Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I can't speak for them all, but I never mind criticism - even harsh criticism if it has a basis in reality. Spiers, for example, has been right many times about Murray. However, I can't stand Spiers and his blatant lying.

Many moons ago I was at a packed Ibrox for a match versus Aberdeen when dolly started up their charming 'We all agree the Ibrox disaster was magic' sing-a-long. Spiers was there amongst the press - when challenged later as to why he chose to ignore the singing he said: "I never heard it."

The only temporarily deaf man in a crowd of 50,000 you see.

He lied - to cringing effect - on TV last night. I will confess to enjoying his squirming discomfort.

smile.gif

I believe the you could day the exact same of old rangers board. iirc cara henderson from nil by mouth was attending as a guest of the club. She was subjected to a torrent of abuse and the usual bile from the rangers faithful. Needless to day no one on the rangers board heard this.

Edited by greyman

I have to confess, i'm loving all these sevco fans getting all happy over achieving f**k all !! :lol:

Hmmmm, it is a strange one, right enough. Understandable, given the pelters they've had (wrongly and rightly)over the last few months, but their club is still dead, and the new one has still got Shifty McShifter in charge.

It's the way they keep using "we" when referring to the old club,and also when referring to the new club. Which one's their Big Team, d'ye think?

Are you for real? Go on to you tube and have a search, f*8king halfwit.

Searched on youtube under the following headings "Ibrox disaster song" "Ibrox disaster chant" and "Ibrox disaster chant Aberdeen" there were no videos of Aberdeen fans singing about the Ibrox disaster there was one featuring your Glasgow cousins singing about the Ibrox disaster,one video telling how Jock Stein helped out tending to the injured(how did the fans of class and dignity FC thank him) and one or two featuring tribute songs to the ibrox disaster.

Still waiting on you providing me evidence of Aberdeen fans singing about the Ibrox disaster.

Hmmmm, it is a strange one, right enough. Understandable, given the pelters they've had (wrongly and rightly)over the last few months, but their club is still dead, and the new one has still got Shifty McShifter in charge.

It's the way they keep using "we" when referring to the old club,and also when referring to the new club. Which one's their Big Team, d'ye think?

The one with fourth months old history.

Searched on youtube under the following headings "Ibrox disaster song" "Ibrox disaster chant" and "Ibrox disaster chant Aberdeen" there were no videos of Aberdeen fans singing about the Ibrox disaster there was one featuring your Glasgow cousins singing about the Ibrox disaster,one video telling how Jock Stein helped out tending to the injured(how did the fans of class and dignity FC thank him) and one or two featuring tribute songs to the ibrox disaster.

Still waiting on you providing me evidence of Aberdeen fans singing about the Ibrox disaster.

I know what you're getting at here but i can tell you that Stein was thanked by many,many Rangers fans in the subsequent days and weeks after the disaster for his help that day.

Edited by youngsy

Just one question;Was the EBT tribunal finding in favour of The Rangers Football Club Plc or HMRC? I'll answer for you as no doubt you will have the correct answer stuck in your throat. The answer was in favour of the PLC,perhaps you will have the good grace to accept that finding but after reading your post i think we know that answer.

If it was in favour of the PLC why are the supporters of the club celebrating? I thought that one had nothing whatsoever to do with the other? :o

yep, i'm still seething :D

I know what you're getting at here but i can tell you that Stein was thanked by many,many Rangers fans in the preceding days and weeks after the disaster for his help that day.

Youngsy, you're a sensible chap most of the time. The above demonstrates this. You, Kincardine, and No.8 appear to be "of a certain age",and don't buy into this tit-for-tat shit that fans of both cheeks indulge in. Maybe this would be a good time to start putting some of your fellow rangers fans right on stuff like this. I'm old enough to remember when some respect crossed the Divide, and honestly, the way things have developed in recent years is bloody horrible. One side as bad as the other, but surely you and those like you can make a difference? If it really is all about football, why don't we get this shite at Cardiff/Swansea, Leeds/Sheff Wed (oops, bad example)/Arsenal/Spurs? Sure there's rivalry, but it IS a football thing.

Oh, and celtic posters? same applies. Just grow up ffs. It's embarrassing.

Human Being v.1.0 has the eyes on the front of its head for a reason.

@ScotlandTonightTonight on #scotnight we speak to Paul Baxendale, the man behind the EBT tax avoidance scheme which sparked the collapse of oldco Rangers...

Hang on a fucking minute. "Collapse"? "rangers"? They're dead? So what has all the triumphalism by all these strangers and returning berrz been all about then?

Have to confess your obvious seethe is as pleasing tonight as it was last night, cheers ;)

Loving these sevco fans that think everyone is "seething" over their moral victory yesterday. :lol:

I'll be honest, the only time i've been angry in this whole saga was when your new club was elevated into the 3rd. :angry:

So trust me, i'm not seething over anything, too busy laughing at you lot. :D