Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

OK great chief of the monumental f**k up thread...But can you send your bigoted Falkirk pal there as well.

If that's what it takes, fair enough. It just seems a shame that, now a lot of rangers fans are returning to the thread, we can't actually discuss what's going on at ibrox for historical bollox. I know you've got a sensible side, and plenty of the other rangers posters have a decent discussion in them as well.

I actually feel sorry for the guy. He has spent months of his life absolutely dedicated to this cause and this thread in particular that it must have broken his bitter and twisted little heart when he heard the news..If it was me i would be absolutely furios at those who have lied for months..I would be venting my anger at the bigoted bloggers he put such faith in but not The Great Chief..no no no.. He is still defending them :lol: Loyal to the end WKR...I'll give you that ;)

Assuming you mean me - absolutely dedicated? Broken heart? Absolutely furious? Nah, you really must be thinking of someone else. I put no faith in any one news source over the duration of the Summer of Sevco - it became apparent by the end of February that NOBODY knew what the f**k was going on. Those tipping up now with their "told you so" patter are like raffle winners rather than Gurus.

As for my presence on here - I have found the whole thing fascinating. How many of us have ever seen an institution of this size crumble and die before our eyes? With such wide-reaching consequences, from sporting to political? The cast of characters, from Mr Custard to Alex Salmond, The Cockwomble to Turnbull Hutton - the whole thing has been incredible. A once-in-a-lifetime event. And it isn't over yet.

As for furious - yes, I get irritated at times. Basic disrespect always fucks me right off. Also, I can be a bit of a c**t, and I'm aware of that. If I behave like a c**t, pull me up on it. Blatant lies, defamation, and invitations to commit self-harm - that crosses a line*. However, that is the perpetrators' fault and not mine. I quite enjoy playing with them, to be honest.

Anyhoo, here's to the flotation - may it give us many points of debate!

*And accusing me of being a celtic fan - that's just fucking rude!mad.gif

do you not think it's maybe time for you to let rangers go their own way and move on with your life?

you are in danger of ending up like one of those japanese soldiers that spent 30 years in the jungle thinking world war 2 was still on going.

Norman is way beyond that stage now :lol: It's his 30 year old computer i feel sorry for.

Neil McDougall, a former chairman of the Aberdeen Supporters' Association, said: "When I heard a minority start to sing about the Ibrox Disaster, I put my fingers in my ears, shut my eyes and prayed for the minute to end. I have never been so ashamed in all my life. Those morons have left all Dons fans tarred with the same brush."

http://www.independe...ns-1283189.html

Now f**k off, son.

The kunt was at it, he knew damn well what they sung and no doubt the wee shite was sitting there chuckling to himself as he typed his posts.

1353510049[/url]' post='6828457']

Norman reminds of another Walter Mitty character who used to post on these type of boards a few years ago by the name of Rosleabhoy.

Norman ace of spies :lol:

You and Bendarroch seem to have two different alternative character names for this White Rose Killie person.

Unless I'm reading you both wrong -and I'm not infallible (sp) - could you tell us why you are using two further pseudonyms for him/her?

My guess is that one is based on Norman "Psycho" Bates, and the other one is a little more obvious.

So what is this White Rose Killie person then - a mother killer in a pretty old film, or a spy who shags his way around the world as s/he goes round saving the planet from international criminals?

Please share the joke with us all?

Are Rangers "innocent" in the same way as John Terry is not a racist ? and how comes all these overpaid players were ALL in need of a pay day "loan" ? What a coincidence ! If fielding one player in a cup competition who isn`t properly registered within the laws of the game gets you booted straight out of said competition then i`d say that the report contains enough evidence to let the stripping commence. Morally bankrupt cheating cnuts. One player on a dual contract who took to the field of play is all the independent panel needs to find. Can`t imagine that will be too difficult. Do they have the power to actually go and ask the players what they were actually told. Can`t imagine some of the quickly forgotten signings from that era of cheating will be arsed defending a team they had forgotten all about....and who are now defunct.

