Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As stated above, there wouldn't be an issue if it was a section of the fans who chose to boycott and that was it.

The fact is your club, from boardroom to playing staff have decided to take the step of:

1. Refusing tickets for a game. Making it potentially impossible for a Rangers fan to attend the game.

2. Asking Rangers fans not to travel to Dundee for the game.

3. Asking Dundee United not to sell Rangers fans any tickets.

The reason people are getting wound up is the see a club tarnishing the name of the Scottish game through their actions. They see a club so arrogant, showing disrespect to the premier cup competition in Scotland. Bringing the game into disrepute.

Lets not forget how your club has acted over the last 25 years, the blatant diregard for other clubs, opposition fans and the game in general. With what has happenned in the last year, in the internet age, do you honestly expect the rest of scottish football just to sit back and chuckle away saying "oh those silly bears, aren't they such a giggle with their boycott."

What gives the club any sort of right to stand in the way and do everything it can, to prevent fans who want to attend, attending the game?

The club should have an obligation to its fans to provide the tickets to those who want to attend.

Tell you what,let's not bring up the issues of the last decade(where you get 25 years from i don't know),let's just concentrate on the present topic. Rangers fans feel that every SPL club,with the exception of Dundee,tried to exploit the support after rejecting the club from the SPL by trying to fast-track the club into division one,in order to hopefully get the club back into the SPL in hopefully the shortest timespan,only for the reason to get back as quickly as possible lost revenue from games v Rangers,whether you agree or not that is reality.

Many of those clubs voted against the club remaining in the SPL because of threat of boycott from their fans,that was the right of fans,now Rangers support are implementing that same right,with the full backing of the club. That is the stance of the support,or vast majority and the stance of the club. If people don't agree with that then that's too bad,i wouldn't think it is likely to endear the club to fans outside Rangers but the support feel they have a principle involved in this and the club backs the support on this.

And your drearily sanctimonious affectations are what?

Diddy clubbers demand their hypocritical chairmen reject Rangers - or else - and P&B surrenders to a collective wankfest at the result.

Rangers supporters demand our chairman rejects tickets in response - no or else - and P&B screams of disgrace and petulance.

My considered response to your laughably hypocritical stance? Away and take a running f**k to yourself and take both of your faces for a shite whilst you're at it.

smile.gif

Lessons to be learned on P&B from diddies and plastics?

laugh.gif

There are two options here - Either

1) Bendarroch genuinely doesn't understand the difference between "Fans of many clubs threatening to boycott their own clubs if their own directors refuse to uphold the league's rules" and "One club actually boycotting conveniently-chosen clubs out of spite because other supporters forced their clubs into refusing to break the rules", or

2) He's pretending that he doesn't understand*.

Neither of these possibilities are enticing, from a conversation standpoint.

*About half of the Rangers fans' posts on this board are basically their authors pretending not to understand things that they do actually understand perfectly well. Fact.

no f**king issue - as long as New Rangers FC don't get a f**king 50% split of the gate after this latest f**king scumbaggery episode.

It's high time the cup-ticket revenue split was removed from the game. Consigned to the dustbin where it belongs.

Diddy clubbers and plastics alike acknowledge they don't need us or our money. So I'm sure they would be more than happy for match revenues to be retained entirely by the home club - seems only fair.

And I know that flies in the face of diddy club manoevers to grab the plastics cash - their chairmen regularly bleating about 'fairer' distribution of money.

Should we be expecting the diddy club supporters to be reminding their chairmen they neither want or need such monies? I think we should be told.

smile.gif

It's high time the cup-ticket revenue split was removed from the game. Consigned to the dustbin where it belongs.

Diddy clubbers and plastics alike acknowledge they don't need us or our money. So I'm sure they would be more than happy for match revenues to be retained entirely by the home club - seems only fair.

And I know that flies in the face of diddy club manoevers to grab the plastics cash - their chairmen regularly bleating about 'fairer' distribution of money.

Should we be expecting the diddy club supporters to be reminding their chairmen they neither want or need such monies? I think we should be told.

smile.gif

I had Spag Bol for dinner last night.

meanwhile back on topic:

Would you define what you mean by, "diddy clubs" please Bendarroch?

Sure.

We have two giant clubs.

The rest are diddies. Hangers on, ambition free , mediocre, dull. Often run by tawdry, bitter men like the man at the wee Hibs.

Beneath even the diddies we have thingie clubs. Bo'ness, Spartans and the like.

Tell you what,let's not bring up the issues of the last decade(where you get 25 years from i don't know),let's just concentrate on the present topic. Rangers fans feel that every SPL club,with the exception of Dundee,tried to exploit the support after rejecting the club from the SPL by trying to fast-track the club into division one,in order to hopefully get the club back into the SPL in hopefully the shortest timespan,only for the reason to get back as quickly as possible lost revenue from games v Rangers,whether you agree or not that is reality.

Many of those clubs voted against the club remaining in the SPL because of threat of boycott from their fans,that was the right of fans,now Rangers support are implementing that same right,with the full backing of the club. That is the stance of the support,or vast majority and the stance of the club. If people don't agree with that then that's too bad,i wouldn't think it is likely to endear the club to fans outside Rangers but the support feel they have a principle involved in this and the club backs the support on this.

