Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They value Ibrox at £65.2 million and Murray Park at £14 million, they also say they haven't yet seen the title deeds! :lol:

And yet Charlie managed to get them both for £5.5m

Hmm I'm sure there's a good and valid reasons that professionals have 'valued' these assets as they have and subject to enough caveats.

The values are interesting though.

RFCL employed Charles Green as Chief Executive for an annual salary of £360,000 per annum (plus benefits & expenses including accomm. costs)

Green is also entitled to a non-contractual bonus of 100 per cent. gross salary if the Club wins promotion from the SFL.

So £1 million salary over three years net of expenses and a £600k bonus if they go up to SPL?

Wow.

PFA Scotland has raised an employment tribunal claim against RFCL on behalf of 67 unnamed players at the employment tribunal in Glasgow

EBT's? Nah it was when all the players refuse to join the newco and Charles Green threatened the players to stay.

Edited by Bairnforever1992

RFCL concluded legally binding missives with Capital Bank Property Investments

(6) Limited (“the Head Tenant”) on 22 November 2012

RFCL has paid on conclusion of the missives a deposit of one hundred and fifty thousand pounds (£150,000) sterling (plus VAT)

creating an option in favour of RFCL to procure a renunciation from Head Tenant of its interest in head lease of Albion Street Car Park

If RFCL intend to buy Albion car park then they will have to shell out £1,500,000 - but ithey do not then they lose their deosit of £150,000

RFCL at conclusion of the missives put down a deposit of eighty thousand pounds (£80,000) sterling plus VAT for Edmiston House

For RFCL to buy Edmiston House the purchase price is eight hundred thousand pounds (£800,000) sterling plus VAT.

So you think wiki is reliable? :lol:

Change yer team to Rangers and start posting articles from Wiki and see what happens :P

10000 is slightly different than a few hundred, but hey better than fans disguised as green seats :)

The rest of your post is typical jakey, no further comment needed

First of all, I mentioned the sources which wiki compiled. Check them out, pal. They're more reliable than clubs' own history annuals which you seemingly take for gospel.

Second of all, and check this out, who gives a f**k about attendance? Celtic get lower attendance at SPL and domestic cup games generally than at the Champions League games. There are many reasons why and, YES, glory hunting IS A reason, but you have to consider cost, opponent and other issues. The facts here are that attendances don't win or lose games, players' performances do.

Anyway- your team is dead.

Hearts- started again. Middlesborough- started again. Leeds- gained a CVA. Rangers- will be liquidated in 2013. Sevco- born in 2012 (will die in 2013).

You can fling insults around, as is your mob's wont, but the facts exist. Research them and save yourself the cost of investing in the holding company for a holding company for a team who will not trade in 1 year's time.

Edited by AC PETE

Guest Kincardine

I think there was talk of imposing a points deduction from the oldco to the newco.

I'm sure 25 points were on the menu and also some kind of calculated method of removing a third of the points haul Rangers PLC had managed last season if Rangers were found guilty of dual contracts.

I actually don't mind what the punishment is. What I found distrubing was your comment, "So what happens then if the SPL commission goes the SPL's way"

I may be being idealistic here but surely there isn't an, "SPL way"? Surely to god this isn't the set-up that you're suggesting?