Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

We do seem to be getting a better quality of made-up bollox since the verdict, mind - with the exception of Hateley's ill-informed drivel in the Retard today.

I loved Hateley's time at Ibrox. He, along with DJ, were the best headers of a ball in British Football. DJ edged it.

After that? They just talk unalloyed pish - especially when they talk off-the-field matters.

This is going off topic but I watched a rerun of Rangers vs Shire during the week. A corner came in and Kevin Kyle sort-of got to it but made an ineffectual header.

DJ's comment was along the lines of, "If you're as tall and strong as Kyle you should be running in to the box from 15 or 20 yard and meeting the ball at full pace. Don't just stand there and hope to score."

Now THAT is what ex-players should be talking about.

There are at least 100 P&B posters who could talk more cogently about football than Hately.

The Rangers Football Club Plc,old company that owned and operated The Rangers Football Club,now owned and operated by a new company,The Rangers Football Club Limited, try and accept that,just like accepting the tribunal finding.

Utter pish.

Did i miss Murray and the Rangers (RIP) board apologising for all they upheaval they've caused Scottish fitba´over the last few years?

edit spelling

I'd have thought that anyone connected with this whole clusterfuck would be thinking very carefully before saying anything in public at the moment.

Even Charlie Boy appears to have shut the f**k up over the last couple of days - he surely can't have run out of pish as well as cash already, can he?

I'd have thought that anyone connected with this whole clusterfuck would be thinking very carefully before saying anything in public at the moment.

Even Charlie Boy appears to have shut the f**k up over the last couple of days - he surely can't have run out of pish as well as cash already, can he?

i agree, but based on history, i somehow doubt that an apology will ever come from *any* of the parties connected with this situations.

We should not forget the list of shame:

Minty

Ogilvie

Greig

The rest of the gerz (RIP) board

Cockwomble

Regan

HMRC

Whyte

Wille Pullar

Bomber

Whyte

feel free to add as necessary

hud yer weesht. I specified individuals who should apologise (except for the HMRC and I imagine you'd want them to all apoligse).

Be reasonable, add to the list.

Aye ok, a few people should apologise.

Spiers.

Cosgrove (hiya Stuart :blink: )

Jum Spence

Dick Gordon

Keevins

Delahunt

The Ch 4 bloke

Cowan

The RTC Coward

McNally

Phil Mac Gilligans Island

Peter Martin

Gordon Waddell

Jill Leckie

Some bloke who used to be a lawyer

96% of P&B

Neil Lennon and Kayal

Andy Walker

Stuart 'am a big man' Gilmour

Turnbull (lol)

Mark Daly

Tom English

I'll add more later, cheers for letting me join in.

i agree, but based on history, i somehow doubt that an apology will ever come from *any* of the parties connected with this situations.

We should not forget the list of shame:

Minty

Ogilvie

Greig

The rest of the gerz (RIP) board

Cockwomble

Regan

HMRC

Whyte

Wille Pullar

Bomber

Whyte

feel free to add as necessary

Errrrm , Whyte ? Twice ?

Did I miss something ? What did Craig Whyte do that requires him to make not one but two apologies ?

Craig Whyte is a fucking legend !

CraigWhyteCSC

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Whyte withheld NI and PAYE ergo should apologise to all scottish football fans

Yes, and that subsequently led to the death of Rainjurz.

All Scottish football fans found this highly amusing . Except Rainjurz fans , of course.

No apology required imo :)

Ok, I don't accept your view of how lightly Murray would just offer £10m on the off chance of defeat; but even if I did, it wouldn't explain why his group were so unco-operative with the investigation.

Can you offer an explanation for that?

Why would you be cooperative with an organisation that is trying to take you for £90 plus million?

Guest Kincardine

Did i miss Murray and the Rangers (RIP) board apologising for all they upheaval they've caused Scottish fitba´over the last few years?

Great post. Appellants should always apologise, especially when they have been proven right.