You and Bendarroch seem to have two different alternative character names for this White Rose Killie person.

Unless I'm reading you both wrong -and I'm not infallible (sp) - could you tell us why you are using two further pseudonyms for him/her?

My guess is that one is based on Norman "Psycho" Bates, and the other one is a little more obvious.

So what is this White Rose Killie person then - a mother killer in a pretty old film, or a spy who shags his way around the world as s/he goes round saving the planet from international criminals?

Option one fantasizing about being option two. Though he did post about being involved in clandestine meetings regarding Rangers (Ben quoted the posts in question).

Norman is way beyond that stage now :lol: It's his 30 year old computer i feel sorry for.

Which one? Come on, Bennett, do keep up....

D'ye know, Bennett, I'm kinda glad to get yesterday out of the way - things can move on for your new club now, after all. Not that the FTTT was relevant to them, as far as I can see.

So, how do you, as a bear, see the future now? What is the word on the share issue? Has Charlie made it any clearer where the money is actually going?

Not taking the piss here, BTW - as I'm sure you realise, I am genuinely interested in the story, and being stuck in Englandshire, this thread is like an RSS feed for news - nobody in the media down here seems to have given much of a f**k. Apart from Jim White, of course.....

So, onward and upwards. You appear to get information from the rangers side fairly sharpish, so consider yourself my Foreign Correspondent. Take your responsibilities frivolously, mind, and prepare to be chastised. (Resist that bite, I fucking dare you!)

I actually track down international criminal masterminds - you'll normally find them in the local extinct volcano - shag them and then kill their mothers.

f**k it, a man's gotta have a hobby!

Option one fantasizing about being option two. Though he did post about being involved in clandestine meetings regarding Rangers (Ben quoted the posts in question).

Eh, no I didn't. Bendarroch did weave quite an elaborate story round the fact of him not knowing my employment, mind - I was frankly impressed with his imagination.

As with a lot of the piss-taking, mind, he kicked the arse right out of it. Shame, really.

ETA: Knew something wasn't right there. When did Bendarroch ever quote a complete post?biggrin.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Which one? Come on, Bennett, do keep up....

D'ye know, Bennett, I'm kinda glad to get yesterday out of the way - things can move on for your new club now, after all. Not that the FTTT was relevant to them, as far as I can see.

So, how do you, as a bear, see the future now? What is the word on the share issue? Has Charlie made it any clearer where the money is actually going?

Not taking the piss here, BTW - as I'm sure you realise, I am genuinely interested in the story, and being stuck in Englandshire, this thread is like an RSS feed for news - nobody in the media down here seems to have given much of a f**k. Apart from Jim White, of course.....

So, onward and upwards. You appear to get information from the rangers side fairly sharpish, so consider yourself my Foreign Correspondent. Take your responsibilities frivolously, mind, and prepare to be chastised. (Resist that bite, I fucking dare you!)

The FTTT result could bring about a feel good factor, great for selling those shares.

Haven't a clue about the ins and outs of the share deal (does anyone?), haven't you recieved a prospectus yet as i never applied for one. I really don't see it being a success, too much gloss and smarmy salesman patter which is off putting and doesn't ring true.

It'll be a similar answer when you ask this tomorrow and the day after ......

I may be wrong but I had assumed that they lowered themselves to name calling as it is the only form of bullying available to them on an internet forum. If you watch closely they will all join in of an evening which we can assume heightens their " pleasure ". I would suggest it says more about them than him..........Unless of course WRK is actually from one of those movies, in which case I`ve got the totally wrong end of the stick !

The FTTT result could bring about a feel good factor, great for selling those shares.

Haven't a clue about the ins and outs of the share deal (does anyone?), haven't you recieved a prospectus yet as i never applied for one. I really don't see it being a success, too much gloss and smarmy salesman patter which is off putting and doesn't ring true.

