Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm finding it utterly astonishing how quickly the P&Bers have changed their minds on fans boycotts :lol:

United wouldn't let it go and a section of our fan base has decided not to go to a game of football, no big deal so get over it P&Bers.

Besides with the help of their SPL friends they'll still manage to fill Tannadice so whats the f**king issue?

It's not a fans' boycott, it is from the club with the full backing of the board.

Isn't this about your 3rd 'explanation' in 3 days for this?

First it was them using a "The". Then it was cash being tight, can't afford to go, etc. Now its concern over DU hooliganism?

None of those are the focus of Green or USP's statements.

The "the" is my presonal opinion/reason, ok? Cash being tight is a follow on to that, as i can't justify the expense where in some case's i'd have made cuts elsewhere to go to the game. Are you getting this so far?

The 3rd one is obviously how i interpreted the official message from the club/Green. So are we up to speed now?

Loving how eveyone is hanging on my every word these days.

Is it just rangers fans that display this level of arrogance?

I mean, all the way through the game in Scotland there are teams with a bigger support than others.

There are teams who do not have a large travelling support.

At Firhill for a cup game v Hamilton we could have 2500 Jags fans and 150 Hamilton fans, the gate gets split, thems the rules. Do Thistle fans greet and whine that we are supporting these wee diddy teams. Do we f**k. We get on with it, accept it.

I'm pretty sure when your great Bill Struth said, Our very success... will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. It was said with a sense of pride and acceptance that other teams would benefit from Rangers crowds.

But then again, the Rangers that Struth built, of tradition and respect for others is long gone. Murray put pay to that. Now we have a Rangers built on arrogance, hate and enemies. A vile club so far from the club built by its founders.

Enjoy your "140 years" party this weekend, safe in the knowledge Struth is turning in his grave at what the club and the fans have become.

I fully realise what the rules are re; Scottish Cup games and percentage payments. The point i was making that while i accept that ruling i would be annoyed that Dundee United would benefit from a replay at Ibrox,considering the treatment Thompson has given to our fans in the past. I have absolutely no problem in clubs such as Partick Thistle,Clyde or any other club in the SFL benefitting from a Scottish Cup game v Rangers at Ibrox. I have when other chairmen try to shaft our fans,as in Thompsons case.

Isn't this about your 3rd 'explanation' in 3 days for this?

First it was them using a "The". Then it was cash being tight, can't afford to go, etc. Now its concern over DU hooliganism?

None of those matters were the focus of Green's or USP's statements.

Yes, nothing says "We are acting out of spite and malice" quite so clearly as the fact that Rangers fans can't keep their excuses consistent from one day to the next.

It's not a fans' boycott, it is from the club with the full backing of the board.

The RST and RSA put out statements re; a boycott after supporter clubs informed the RSA that they wouldn't be taking up their away ticket allocation for this game. The club gave a statement after consultation with the support groups who gave the club reasons why supporter clubs were refusing their allocation.

I fully realise what the rules are re; Scottish Cup games and percentage payments. The point i was making that while i accept that ruling i would be annoyed that Dundee United would benefit from a replay at Ibrox,considering the treatment Thompson has given to our fans in the past. I have absolutely no problem in clubs such as Partick Thistle,Clyde or any other club in the SFL benefitting from a Scottish Cup game v Rangers at Ibrox. I have when other chairmen try to shaft our fans,as in Thompsons case.

maybe you could organise a boycott. That would show them!

The "the" is my presonal opinion/reason, ok? Cash being tight is a follow on to that, as i can't justify the expense where in some case's i'd have made cuts elsewhere to go to the game. Are you getting this so far?

The 3rd one is obviously how i interpreted the official message from the club/Green. So are we up to speed now?

Loving how eveyone is hanging on my every word these days.

So Hibee Jibee was right then.

You could have just wrote, "Yes".

The RST and RSA put out statements re; a boycott after supporter clubs informed the RSA that they wouldn't be taking up their away ticket allocation for this game. The club gave a statement after consultation with the support groups who gave the club reasons why supporter clubs were refusing their allocation.

So why should fans who are not members of these groups be denied the opportunity to go?

Ok a section of the fans aren't boycotting and everythings hunky dory.

Fans do boycott or even just plain don't go to games, that's up to them, whether they "boycott" or not is neither here nor there. The hilarious bit about this is that the club has drafted, approved and issued a formal boycott with the full backing of the board. If you're comfortable with that level of comedy management then you really do deserve each other.

:lol:

Bennett, at no point in his statement did he say the reason refusing tickets was because of safety fears for the fans... not even close!

You're really going to be pedantic over this, i'll leave you to it Dave.

Exactly, it's a club boycott. Unprecedented and hilarious.

I don't mean this personally, but collectively - most people learn that, if you act like petulant cvnts, you'll be treated like petulant cvnts when they're at primary school.

How come so many folk on here have never learned this lesson?

And your drearily sanctimonious affectations are what?

Diddy clubbers demand their hypocritical chairmen reject Rangers - or else - and P&B surrenders to a collective wankfest at the result.

Rangers supporters demand our chairman rejects tickets in response - no or else - and P&B screams of disgrace and petulance.

My considered response to your laughably hypocritical stance? Away and take a running f**k to yourself and take both of your faces for a shite whilst you're at it.

smile.gif

Lessons to be learned on P&B from diddies and plastics?

laugh.gif

Youngsy, you point about other clubs leaching 50% of the gate was in regard to all the SPL clubs, going by the context of your original post.

Again it seems to be the case in this post.

I really dont see what your issue is, it seems to be mixed up in not giving 50% gates to clubs with small support, to not giving 50% gates to SPL clubs.... or maybe it's narrowed down and its just you now don't want to give 50% gates to clubs who's chairmen you feel have fcked you over?

Again i stand by my point, some clubs have big supports, some clubs have small supports. regardless tho, the gate should be split 50/50 (under normal circumstances)...

Diddy clubbers demand their hypocritical chairmen reject Rangers - or else - and P&B surrenders to a collective wankfest at the result.

Rangers supporters demand our chairman rejects tickets in response - no or else - and P&B screams of disgrace and petulance.

My considered response to your laughably hypocritical stance? Away and take a running f**k to yourself and take both of your faces for a shite whilst you're at it.

smile.gif

laugh.gif

They didn't reject Rangers, they did reject the proposed acceptance of a new club into the SPL. Get it right min FFS!

Fans do boycott or even just plain don't go to games, that's up to them, whether they "boycott" or not is neither here nor there. The hilarious bit about this is that the club has drafted, approved and issued a formal boycott with the full backing of the board. If you're comfortable with that level of comedy management then you really do deserve each other.

The club has refused tickets as they are entitled to do, get over it.

Maybe you lot could organise a sell out Tannadice game?

smile.gif

laugh.gif

Fans demanded that their chairmen act in accordance with the rules of the game and fair play. Rangers had no right to be accepted into the SPL.

It was their own clubs that were threatened with a boycott.

Rangers, and let's not forget that there is a world of difference between a fans boycott and one endorsed by the club, are boycotting another club.

Reason? Dundee utd chairman, Thompson, expressed his view that the rules of SPL membership should be enforced.

Basically Rangers are in the huff.

As well as Green having to keep his face in the paper. Shares anyone?

Would you define what you mean by, "diddy clubs" please Bendarroch?

Edited by Shades75