevco, whit aboot the bigotry, countless lies about being victimised and hounded out of your home town by bigots etc. So yes i may have descended down to your level but the old adage of if you treat people with respect then you'll recieve respect back rings true here.

I also suggest you drop the Killie persona, no one buys it.

Typos added for Daves benefit.

I like it that i get to you so easily ;) You see Normy, i originally did try to discuss things in a civilised manner with you but all i ver got for my troubles was - you're a bigot, your clubs died, Sevco, whit aboot the bigotry, countless lies about being victimised and hounded out of your home town by bigots etc. So yes i may have descended down to your level but the old adage of if you treat people with respect then you'll recieve respect back rings true here.

I also suggest you drop the Killie persona, no one buys it.

Typos added for Daves benefit.

And yet I continue to refer to you by your preferred name, or as Liar, which is a fair and accurate description, based solely on your acitivities on this forum.

You, on the other hand, throw abuse at anyone who dares criticise your beloved thieves, and accuse them of using aliases, multiple log-ons, and any chicanery you can think of to justify the idea that only a few posters on here despise your dead club and its even viler Tribute Act.

Fabrication and lies are your speciality.

"One of the best things about living down here is the lack of bigotry associated with football," becomes

" hounded out of your home town by bigots ". A very concise and illustrative example.

Now run along, Bennett, I see there's a post by Bendarroch that you haven't greenied yet. Can't remember what he said, but that doesn't matter, does it?rolleyes.gif

And yet I continue to refer to you by your preferred name, or as Liar, which is a fair and accurate description, based solely on your acitivities on this forum.

You, on the other hand, throw abuse at anyone who dares criticise your beloved thieves, and accuse them of using aliases, multiple log-ons, and any chicanery you can think of to justify the idea that only a few posters on here despise your dead club and its even viler Tribute Act.

Fabrication and lies are your speciality.

"One of the best things about living down here is the lack of bigotry associated with football," becomes

" hounded out of your home town by bigots ". A very concise and illustrative example.

Now run along, Bennett, I see there's a post by Bendarroch that you haven't greenied yet. Can't remember what he said, but that doesn't matter, does it?rolleyes.gif

You know it would save you so much time if you simply typed "wibble" as a reply.

So are you saying the subject of bigotry should never be mentioned on this thread which is about the oldco in liquidation (admin no longer relevant)?

If so I am happy to agree and will only comment on it in defense of my club should I deem it necessary

Not at all, it is after all part of the fabric and business strategy of your "institution" and their former business partners. It's also the cornerstone of Charlie's strategy at the moment - a very successful strategy it would seem, though disappointing when we think back to the "fresh start, new friends" mantra we heard in the summer.

What I object to - and both sides are as bad as each other - is the constant whataboutery of both sides, as if in some twisted way, two wrongs will someday make a right.

As I've said before, my upbringing led me to have an anti-rangers stance entrenched before I realised early on that celtic were as bad, leading to equal disdain for both sides.

Then this whole shitstorm started up, and with the thieving, threats, lack of contrition, sense of entitlement, and all round arrogance, I'm afraid there are no redeeming features for your old club/new club/oldco/newco.

Jesus.

bennett and WhiteRoseKillie, what's going on here?

Bennett has posted many times he is gay, could it be possible that WRK is just playing extremely hard to get?tongue.gif

Yeah, I've often wondered why one's sexual orientation is relevant to a football forum. Meh, takes all sorts. Starngely enough, that openness is one of Bennett's more attractive traits.

Unless he's lying about that as well....wink.gif

Yeah, I've often wondered why one's sexual orientation is relevant to a football forum. Meh, takes all sorts. Starngely enough, that openness is one of Bennett's more attractive traits.

I'm not hearing a no.....tongue.gif

Official Statement from Ibrox

The Board of The Rangers Football Club has issued the following statement today:

It reads: "The Board wishes to express its dismay over articles in The Times newspaper today which implies the Club is "in fresh trouble" with HM Revenue and Customs in relation to an investor in the Club.

Richard Hughes did involved with Rangers shareholder.

Zeus Partners Richard Hughes

Ownership of RFC

A quote from wiki, Other investors included Imran Ahmad and Richard Hughes, from Zeus Capital, owning 9.8% each.

They are lying yet again. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Not this shite again. I first posted on P&B about being gay on a thread about gay rights on the GN forum, it carried on here by those who i won't name (as i can't f**ked with it all again) who had an issue with it.

Let it sleep Norm.

Don't want to shoot your point down before all the SevCo fans do, but...

Ownership of RFC

A quote from wiki, Other investors included Imran Ahmad and Richard Hughes, from Zeus Capital, owning 9.8% each.

Ownership of RFC

Was it a long term relationship that they had? Seeing someone from work is always a bad idea Bhairn.

Not at all, it is after all part of the fabric and business strategy of your "institution" and their former business partners. It's also the cornerstone of Charlie's strategy at the moment - a very successful strategy it would seem, though disappointing when we think back to the "fresh start, new friends" mantra we heard in the summer.

What I object to - and both sides are as bad as each other - is the constant whataboutery of both sides, as if in some twisted way, two wrongs will someday make a right.

As I've said before, my upbringing led me to have an anti-rangers stance entrenched before I realised early on that celtic were as bad, leading to equal disdain for both sides.

Then this whole shitstorm started up, and with the thieving, threats, lack of contrition, sense of entitlement, and all round arrogance, I'm afraid there are no redeeming features for your old club/new club/oldco/newco.

So you were brought up to hate others then?

Explains a lot, i was brought up better than that.

Ownership of RFC

Funnily enough, rather than outright lying, they're using the oldco/newco switcheroo again. Except this time it's easily disproven. More water-muddying, more fees for m'learned friends, more Fritzl moments for the berrz.

It's not going to be the wage bill that fucks them, it's the season ticket to the CoS....

The club say in their statement today that Hughes is an investor. His present shareholding is 6.8%.

And chuckles is with Imran Ahmed who is from Zeus Capital under Octopus branch. wink.gif

Well Brian Stockbridge and Imran Ahmed joined Zeus Cpatial while in June CW was looking for a buyer and they introduce Green to D+P and Octupus has got Ticketus on their branch which ties along with Greens Consortium Sevco, which is under Zeus Capital.

And that's why HMRC are after Green and Richard Hughes at Zeus Capital!

Edited by Bairnforever1992