Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He is a complete delusional fuckwit, out of the thousands of posters on this thread, his hurt pleases me the most ;)

He was so proud of all the posts he copied and pasted from various Celticminded websites too but we have to remember that he's not the brightest and was easily led astray :lol:

Edited by bennett

The loans can only be repaid to the EBT trust and that is unlikely to happen, from Neil the expert Patey.

Whytes a sperate issue as we're talking about the cheating allegations which were from before Whytes time. I've been rereading some comments from Gilmour at St Mirren, Turnbull (lol), the baldy fella from Dundee United etc about how we'd been cheating for years and deserved to be punished for it. Murray will soon be counting the cash and i'm split on whether to be happy and angry about that.

The BDO are after the players who have EBT contracts to pay them back. And the SPL only way is to title stripped away from 2001 to 2010.

The loans can only be repaid to the EBT trust and that is unlikely to happen, from Neil the expert Patey.

Whytes a sperate issue as we're talking about the cheating allegations which were from before Whytes time. I've been rereading some comments from Gilmour at St Mirren, Turnbull (lol), the baldy fella from Dundee United etc about how we'd been cheating for years and deserved to be punished for it. Murray will soon be counting the cash and i'm split on whether to be happy and angry about that.

I'm not talking about repaying the loans. I'm talking about HMRC chasing tax that may (the verdict seems not 100% either way, despite the slanging match on here) be due on these payments. For all the simplistic "no tax on loans", there is acknowledgment in there that some payments could be seen as earnings. The heat is off rangers - obviously, as the corpse is awaiting burial as we debate this - but the individuals may well have a few sleepless nights ahead. As I posted originally, mind, it shouldn't affect new rangers at all. Shouldn't, but what the f**k do we know?

A shame about them, someone should be made to answer for that but right now we're talking about the whole EBT/Rangers are cheats issue which you were so keen to talk about up till around 4pm yesterday.

Still talking about it now, Bennett. Or do you REALLY not read my posts?wink.gif

If only the likes of the HMRC and the RTC blogger had not tried to invent some non existent case against Rangers then the creditors would have been paid, The RTC blogger, the dodgy lawyer, The failed social worker and every blogger and internet bampot that celebrated the liquidation can hold themselves responsible, they were actually celebrating these creditors being stuffed for no reason, i hope they are all proud

Meanwhile my club lives on, now with its head held high free from the groundless allegations that have dogged it

If it was so obviously trumped up, then why did rangers not deal with it expeditiously and try to save the club? Then there would have been no creditors stiffed, and you would still follow the same club as you always have. Instead, they delayed and procrastinated, the BOD stood idly by while Whyte made things worse, and D&P sucked every last penny out of the club before "selling" the bones to Charlie.

As for anyone celebrating the creditors being stiffed - the emotions I have garnered on here, on other sites and in real life range from righteous indignation to "f**k 'em" - I can't recall anyone "celebrating" their plight. You could maybe provide examples, or did you make this one up as well?

Because none of it would have happened if were not for this dodgy tax case, CW the crook buying the club and the liquidation that followed were a direct consequence

If you cant see this then you are simply blind

Those that brought this tax case to bear and those who celebrated it were in fact celebrating the creditors being avoidably rippedoff

:lol: But it did happen, and the tax case wasn't "dodgy" at all.

It's not avoidable, you claim to be debt free, you can easily start paying back every creditor in full now

Or do you not agree?

If it was so obviously trumped up, then why did rangers not deal with it expeditiously and try to save the club? Then there would have been no creditors stiffed, and you would still follow the same club as you always have. Instead, they delayed and procrastinated, the BOD stood idly by while Whyte made things worse, and D&P sucked every last penny out of the club before "selling" the bones to Charlie.

As for anyone celebrating the creditors being stiffed - the emotions I have garnered on here, on other sites and in real life range from righteous indignation to "f**k 'em" - I can't recall anyone "celebrating" their plight. You could maybe provide examples, or did you make this one up as well?

He's blaming Rangers for all this now.:lol:

Rangers have been cleared, we done nothing wrong, while others have a lot to answer for.

How many times has it been explained now and still Dhensboy can't figure it out :lol:

Do you think he will ever get it? And poor bhairnforever - he never got anything at any time. He's excused.

Will WKR Bond have to hand his detective's raincoat back now? The trilby and the notepad?

So many questions...

smile.gif

Law of the land tends to disagree with you on this. I think i'll go with the tribunal verdict rather than yours' if you don't mind.

To quote myself...

Nothing says "totally exonerated" quite like two-thirds of the judges allowing that, in principle, Rangers mostly didn't intentionally cheat the Treasury because, like, if you squint really hard at the word "loan", it could possibly mean "a massive cash gift that doesn't ever need to be repaid", except for the instances where they found that you were guilty, in which "loan" means "a massive cash gift that does need to be repaid, but never will be".

Yup, just a bunch of wrongly-accused men deliberately offloading then killing the club they're accused of using for criminal purposes, and then refusing to hand over evidence unless forced to do so at legal gunpoint, just like all innocent people would.

Yes, nothing suspect going on there. Even the minority opinion, which basically depicts your club a vehicle for an offensively obvious multi-million pound fraud, that's irrelevant.

Totally innocent and vindicated, that's it. Nothing at all to see here. Blameless, yes.

Her Maj took one for her team. Obviously.

Speaking of majesty - did you hear the plastic nutter on Radio Clyde last night? He managed to get as far as "Rangers win the tax case...I knew the establishment would have their fingerprints all over this..."

They cut him off - giggling openly all the while.

smile.gif

his name was john paul aswell laugh.gif you couldnt make radio clyde up , you really couldn'tcool.gif

Do you think he will ever get it? And poor bhairnforever - he never got anything at any time. He's excused.

Will WKR Bond have to hand his detective's raincoat back now? The trilby and the notepad?

So many questions...

smile.gif

Norman reminds of another Walter Mitty character who used to post on these type of boards a few years ago by the name of Rosleabhoy.

Norman ace of spies :lol:

He's blaming Rangers for all this now.:lol:

Rangers have been cleared, we done nothing wrong, while others have a lot to answer for.

Rangers have been killed/committed suicide. As I've stated above, the FTTT was, is, and should continue to be irrelevant to the new club. What I was trying to elicit a sensible response to was the theory that many of those in a fairly senior position at the club may not have done all that they could to save rangers.

As for the administration/liquidation - even without the big tax case, rangers were looking fucking shaky - unable to operate sustainably even with a huge fanbase and guaranteed European football, they were an accident waiting to happen. To be fair, most of us didn't know this - we're football fans, after all, not Financial Analysts.

Blaming Whyte is the simplistic answer - and he certainly pulled a few more IV drips from the patient - but it was Murray's stewardship which led to the place where Whyte was the only game in town. Neither of them acted alone, or if they did, the BOD was negligent (possibly criminally so) in allowing them to put the club in the position into such a precarious position.