Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It hsas gone a bit quiet since the gloryhunting triumphalists busy busy rangers fans found a window to come on here, and had their gloatfest - I'm reduced to trying to get a laugh out of typos and mis-spellings.sad.gif

You'd have thought Chuckie would have had something to say about the situation - maybe somebody's pointed out that he's not exactly attracting major investment with the bollox he's spouted lately?

Green did issue a statement on behalf of the club. 8)

Opening sequence of Sportscene mimicking Mad Men and the ensuing meltdown gives your mob an away goals win ;)

Good thing they never used the spoof "Boardwalk Empire" one, with Big Hoose Bun in his Reebok classics gradually sinking into the beach as thousands of bottles of Buckie float ashore....

And yes, Kincardine, we know, but he will always be Big Hoose Bun on this thread.wink.gif

Guest Kincardine

lol, their decision is, eh, a decision. Nothing more. It is NOT Law and if you think that you probably think the old club lives............

If it's not law then what is it? Bubblegum?

Good thing they never used the spoof "Boardwalk Empire" one, with Big Hoose Bun in his Reebok classics gradually sinking into the beach as thousands of bottles of Buckie float ashore....

And yes, Kincardine, we know, but he will always be Big Hoose Bun on this thread.wink.gif

:lol:

The past 24 hours on here have been more like the opening of The Sopranos. Bennett and co wearing shades and chomping on fat cigars. ;)

Big Tony was a kafflick though, so mibbe not. :(

If it's not law then what is it? Bubblegum?

They gave a decision on a 2 out of 3 basis on an interpretation of Law which is subject to appeal. They do not make Laws, that is not their job :)

Guest Kincardine

Yes of course. I do realise this and we cognoscenti are aware that a regularly-occurring false epithet just sums up the integrity of the thread.

Guest Kincardine

They gave a decision on a 2 out of 3 basis on an interpretation of Law which is subject to appeal. They do not make Laws, that is not their job :)

Oh behave yourself. If you are sentenced by a magistrate to 90 days for offenses to logic and football forums I would like to hear you say, "Haw, that's just your opinion. It isn't law."

Oh behave yourself. If you are sentenced by a magistrate to 90 days for offenses to logic and football forums I would like to hear you say, "Haw, that's just your opinion. It isn't law."

Why not? His decision would be subject to appeal as it is not Law, just his interpretation :)

Indeed, the goyim do not create the laws that the goy live under. smile.gif

If any Mods are watching, you might want to launch this geezer. Keeps havering about Jews and "the Rothschilds" secretly being in charge in a bizarre and disconcertingly Naziesque fashion.

You wouldn't stand for this constant crowbarring of Muslims or Catholics into every thread, and his Hebrew fixation is giving me the boke. Highly sinister.

Better to get rid, I reckon.

The Herald is better on this than the tabloids**, who are busy sucking up to you and your fellow fans like a nuclear-powered Dyson, because they want your money.

Edit - Linky http://www.heraldsco...prieve.19486807

The Herald article is a good piece and I'm afraid I agree with the direction it's leaning in.

I fear a turning of the tide which will see them escape the removal of titles. This ludicrous legal ruling that the payments were loans sounds sufficient to at least make it arguable about whether they needed to be declared.

It's been fun. Seeing them lose and draw games in the third has been great. Watching my lot eliminate them from the diddiest of Cups was tremendous. My final hope (other than another insolvency event) was for title stripping and until this week, I thought there was a decent chance of it happening. It now feels like a long shot.