Right, so now you're boycotting Dundee United because the SPL chairmen tried to shoehorn you into division one, for selfish reasons.

But your outrage doesn't apply to fellow-SPL outfit Motherwell, for reasons that make no damn sense whatsoever, because none of the excuses your club and its supporters's wheel out to justify their countless vendettas and grudges makes any damn sense whatsoever.

It's actually embarrassing, watching the "reasoning" behind this boycott being rehashed, rejigged and redeployed every time one of them gets a trampling. The tone is starting to sound like the excuses you'd get from one of those blokes who shows up at Accident and Emergency with the nozzle of a hoover stuck in his arse.

"I was cleaning up in Division Three, right, and I pure tripped and fell over and before I knew what had happened, okay, I'd boycotted the Cup game against Dundee United... Up my arse".

Man up and admit it, FFS - you're boycotting Dundee United because you're all seething that your club died, and you're all far too cowardly to admit to yourselves that you have no-one to blame for its demise apart from your former directors and, by extension, yourselves.

Sure.

We have two giant clubs.

The rest are diddies. Hangers on, ambition free , mediocre, dull. Often run by tawdry, bitter men like the man at the wee Hibs.

What determines a giant club?

My club has ambition we don't hang on to any other club, we are exciting to watch. Are we one of the giant clubs?

Youngsy, you point about other clubs leaching 50% of the gate was in regard to all the SPL clubs, going by the context of your original post.

Again it seems to be the case in this post.

I really dont see what your issue is, it seems to be mixed up in not giving 50% gates to clubs with small support, to not giving 50% gates to SPL clubs.... or maybe it's narrowed down and its just you now don't want to give 50% gates to clubs who's chairmen you feel have fcked you over?

Again i stand by my point, some clubs have big supports, some clubs have small supports. regardless tho, the gate should be split 50/50 (under normal circumstances)...

No'it's not mixed,personally speaking i have no problem in clubs outwith the SPL having 50% of gates from cup games. What does bother me to an extent is SPL Clubs that tried to manipulate Rangers into division one after their rejection of the club into the SPL benefitting from gate money in cup games at Ibrox. I accept that those are the rules but i don't have to be happy about them all the time. With the exception of Dundee i don't want any of the SPL clubs benefitting financially from the Rangers support.

What determines a giant club?

My club has ambition we don't hang on to any other club, we are exciting to watch. Are we one of the giant clubs?

No,you're team's my fathers team and my second team,WAPT.

Edited by youngsy

Sure.

We have two giant clubs.

You're right. We should just close down every other club and let Rangers and Celtic play each other 36 times a season.

You don't think that these clubs are of any value to the game?

I think you're just playing up to your stereotype.

Again i stand by my point, some clubs have big supports, some clubs have small supports. regardless tho, the gate should be split 50/50 (under normal circumstances)...

No thanks. I fail to see why the wee Hibs (for example) bring 4 or 5 hundred to Ibrox should result in them waltzing off into the distance with half the gate. When Aberdeen visited Kilmarnock at the tail end of last season the radio reports suggested they took less than 100 fans to the game - on what grounds should Killie give them half the gate?

As for Rangers - SPL clubs have already told us they neither want or need us. On that basis - I'm as certain as I can be they wouldn't want our money.

There are two options here - Either

1) Bendarroch genuinely doesn't understand the difference between "Fans of many clubs threatening to boycott their own clubs if their own directors refuse to uphold the league's rules" and "One club actually boycotting conveniently-chosen clubs out of spite because other supporters forced their clubs into refusing to break the rules", or

2) He's pretending that he doesn't understand*.

Neither of these possibilities are enticing, from a conversation standpoint.

*About half of the Rangers fans' posts on this board are basically their authors pretending not to understand things that they do actually understand perfectly well. Fact.

Rangers fans being disingenuous shitebags? Surely not?

No thanks. I fail to see why the wee Hibs (for example) bring 4 or 5 hundred to Ibrox should result in them waltzing off into the distance with half the gate. When Aberdeen visited Kilmarnock at the tail end of last season the radio reports suggested they took less than 100 fans to the game - on what grounds should Killie give them half the gate?

As for Rangers - SPL clubs have already told us they neither want or need us. On that basis - I'm as certain as I can be they wouldn't want our money.

In your world, given the luck of the draw, a team could theoretically win the Scottish cup without playing a game at home. Therefore making the square root of f**k all, aside from the proceeds of the final.

That's fair.

Maybe you lot could organise a sell out Tannadice game?

Do you mean in the way they did for sell-out-saturday?

I think they managed to 'sell out' around 50% of capacity at the grounds if my memory isn't too fucked. A rip-roaring, super-soaraway success and no mistake!

smile.gif

In your world, given the luck of the draw, a team could theoretically win the Scottish cup without playing a game at home. Therefore making the square root of f**k all, aside from the proceeds of the final.

That's fair.

They could easily make the Scottish cup a home and away affair - erasing the need for a league cup so there are not too many extra games and guaranteeing every club a home gate.

More than fair.