Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1352984680[/url]' post='6808476']

As long as it's within the law then yes transparency is a must. McConville appears to have overstepped the mark, which is strange considering that he is a lawyer and should know better.

Afterall he's a legal expert © P&B types.

From his web page 10 mins ago

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/

Internet Rumours

I wish to confirm that I have not received an "injunction" nor even, as we are in Scotland, an interdict from Rangers Football Club Ltd.

Posted by Paul

Aww what a shame all ra peepul foamin at the mouth on twitter as welllaugh.gif

Edited by THE KING

As long as it's within the law then yes transparency is a must. McConville appears to have overstepped the mark, which is strange considering that he is a lawyer and should know better.

Rangers fans intimidating and threatening anyone who expose the truth about their club,.

And exposing a dodgy director who has poor financial backing and just making up fantasy promises to get more fans to buy into his shares, just like Chris Graham last night on scotnight. He really believes in Charles Green plans without even bothered to ask why is Charles Green making such ludicrous goals that is 5 or 10 years to reach that goal.

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Or what has he made up? I wonder ;)

Why would you serve an injunction on someone for something they've made up?

Surely you would let them release it and then sue, stopping them from releasing anything else while there is a case pending.

There maybe some bad news for P&B favourite and allround hero Paul McConville.

Rangers Supporters @rangersfctrust Poor Paul McCovnville's been served an injunction by the club. I believe more could follow due to their lies driven by hate.

Expand Collapse

You'd think that a real, proper lawyer would have known better.

More pish from you I see Benny the Ball - and how sweet, Tedi even gave you a greenie for it, poor naiive sod!

Above it was suggested that the Sevco lads would be foaming at the mouth at yer pish, but we all know that creaming in yer pants is more your style.

Keep the pish coming - how to make a complete dick of yersel Lesson 1.0.1 by Benny the Ball

Also, why do they hate him so much?

Not like it's his fault the club cheated out the creditors and avoided paying tax? Hasn't most of what he's said been true?

Or do they simple see him as an "enemy of rangers" due to him being a Celtic fan?

1352986554[/url]' post='6808558']

More pish from you I see Benny the Ball - and how sweet, Tedi even gave you a greenie for it, poor naiive sod!

Above it was suggested that the Sevco lads would be foaming at the mouth at yer pish, but we all know that creaming in yer pants is more your style.

Keep the pish coming - how to make a complete dick of yersel Lesson 1.0.1 by Benny the Ball

Hmm ra peepul have disapeared off this thread for some reason?rolleyes.gifI see their still all online ,,,but just not hereblink.gifsmile.gif

Edited by THE KING

1352986813[/url]' post='6808575']

No wonder that Ragersmedia is full hated threatening bunch of c***s....

Some of them make good points though...

Posted Today, 01:49 PM

why is exposing this p***k a bad thing again?? am I missing something?? just because he'll get abuse etc and some pissed off bears will make what you perceive to be demeaning comments?? ok f**k it, lets start a "well done Martin Kelly" thread................the c***s a bheasty b*****d and the quicker we expose the lot of them the better................and he did shag my dog, its poor we arsehole is in an awfy mess, bheasty dog shagging papish c**t !!!!

1352979410[/url]' post='6808267']

There maybe some bad news for P&B favourite and allround hero Paul McConville.

Rangers Supporters @rangersfctrust Poor Paul McCovnville's been served an injunction by the club. I believe more could follow due to their lies driven by hate.

Expand Collapse

You'd think that a real, proper lawyer would have known better.

1352980662[/url]' post='6808308']

What a tragedy for the plastics, diddies, hybrids and thingies if their much vaunted, disgraced lawyer were to be tainted anew.

Pleasing...

smile.gif

1352981330[/url]' post='6808335']

Young dhensboy is both a legal and financial expert now, with well placed sources in the 'city':rolleyes:

1352981385[/url]' post='6808338']

It's that sort of muck-spreading that's seen the disgraced bungler so admired by you and yours taken to task.

Does it hurt so badly that Rangers are on the way back to our rightful place despite the very bestest efforts of your tawdry heroes?

I think it really must.

laugh.gif

1352981812[/url]' post='6808356']

Blah, blah, blah BDO yak, yak, yak :rolleyes:

1352983497[/url]' post='6808414']

See Paul's had an injunction ! Poor poor pensioners

1352984680[/url]' post='6808476']

1352985105[/url]' post='6808496']

We'll see if the disgraced bungler and his merry men fight the injunction.

smile.gif

1352985462[/url]' post='6808513']

Or what has he made up? I wonder ;)

Hello ?