Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just like your wee jakey fellow fan, lost for words and resorting to your silly wee gifs...pleasing

Dhensboy gave you a green dot for ripping the pish out of Norman :lol: :lol:

He'll be begging Norms forgiveness again via PM tonight :)

Just missed the river plate show on BBC 4, they're repeating it again at 12 :)

Remember Angus is a bear 8)

It's been out on Blu-ray for yonks - I didn't fancy a one-hour "highlights" job tbh. It's a cracking show, mind. To think they were once "worst band I've seen" after the Hell's Bells show at Glasgow Apollo......

It's been out on Blu-ray for yonks - I didn't fancy a one-hour "highlights" job tbh. It's a cracking show, mind. To think they were once "worst band I've seen" after the Hell's Bells show at Glasgow Apollo......

I've a feeling santa might be bringing that for christmas as i was looking at it on play.com a few weeks and advised not to get it. The Apolllo's before my tme.

I've a feeling santa might be bringing that for christmas as i was looking at it on play.com a few weeks and advised not to get it. The Apolllo's before my tme.

I reckoned it was a 3 or four out of five. The sound makes it, obviously, so I hope you've got some decent speakers going on. I tend to run a couple of copies off for the neighbours, and take them round, saying "you might as well watch this, 'cos you'll be listening to it for the next couple of hours"wink.gif

At least I understand what independent means :P

Keep going with the insults :)

YIP ! Tedi has no fucking clue how the judicial or legal system works.

He also doesn't know it is effectively the SPL that has asked Nimmo to validate the SPL's position either by asking Nimmo to be impartial or prejudicial on what the SPL will provide Nimmo as evidence and that the SPL will be vindicated in punishing the new club for the old clubs sins and legally within the associations rules.If not then Green can take the SPL to court to have the punishments reversed.

Brilliant Tedi ! excellent work you have done to show it is in fact that you are the fanny :lol:

See what I posted there in the big paragraph ? that's my position on the SPL commission Tedi.And explains why the SPL want the commission to be impartial and non prejudiced aka independent of the SPL itself because the SPL think they are right in this case.

If memory serves me right that is was the SPL board who were initially going to chair the hearing on passing on any punishments to the newco,and the Rangers/Green moaned and whined that the kangaroo court was in session and were going to strip titles & cups and pass on points deductions and penalties and fines at will.So the SPL at their own expense set up the Lord Nimmo commission so that Rangers couldn't say the SPL were just going to punish Rangers and strip the old club,and that any punishments were going to be legitimately enforced as by the associations rules and not by a kangaroo court.Rangers were happy until Harper McCleod were involved and it's all just a conspiracy to punish Rangers in any old way possible and all that.

And you threw the first insult earlier by calling me a fanny OK ! you throw stones expect them to back at you.

What the blue f**k are you going on about?

I posted an image - the image was in "Joint Photography Expert Group" format. Not "Graphic Interchange Format" format.

ETA: Looks like Bendarroch's fucked off. Is it because:

1. He works as a graphic designer.

2. Is finished making me look like the c**t I am for the time being.

Both - you complete and utter fhanny. Trying to redirect your fail into an fresh attempted piss take now to do with image formats.

You do know that's not a GIF, don't you Tedi? Why not just call it a picture?

'A picture.' First time - now, when chinned, it's suddenly the well dressed name for a jpg. What is it you expect - posters to check image formats before using an everyday term for, well, an image?

laugh.gif

Both - you complete and utter fhanny. Trying to redirect your fail into an fresh attempted piss take now to do with image formats.

'A picture.' First time - now, when chinned, it's suddenly the well dressed name for a jpg. What is it you expect - posters to check image formats before using an everyday term for, well, an image?

laugh.gif

Two and a half hours that's taken you - for what, exactly?

The image wasn't a gif,was it? Gif being a specific type of image, I'm sure you'll agree. Then, after this had been pointed out, you decide in your spacious head that somehow I and others got it wrong. But we didn't, did we?

Oh and BTW, your "h" keys sticking again, fhuckwit.

ETA: Nice to see you've moved on from selective quoting to actually attributing your own drivel to my name. Please stop that - it's not the way my species do things. There's a good Orc.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Two and a half hours that's taken you - for what, exactly?

The image wasn't a gif,was it? Gif being a specific type of image, I'm sure you'll agree. Then, after this had been pointed out, you decide in your spacious head that somehow I and others got it wrong. But we didn't, did we?

Oh and BTW, your "h" keys sticking again, fhuckwit.

Benny isn't a fuckwit, he is a Class D c**t.

So what happens then if the SPL commission goes the SPL's way and they hand down a points deduction or similar that means Rangers will still be playing 3rd division football next season ?

Will the fans accept another year in the bottom league ? they seem to be enjoying 3rd division footy at the moment.

Guest Kincardine

So what happens then if the SPL commission goes the SPL's way and they hand down a points deduction or similar that means Rangers will still be playing 3rd division football next season

That's actually a disturbing idea. I had hope that the tribunal was impartial as was The SPL. Is there really an SPL way?

That's actually a disturbing idea. I had hope that the tribunal was impartial as was The SPL. Is there really an SPL way?

I think there was talk of imposing a points deduction from the oldco to the newco.

I'm sure 25 points were on the menu and also some kind of calculated method of removing a third of the points haul Rangers PLC had managed last season if Rangers were found guilty of dual contracts.

I'm not too sure either that there was also demotion being touted ! how does that work if your already in the bottom league or does it become expulsion ? or if Rangers get the top position they are passed over for promotion at the end off the season but are still SFL 3rd division winners.

One thing I do know is that there is a points deduction on the table and could be imposed through the SFA to the SFL if Rangers are found guilty and Green accepted liability for the oldco's misdoings when acquiring the oldco's SFA licence.

So what happens then if the SPL commission goes the SPL's way and they hand down a points deduction or similar that means Rangers will still be playing 3rd division football next season ?

Will the fans accept another year in the bottom league ? they seem to be enjoying 3rd division footy at the moment.

The SPL can't pass a points deduction to the SFL so it would probably be a punishment held until they're back in the SPL

This should clear up the mystery of club/company.

On 27th May 1899 Rangers Football Club became RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED

RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED became Rangers Football Club PLC in 2000

Rangers share prospectus to all.

RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB PLC became RFC2012 PLC in 2012 & is being liquidated after name & assets sold to SEVCO

RFC2012 PLC in liquidation, IS the CLUB founded in 1872 & INCORPORATED as The Rangers FC Ltd in 1899

Edited by Bairnforever1992

This should clear up the mystery of club/company.

On 27th May 1899 Rangers Football Club became RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED

RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED became Rangers Football Club PLC in 2000

Rangers share prospectus to all.

RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB PLC became RFC2012 PLC in 2012 & is being liquidated after name & assets sold to SEVCO

RFC2012 PLC in liquidation, IS the CLUB founded in 1872 & INCORPORATED as The Rangers FC Ltd in 1899

They value Ibrox at £65.2 million and Murray Park at £14 million, they also say they haven't yet seen the title deeds! :lol:

And yet Charlie managed to get them both for £5.5m

Edited by Enrico Annoni

RFCL employed Charles Green as Chief Executive for an annual salary of £360,000 per annum (plus benefits & expenses including accomm. costs)

Green is also entitled to a non-contractual bonus of 100 per cent. gross salary if the Club wins promotion from the SFL.