It'll be a similar answer when you ask this tomorrow and the day after ......

Nah, none of my applications were for my home address - don't want to end up on Charlie's Database, do I?wink.gif

They should be landing at various branches of the Queen's Hotel chain, mind.....laugh.gif

I believe Jim Traynor was giving the Scottish Journos a hard time tonight on Radio Scotland. Quotes i have read are saying he is ashamed to call himself a journalist after the way this has been handled...Accusing certain 'journalists' of revelling in our misery...Where is Jim Spence,Mark Daly,Chris McLaughlin etc etc.

It is beginning to look like Jim Traynor is the only journo to come out of all this with any credibility. Would be interesting to read back through this thread and read what our fellow posters said about him :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is also talking about legal action being taken...I am sure certain corrupt lawyers and failed social workers will be awaiting a knock at the door ;)

Anyway back to Jim Spence...I hope to see him at Elgin at the weekend. He was always at the away games last season looking for our point of view. That really would be fun :lol:

I may be wrong but I had assumed that they lowered themselves to name calling as it is the only form of bullying available to them on an internet forum. If you watch closely they will all join in of an evening which we can assume heightens their " pleasure ". I would suggest it says more about them than him..........Unless of course WRK is actually from one of those movies, in which case I`ve got the totally wrong end of the stick !

Aye, I've been emotionally scarred by all the nasty things they call me. Quite puts me off my jet-set assassining, I can tell you. Sometimes I get mixed up and shag the mothers before finding the criminal mastermind and shagging the volcano. It's not fucking easy, you know.....crying.gif

And rangers/sevco fans have been singing offensive songs for how many years now ?

You lot are really pathetic.

If you had taken the trouble to read some earlier posts, you would have seen my acknowledgement that few (if any) clubs can lay claim to a saintly support.

And with that here's an answer in general to an oft voiced criticism on this thread - what have we as a support done about problems besetting our club? I can tell you the days of revisionist, lying c***s having a free ride with regard to Rangers is over.

For ever. Ask the disgraced lawyer. Ask McNally. Ask Spiers.

These Aberdeen swine were not only 'celebrating' the Ibrox disaster - they chose to do it in a minutes silence.

You can go and f**k yourself as well.

Oh, for the love of God, ALL of you, will you all take the fucking stupid whataboutery to the designated playpen?

For a man who has regularly demonstrated a will to wander aimlessly off topic at the drop of a hat, and have any kind of dig at Rangers and our support, you've got some fucking brass neck.

WKR Bond - hypocrisy a speciality.

I believe Jim Traynor was giving the Scottish Journos a hard time tonight on Radio Scotland. Quotes i have read are saying he is ashamed to call himself a journalist after the way this has been handled...Accusing certain 'journalists' of revelling in our misery...Where is Jim Spence,Mark Daly,Chris McLaughlin etc etc.

It is beginning to look like Jim Traynor is the only journo to come out of all this with any credibility. Would be interesting to read back through this thread and read what our fellow posters said about him :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is also talking about legal action being taken...I am sure certain corrupt lawyers and failed social workers will be awaiting a knock at the door ;)

Anyway back to Jim Spence...I hope to see him at Elgin at the weekend. He was always at the away games last season looking for our point of view. That really would be fun :lol:

Now you really are taking the piss! There's not a lot of credit to be handed out to any journalists involved in this - at least in the last couple of months - that's true. But Traynor? You really must be joking.

The media's handling of the whole saga has been shambolic, but Traynor did his best to STIFLE debate, poured scorn on the fans who are the lifeblood of the game, and did everything he could to push the idea of planting a brand new club straight into the SPL. He's not had a lot of credibility for years, but his performance this year has been ridiculous. He fucking SHOULD be ashamed to claim he's a journalist.

1353533827[/url]' post='6829783']

Hark at you, defending a Killie fan, how noble!!laugh.gif

Or more accurately, shooting at the twin Benns......biggrin.gif