Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From wiki liquidated Scottish clubs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_Scottish_Football_League_clubs

The tables show the first and last seasons in which each club competed in the league. Some clubs' membership was intermittent between their first and last seasons. Clubs shown in bold were among the founder members of the league. As of the 2012–13 season, the only founder member club still playing in the league are Dumbarton

Rangers FC were liquidated in 2012 and a new club established called The Rangers breaking 140 years of history

[edit]Current members of the Scottish Premier Leaguesmile.gif

Edited by THE KING

I reckon the wage cap is a good idea.

It's a way to sell shares, saying our only massive overheads previously were wages and we can reduce this, hey presto, profit to be made. It's easy to see, and it might allow the league to be a bit more competitive when Rangers get back to the SPL.

The only problem I can see here is when the fans start asking for a "warchest" to be invested in for winning the Champions League etc. Green will turn around and say that happened before, we got liquidated, we'll be forced back to division 3.

I reckon he's done a good bit of business here, but I don't know where he plans on going from here. He'll make money for a while, but it'll blow up when the fans ask for better players and more money to be invested, as they are too stupid to realise what happened before.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Don't fall into what Tedi got a roasting for Kincardine ! what you put in bold is what is in the SPL remit supplied by the SPL to Nimmo and is in the document.

The SPL themselves have fucked up here ! Rangers PLC est 1872 ceased to be a club when the CVA failed and liquidation was ordered 14th July.They the SPL are the ones who peddled the myth that the club is separate from the company and Green jumped on the bandwagon and so did all the bears.

The SPL gave Lord Nimmo a remit (piece of paper) on what the SPL feel is the correct course of action.

Nimmo at this time is compliant to the SPL who asked for the commission.Although he will rule on it independently eventually he will use what the SPL has given him as the truth until time of the hearing.

Nimmo is stating that it is his belief according to what the SPL evidence has provided him at the moment that these are correct facts.

Green will counter argue that his club is a brand new club and has never ever been part of the SPL so that Rangers will evade any punishments from the old club.

IT IS NOT NIMMO'S ACTUAL WORDS !.

If you stretch that point any more to make it fit an idea you like it's going to disintegrate. As it is, emmenthal is a greater model of solidity.

I particularly love the olympian reaching to state Nimmo is both compliant and independent.

laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia....#Third_Division

Check out 3rd devision clubs and former clubssmile.gif

Wiki - can only be edited by accredited experts, rocket scientists and others drawn from the PhD communities that span the globe. And is, therefore, a perfectly valid source of information at all times.

Well, I say that, but what I ultimately mean is that it's good enough for plastics, diddies and hybrids like bhairnforever.

smile.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

Wiki - can only be edited by accredited experts, rocket scientists and others drawn from the PhD communities that span the globe. And is, therefore, a perfectly valid source of information at all times.

Well, I say that, but what I ultimately mean is that it's good enough for plastics, diddies and hybrids like bhairnforever.

smile.gif

And Tedi. :)

Aye, he quoted something else other than the common garden misrepresentation of Santayana that we all know so well.

Any other hairs you want to split?

laugh.gif

Who even said I was a he? Or even a she? I might be transgender. Stop being so pre judgemental. Who knows what I am.

on_the_internet_nobody_knows_youre_made_out_of_cups-157321.jpg

There maybe some bad news for P&B favourite and allround hero Paul McConville.

Rangers Supporters @rangersfctrust Poor Paul McCovnville's been served an injunction by the club. I believe more could follow due to their lies driven by hate.

Expand Collapse

You'd think that a real, proper lawyer would have known better.

Edited by bennett

There maybe some bad news for P&B favourite and allround hero Paul McConville.

Rangers Supporters @rangersfctrust Poor Paul McCovnville's been served an injunction by the club. I believe more could follow due to their lies driven by hate.

Expand Collapse

You'd think that a real, proper lawyer would have known better.

Your MY hero bennett :wub: