Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"@BBCchrismclaug: #Hearts fans have raised over 500k since plea for help, according to the club. #bbcsportsound #BBCSport"

Amazing Hearts fans can raise so much in such a short space if time

How much did Rangers manage to raise through their global fan base?

10p each would have matched the Hearts total.;)

10p each would have matched the Hearts total.;)

Less than a PENNY a head, given Charlie Moonbeams' figures........

Mind, they'd only have spent it on lawyers, rather than their club. Which is yet another reason why rangers died.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The stripping of titles is basically irrelevant as Rangers are due to be liquidated and will no longer exist.

What is more important is that the new club called The Rangers agreed to accept the punishments due to the old Rangers so that they could have the old Rangers' membership of the SFA transferred to them.

For the scale of these crimes I can't see how the punishment can be anything less than termination of SFA membership and repayment of all SPL prize money plus interest and costs.

Whichever way you look at it, it will surely be the swift death of the brand new club. :D

And with the death of a sectarian rivalry, Celtic will go into rapid decline while the rest of the SPL flourishes.

Win, win. 8)

If Green has issued a conditional licence then how can it be a transfer of the old clubs licence ? :P

It's conditional until the punishments have been lobbed onto the Clone Rangers IMO :)

You really dont get the difference in these two words do you :lol: :lol:

I gave you an example of both, try reading my post again, it will help you

You cant get caught avoiding tax ...... its legal

If you catch me evading tax, well fair cop guv

Not strictly true, avoidance in itself is not legal, although there are legal ways of avoiding tax.

It depends entirely on the process used.

Not strictly true, avoidance in itself is not legal, although there are legal ways of avoiding tax.

It depends entirely on the process used.

Why not just say your taking a legal tax break instead of this stupid term avoiding tax.

Avoiding/evading ! both these definitions in the dictionary mean exactly the same thing :blink:

You came up with that list of punishments yet?

What did the Scottish Ambulance Service do to deserve not to be paid?

? maybe something to do with the hospitality back in Manchester !

post-39453-0-68008400-1353165324_thumb.j

Edited by hellbhoy

Subject the contents of the article, rather than the name of its author to your analysis then Bennett.

Restore some of this balance you're after, by highlighting the parts which are not fair for me please. I couldn't find them.

I said it was a fair and balanced article, whats your problem pally?

Rangers tv not working, shame.

Cheers for coughing up £6 mate, hopefully they iron out the kinks for the next game.

What part was unfair apart from his blatant catholic name?

I never said it was unfair.

You came up with that list of punishments yet?

What did the Scottish Ambulance Service do to deserve not to be paid?

blah, blah , blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Charlie has lost his marbles. Just read the Scotsman article. Madness,i really hope no one swallows that nonsense

Still better than Leggo, chin up.

I said it was a fair and balanced article, whats your problem pally?

Cheers for coughing up £6 mate, hopefully they iron out the kinks for the next game.

I never said it was unfair.

blah, blah , blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Still better than Leggo, chin up.

Still in denial and doesn't care about paying Scottish Ambulance Service which can save a lot of people if the cheating c***s FC pay back but they are deid and so will the newco.

Still in denial and doesn't care about paying Scottish Ambulance Service which can save a lot of people if the cheating c***s FC pay back but they are deid and so will the newco.

Has BDO done a joby on the pitch yet?

What do you think about Dave King joining the Rangers boardroom? Remember he called the fans to block the C.V.A and that's how your old club died. ph34r.gif

The article i read said he may join in the future, it wasn't definite. I'd be happier if he cleared up his SA troubles first but atleast he's a Rangers man and if he does join then should be savvy enough to keep an eye on Charlie.

The article i read said he may join in the future, it wasn't definite. I'd be happier if he cleared up his SA troubles first but atleast he's a Rangers man and if he does join then should be savvy enough to keep an eye on Charlie.

And the article stated he was a former Ibrox director which means this new club rises from the ashes as phoenix club and the HMRC will kill the club cause that's against the law for a company/club dodging tax and screwing the creditors. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't he also a "rangers man" who helped killed the old club?

And the article stated he was a former Ibrox director which means this new club rises from the ashes as phoenix club and the HMRC will kill the club cause that's against the law for a company/club dodging tax and screwing the creditors. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was he not put off the board by whyte pre administration? I honestly can't remember.