Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Meltdown!!!!!

He's outdone himself tonight, and Bendarroch's little piece of fuckwittery made it even better. Unfortunately, Bennett the Deflector's not here to dig them out, so they're off sulking. Pity, really - it was looking like quite a fun evening.

Anyhoo, they still deid?

ETA: Spoke too soon - Hiya, Tedi! Welcome back. On with the motley....

ETA(2): Wee spelling error.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Lord Nimmo is heading up the INDEPENDENT TRIBUNAL for the SPL

He is not employed by the SPL, he was appointed to be independent, not write statements for them, nor to put his name to documents written by them

He wrote that statement which does say on PAGE 1 By The RT Hon Lord Nimmo Smith....it does not say by the SPL

It would not be very fucking independent if the SPL were to write statements on his behalf :lol:

YIP ! Tedi has no fucking clue how the judicial or legal system works.

He also doesn't know it is effectively the SPL that has asked Nimmo to validate the SPL's position either by asking Nimmo to be impartial or prejudicial on what the SPL will provide Nimmo as evidence and that the SPL will be vindicated in punishing the new club for the old clubs sins and legally within the associations rules.If not then Green can take the SPL to court to have the punishments reversed.

Brilliant Tedi ! excellent work you have done to show it is in fact that you are the fanny :lol:

Tedi , is it true his wife was pumped by a bus load of rangers supporters?

Wow. Now his boyfriend shows up with scintilating wit and machiavellian

like putdowns.

"Tedi, ug ug ug, rangurrrs ug. Youse shoutin at ma burd."

Sounds like your a bit jealous there boyneyboyne

Edited by Burma

Oh look the supposed Killie fan sneaks back in

Any more witty Gifs or are you just doing insults now?

:)

"More"? You're not actually reading this thread, are you now?

Oh, and remind me - what was the reason you came up with for ANYONE to pretend a forty-year support of a "diddy club" in order to hide their celtic leanings again?

A celtic fan could rip your lot to pieces just as well - and many do.

As a Killie fan, I get to have a go at them as well - and I do.

Believing that someone who is openly anti-rangers must follow celtic does nothing but reinforce the stereotype. I know you and the rest of the Orcs can't quite get your heads round this, but (slow, clear, precise)...

The vast majority of Scottish fans think rangers, or whatever they're calling themselves this week, are a set of cheating, lying, thieving c***s. c***s who have been placed in the 3rd Division for reasons unrelated to sport, and who believe every last bit of their own malfeasance is somebody else's fault. Somebody else who will "pay" for their "disrespect".

So, why don't you start by acknowledging the truth about your own new club, then move onto defaming others, eh?

And if you can find any non-Orcs to argue with the above statement in bold, I will burn my programme collection. Which for some reason, conains a lot of matches played at Rugby Park. Weird, eh?

"More"? You're not actually reading this thread, are you now?

Oh, and remind me - what was the reason you came up with for ANYONE to pretend a forty-year support of a "diddy club" in order to hide their celtic leanings again?

A celtic fan could rip your lot to pieces just as well - and many do.

As a Killie fan, I get to have a go at them as well - and I do.

Believing that someone who is openly anti-rangers must follow celtic does nothing but reinforce the stereotype. I know you and the rest of the Orcs can't quite get your heads round this, but (slow, clear, precise)...

The vast majority of Scottish fans think rangers, or whatever they're calling themselves this week, are a set of cheating, lying, thieving c***s. c***s who have been placed in the 3rd Division for reasons unrelated to sport, and who believe every last bit of their own malfeasance is somebody else's fault. Somebody else who will "pay" for their "disrespect".

So, why don't you start by acknowledging the truth about your own new club, then move onto defaming others, eh?

And if you can find any non-Orcs to argue with the above statement in bold, I will burn my programme collection. Which for some reason, conains a lot of matches played at Rugby Park. Weird, eh?

The vast majority , lol . Utter pish Bond

Oh look the supposed Killie fan sneaks back in

Any more witty Gifs or are you just doing insults now?

:)

Why would you think someone who dislikes Rangers doesn't support the team he says he does?

Is it no possible to despise you c***s and support Killie? :rolleyes:

Aye those five stars we're when we won the SPL and they decorate themselves with five stars, bullshit having a star on your shirt is when you won the Champions League. Not by winning domestic SPL titles....

My understanding was that the stars thing started in Italy where clubs get a star when they have won 10 domestic league titles.

Another one who doesn't read the thread.

Same challenge, then, fuckwit. Off you trot and find a recognisable poster* on here who disagrees with what I said.

*Not BZ Bearwink.gif

Your want to stay off the swally sad sack , way out and try and get some company , can't be easy sitting on your own with all that hate .