Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

rolleyes.gif

Kincardine your fans on here can't take criticism.

If they could, there would be more debate, more discussion... More admission of your clubs guilt, Christ if they could... There would me more than a handful of your teams supporters posting on here.

Lets use Paul McConville as an example... His blog posts an article discussing the current board members or something... Do rangers fans enter into a debate... Or do they ignore such an idea by railroading the thread repeating some story about him stealing money and using this to say that he should be ignored and never discussed on here?

Or... Paul McConville prints an article that rangers fans interpret to mean Lord Nimmo says you are the same club... Shock horror... The rangers fans now want to use mcconville's blog.

The other week Bennett was on the phone or something... His retort was to claim I had PM'd him 3 times asking him to do something or remove a post or something.... The facts? I hadn't PM'd him at any point... Now, why do that, if you can take criticism?

Guest Kincardine

Kincardine,

I can see where you're coming from, but don't forget, you only see the interest folk show in your team on here. Every team has at least one forum of their own which you don't access, so I'm pretty sure that folk, like me post elsewhere about their own team... P&B is a meeting place for all of Scottish football. So you are going to get folk posting.

Having folk posting about a range of teams is what attracted me to P&B. I like the idea of, "a meeting place" - a good phrase from you.

However, there are just too many posts about Rangers on here.

I long for us to get back to being a football board - not just a Rangers board with a few afterthoughts.

Having folk posting about a range of teams is what attracted me to P&B. I like the idea of, "a meeting place" - a good phrase from you.

I long for us to get back to being a football board - not just a Rangers board with a few afterthoughts.

It would be exactly the same if it were Celtic in this position though. I don't know if you've noticed but both clubs are disliked in Scotland. Intensely.

Since our relegation I've become a bit disillusioned with P&B, simply because the 2nd division board is so much quieter than the 1st division board was.

If it wasn't for David Murray's galloping, soaring ego, I'd possibly have drifted from P&B altogether.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

1353018734[/url]' post='6810123']

I'm sorry Kincardine, but your club cheated, I mean not just cheated, but royally fucked over every club since the day Murray walked into Ibrox. If you think folk are just going to stop posting on this thread them you are way off mark...

Step outside this forum... You'll find every division has a forum full of fans talking about their club... You'll find a general forum with some side splitting threads, the tv forum is good for a laugh... So too the music forum...

The only advice I can give is if it upsets you... Just don't post in this sub forum... Stay away from it, let the diddys get on with it.

Pie n Bovril is alive and well if you step outside this sub forum.

It would be exactly the same if it were Celtic in this position though. I don't know if you've noticed but both clubs are disliked in Scotland. Intensely.

No, we never bothered about Celtic that much in 94, it was none of our business. We've been through this so many times.

Bennett, To be fair you must admit there was no media tear jerkers when Celtic were in the shit. I was 18 at the time, all I cn remember was the news being on, with them waiting for the padlock to be put on the door... For McCann to suddenly appear!

It was a different era then, the Internet has changed the world forever! Not a good thing for you guys I'm afraid.

Edited by dave.j

The facts that they didn't actually fold and that there was no internet, might have played a part here methinks.

Quite simple really.

As a Rangers fan i support Rangers and care about Rangers

Celtic fans on the other hand support Celtic and hate Rangers.

1353019751[/url]' post='6810192']

Quite simple really.

All Celtic fans? laugh.gif

Are there any Rangers fans who hate Celtic?

Tis how it is. We have a team that we support and love, while Celtic fans concentrate on a team they love to hate.

Why have fans of your club repeatedly assaulted, and attempted to murder Celtic's manager then? I don't recall it happening the other way round.

Guest Kincardine

Quite simple really.

This. Very sensible post.

Dave, I was 34 when The Bunnet - aye I'm an old fucker - introduced The Biscuit Tin to Scottish football.

He did what was needed to take his team back from the brink. All we Bears took the pish but we also have a secret respect for him.