Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's a cracker. laugh.gif

And I thought you had already reached into the gutter of stupid questions as deeply as you could. But, no, it seems I was wrong.

I'll take that as a yes you have seen the list.

You not embarrassed at how many people Rangers ripped off? Serious answer please

Still waiting on this list of punishments, if you don't want to list them. how about a few examples?

P&B didn't exist for me until they appeared on Twitter via a link on my timeline. I wish I had been able to join much earlier.

I might have been able, for example, to witness your poppygate hypocrisy as it happened.

laugh.gif

You'd have had more chance of seeing rangers' accounts - because it didn't happen.

"It's just pyoor coincidence ah fun' oot aboot P&B just when we goat wur licence" - Aye, keep telling yourself that.

As you won't be around, can we pre-book another coincidence where the library bans you off the computers the exact same day that Charlie fucks off with his pockets full of Orcen crisis loans and the Tribute Act dies? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh, I recognise the words, OK - it's the order they're put in which don't make a lot of sense. You seem to continue under the ridiculous assumption that I am, in fact, pretending to be a Killie fan. I will ask you one more time, and it's much easier than having to come up with a list that you know doesn't exist. Although it may seem there are more than one question here, by the way, it is a "complex" question, which requires answering by a set of related responses. Ready?

Why, In God's Name, would anyone pretend allegiance to a football club in order to post on here? Especially Killie, ffs? If I was, as you so fervently seem to believe, a follower of celtic, why hide it? It's easy to be a "fan" of your mob, or of the other cheek. All I would have to do would be jump on the gloryhunting buses that suck the life out of our game every weekend. But according to you, and your fuckwit friends, I would rather fake a life following one of Scotland's smaller teams, who win a trophy once in a blue moon and wouldn't take enough supporters abroad to cause a mild kerfuffle, let alone make International headlines with their rioting.

So, as a "follower" of rangers, can you explain to me why anyone would do what you claim I have done? Your evidence appears to be that I hate rangers more than celtic. Well, up to this year, they were slightly ahead on the arsehole-meter, as I have previously said. Given the massive theft perpetrated on the Treasury (which you appear to find amusing), the stiffing of hundreds of creditors, the lack of punishment for their crimes, and above all their arrogance, sense of entitlement and lack of contrition, for rangers and their fans NOT to be at the top of any decent Scots fan's shitlist would be surprising.

I repeat - Scum. In fact - thieving, corrupt, lying, cheating scum.

Does anyone even bother to read Normans long winded pompous pish anymore?

You'd have had more chance of seeing rangers' accounts - because it didn't happen.

"It's just pyoor coincidence ah fun' oot aboot P&B just when we goat wur licence" - Aye, keep telling yourself that.

As you won't be around, can we pre-book another coincidence where the library bans you off the computers the exact same day that Charlie fucks off with his pockets full of Orcen crisis loans and the Tribute Act dies? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Everyone has to join sometime Norm, you seem to get hung up on Rangers fans join dates most days now. Quite irrational and bewildering behaviour, even for you.

Aberdeen 'fan' spends time on plastic forums before posting here about Rangers?

Now there's a shocker...smile.gif

there was me thinking I could spend my time any bloody way I want.

I'll give you a list of all the other web-sites I visit if you want.

oh sorry. You have an aversion to lists.

Everyone has to join sometime Norm, you seem to get hung up on Rangers fans join dates most days now. Quite irrational and bewildering behaviour, even for you.

You only joined out of curiosity about what a "pie" was. ;)

* Kenny Williams Pic *

I fucking knew you had a big team! It was obvious really, with the way you post about rangers, you couldn't possibly be a celtic fan.

What made you think you could get away with it? wink.gif

League Cup Final 2012 was one of my proudest days ;)

^^^^^^^^^ Fucking seething :angry:

Only by the strange coincidence that two of the thickest and most stereotypical we've got on here, Bennett, joined within days of the Tribute Act getting permission for their first gig. Oh, and that's Frankie Howerd, BTW.

Not quite as irrational or bewildering as not knowing that not only was Walter Smith was manager of Rangers under Craig Whyte but that he also praised Craig Whyte and his takeover. :lol:

Oh, I recognise the words, OK - it's the order they're put in which don't make a lot of sense. You seem to continue under the ridiculous assumption that I am, in fact, pretending to be a Killie fan. I will ask you one more time, and it's much easier than having to come up with a list that you know doesn't exist. Although it may seem there are more than one question here, by the way, it is a "complex" question, which requires answering by a set of related responses. Ready?

Why, In God's Name, would anyone pretend allegiance to a football club in order to post on here? Especially Killie, ffs? If I was, as you so fervently seem to believe, a follower of celtic, why hide it? It's easy to be a "fan" of your mob, or of the other cheek. All I would have to do would be jump on the gloryhunting buses that suck the life out of our game every weekend. But according to you, and your fuckwit friends, I would rather fake a life following one of Scotland's smaller teams, who win a trophy once in a blue moon and wouldn't take enough supporters abroad to cause a mild kerfuffle, let alone make International headlines with their rioting.

So, as a "follower" of rangers, can you explain to me why anyone would do what you claim I have done? Your evidence appears to be that I hate rangers more than celtic. Well, up to this year, they were slightly ahead on the arsehole-meter, as I have previously said. Given the massive theft perpetrated on the Treasury (which you appear to find amusing), the stiffing of hundreds of creditors, the lack of punishment for their crimes, and above all their arrogance, sense of entitlement and lack of contrition, for rangers and their fans NOT to be at the top of any decent Scots fan's shitlist would be surprising.

I repeat - Scum. In fact - thieving, corrupt, lying, cheating scum.

"Once in a blue moon"? Bit of a give away that. "Now and again" would have been what a true fan of a smaller team would have written.

Your cover is blown, Billy!

"Once in a blue moon"? Bit of a give away that. "Now and again" would have been what a true fan of a smaller team would have written.

Your cover is blown, Billy!

Curses! I thought my cover was watertight.wink.gif

ETA: I'd fucking love it if we could up the trophy frequency to "now and again" - it'd be like the eighties for Aberdeen!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Hmm Dave King wants to invest in Rangers, Walter Smith joins the Boardroom Share issue to be next week, and Dave King wants to sue SDM of £20m by Financial Mismanagement.

DJ Metlika Trading Ltd Form 8.3 - Rangers Football Club PLC <<<Dave King Company Metalika Trading Ltd stake shareholder RFC PLC

Interesting read though.

Edited by Bairnforever1992