Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Of course it's a lawful finding,if it's not a legal finding then what is it?

see, you've made a wee booboo just there - illegal refers to breaking criminal law, while unlawful refers to the civil law. In England & Wales, anyway. Not sure about Scotland.

It is open to appeal, though - laws are not created in courtrooms. They are created by the executive, and enacted by the legislative. Then interpreted by the judiciary.

Fucking complicated game, mind - no wonder they wiggy fuckers charge a fortune, eh? Right and wrong isn't an issue for them - it's all about winning a game played with other peoples' lives. mad.gif

If any Mods are watching, you might want to launch this geezer. Keeps havering about Jews and "the Rothschilds" secretly being in charge in a bizarre and disconcertingly Naziesque fashion.

You wouldn't stand for this constant crowbarring of Muslims or Catholics into every thread, and his Hebrew fixation is giving me the boke. Highly sinister.

Better to get rid, I reckon.

^^^ What is this shite ?

The Herald article is a good piece and I'm afraid I agree with the direction it's leaning in.

I fear a turning of the tide which will see them escape the removal of titles. This ludicrous legal ruling that the payments were loans sounds sufficient to at least make it arguable about whether they needed to be declared.

It's been fun. Seeing them lose and draw games in the third has been great. Watching my lot eliminate them from the diddiest of Cups was tremendous. My final hope (other than another insolvency event) was for title stripping and until this week, I thought there was a decent chance of it happening. It now feels like a long shot.

You may be right - certainly gives the SPL an excuse to sh*te out of seeing justice done.

That said, there's at least one judge on the panel and tax laws don't overlap much with SPL rules. I'd expect the panel to take a very dim view of these "loans", to start with.

If any Mods are watching, you might want to launch this geezer. Keeps havering about Jews and "the Rothschilds" secretly being in charge in a bizarre and disconcertingly Naziesque fashion.

You wouldn't stand for this constant crowbarring of Muslims or Catholics into every thread, and his Hebrew fixation is giving me the boke. Highly sinister.

Better to get rid, I reckon.

Jesus, who's been crowbarring Muslims?blink.gif

Seriously, though, I agree with the Hamstercopter. I defended this eedjit in a previous incarnation, simply because I was unaware of his history, and he hadn't (as far as I could see) said what he'd been accused of. He is getting a bit fucking creepy with the quotes and sly insinuations. Not adding a lot to the forum. I'm not asking for him to be banned, but I certainly don't like the cut of his jib. If that was the criteria, I'd be reporting half the loons on here, and there'd be a lot less hearts/hibees on the SPL board!

I'm sure the mods'll be along shortly, let them apply their own judgment.

see, you've made a wee booboo just there - illegal refers to breaking criminal law, while unlawful refers to the civil law. In England & Wales, anyway. Not sure about Scotland.

It is open to appeal, though - laws are not created in courtrooms. They are created by the executive, and enacted by the legislative. Then interpreted by the judiciary.

Fucking complicated game, mind - no wonder they wiggy fuckers charge a fortune, eh? Right and wrong isn't an issue for them - it's all about winning a game played with other peoples' lives. mad.gif

However apparently HMRC can only appeal on a point of law to the second tier.

^^^ What is this shite ?

See the "smiling Abu Qatada leaves court" thread for you talking about "filthy, unscrupulous" "Rothschild" types "pulling strings... Behind the scenes" in case verdicts. One of many examples of a weird and extremely whiffy fixation, in recent weeks.

You know what you're about, pal. If the Mods fancy poking through your posting history, they will too.

I have a twinge of sympathy for Rangers fans. Well, some of them at least. There is something wrong about how this has all played out.

Have to agree - "something is rotten in the state of Denmark".

See the "smiling Abu Qatada leaves court" thread for you talking about "filthy, unscrupulous" "Rothschild" types "pulling strings... Behind the scenes" in case verdicts. One of many examples of a weird and extremely whiffy fixation, in recent weeks.

You know what you're about, pal. If the Mods fancy poking through your posting history, they will too.

Rothschild Zionists? That is correct, i am no fan of Rothschild Zionism. If you have a problem with that, that is too fkn bad fella. smile.gif

However apparently HMRC can only appeal on a point of law to the second tier.

I think that's (sort of) correct. Although what you may find is it also depends on an interpretation of evidence being seen as incorrect, or new evidence being introduced. Certainly, it is often the case in criminal cases that one has to APPLY for "leave to appeal" - Civil law works differently.

I know that in England, a convicted criminal can appeal on the length of sentence - or severity of punishment once he's been "sent down". He can only appeal his conviction if new evidence is found or if a procedural error can be proved. Sorta thing - I'm not that well up on it.