Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Your two-faced ways are well known - and expected. Never once have you been able to clarify why your hate is somehow, magically, different from that which you claim to reject.

A WKR (©Dhensebhore) right enough.

Pretend diddy clubbers - WTF are they like?

smile.gif

What the f**k does that even mean?

We are all Hector.

Still loving your sig, by the way, Ken. D'ye reckon Charlie might work it into his next "presentation"?

I can't even remember where I cut'n'pasted the sig from. I suspect it was from one of those awful tic blogs. wtf are they like,eh?

Charlie would think it is just a flowery way of saying 'rangeritis'

I can't even remember where I cut'n'pasted the sig from. I suspect it was from one of those awful tic blogs. wtf are they like,eh?

Charlie would think it is just a flowery way of saying 'rangeritis'

Aberdeen 'fan' spends time on plastic forums before posting here about Rangers?

Now there's a shocker...smile.gif

WKR

from the celtic wiki (admittedly a slightly biased source - I amgine the green masses would have a rough element as well)

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/Rangers+-+quotes

some of the quotes - especially the Barcelona one - catch the essence of Orcdom quite well

“On the Rangers terracing on Saturday there was congregated a gang, thousands strong, including the dregs and scourings of filthy slumdom, unwashed yahoos, jailbirds nighthawks, won't works, burro-barnacles and pavement pirates, all, or nearly all, in the scarecrow stage of verminous trampdom. This ragged army of insanitary pests was lavishly provided with orange and blue remnants.... Practically without cessation, the vagabond scum kept up a strident howl of the "Boyne Water" chorus. Nothing so bestially ignorant has ever been witnessed, even in the wildest exhibitions of Glasgow Orange bigotry……”The reporter went on to describe the assembled throng of Celtic fans.

“These complaints do not apply to the Celtic brake-clubs (supporters' clubs) whose members, reasonable sentient human beings, are models of decorum and possess official testimonials to their blameless behaviour.....They are fond of singing, and to this no-one can reasonably object. On Saturday, the boys sang to their heart's content. They gave us so many rousing choruses. "Hail Glorious St. Patrick", "God Save Ireland", "Slievenamon" "The Soldier's Song".... When Cassidy's goal made victory sure, it was fine to hear the massed thousands at the western end of the Ibrox oval chanting thunderously "On Erin's Green Valleys'.."

Man in the Know" from the 1920's Glasgow Observer in one of his reports relating to an Old Firm game in 1924,

Get a smarter poster (well, smarter than you at least) on here to help you out.

Might I suggest you seek assistance from bhairnforever?

laugh.gif

Oh, I recognise the words, OK - it's the order they're put in which don't make a lot of sense. You seem to continue under the ridiculous assumption that I am, in fact, pretending to be a Killie fan. I will ask you one more time, and it's much easier than having to come up with a list that you know doesn't exist. Although it may seem there are more than one question here, by the way, it is a "complex" question, which requires answering by a set of related responses. Ready?

Why, In God's Name, would anyone pretend allegiance to a football club in order to post on here? Especially Killie, ffs? If I was, as you so fervently seem to believe, a follower of celtic, why hide it? It's easy to be a "fan" of your mob, or of the other cheek. All I would have to do would be jump on the gloryhunting buses that suck the life out of our game every weekend. But according to you, and your fuckwit friends, I would rather fake a life following one of Scotland's smaller teams, who win a trophy once in a blue moon and wouldn't take enough supporters abroad to cause a mild kerfuffle, let alone make International headlines with their rioting.

So, as a "follower" of rangers, can you explain to me why anyone would do what you claim I have done? Your evidence appears to be that I hate rangers more than celtic. Well, up to this year, they were slightly ahead on the arsehole-meter, as I have previously said. Given the massive theft perpetrated on the Treasury (which you appear to find amusing), the stiffing of hundreds of creditors, the lack of punishment for their crimes, and above all their arrogance, sense of entitlement and lack of contrition, for rangers and their fans NOT to be at the top of any decent Scots fan's shitlist would be surprising.

I repeat - Scum. In fact - thieving, corrupt, lying, cheating scum.

Aberdeen 'fan' spends time on plastic forums before posting here about Rangers?

Now there's a shocker...smile.gif

"Fan" of rangers/Sevco/Tribute Act/ICBINR is conspicuous by his absence until "Okey Dokey Day" before joining P&B to spread abuse, WATP flavoured hatred, bile, and filth at all and sundry.

Not really a shocker.

WKR

from the celtic wiki (admittedly a slightly biased source - I amgine the green masses would have a rough element as well)

http://www.theceltic...angers+-+quotes

some of the quotes - especially the Barcelona one - catch the essence of Orcdom quite well

"On the Rangers terracing on Saturday there was congregated a gang, thousands strong, including the dregs and scourings of filthy slumdom, unwashed yahoos, jailbirds nighthawks, won't works, burro-barnacles and pavement pirates, all, or nearly all, in the scarecrow stage of verminous trampdom. This ragged army of insanitary pests was lavishly provided with orange and blue remnants.... Practically without cessation, the vagabond scum kept up a strident howl of the "Boyne Water" chorus. Nothing so bestially ignorant has ever been witnessed, even in the wildest exhibitions of Glasgow Orange bigotry……"The reporter went on to describe the assembled throng of Celtic fans.

"These complaints do not apply to the Celtic brake-clubs (supporters' clubs) whose members, reasonable sentient human beings, are models of decorum and possess official testimonials to their blameless behaviour.....They are fond of singing, and to this no-one can reasonably object. On Saturday, the boys sang to their heart's content. They gave us so many rousing choruses. "Hail Glorious St. Patrick", "God Save Ireland", "Slievenamon" "The Soldier's Song".... When Cassidy's goal made victory sure, it was fine to hear the massed thousands at the western end of the Ibrox oval chanting thunderously "On Erin's Green Valleys'.."

Man in the Know" from the 1920's Glasgow Observer in one of his reports relating to an Old Firm game in 1924,

I'm not thinking "Man in the know" was a big fan of young sheep in a culinary sense.......wink.gif

"Fan" of rangers/Sevco/Tribute Act/ICBINR is conspicuous by his absence until "Okey Dokey Day" before joining P&B to spread abuse, WATP flavoured hatred, bile, and filth at all and sundry.

Not really a shocker.

P&B didn't exist for me until they appeared on Twitter via a link on my timeline. I wish I had been able to join much earlier.

I might have been able, for example, to witness your poppygate hypocrisy as it happened.

laugh.gif