Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There are further references to future income throughout the season and expenses but it is all quite complicated, I will wait till some accountant type bear breaks it all down and posts what it all means

Paul McConville do ya :1eye if you can trust his breakdown of the document Tedi and not call it some tic wet dream.But it will be some riveting read for the rest of us P&Bers ^_^

Sone Aluko, Kyle Lafferty and Jamie Ness have raised employment tribunal claims against Newco. They claim constructive dismissal.

:lol:

Eh?

Aluko was on a 6 month contract and refused to sign another one if i remember correctly?

Lafferty and Ness both found other clubs and told Green to Tupe off if i rem..........?

Strange.

Ally McCoist is contracted to get a bonus if the club wins a domestic treble or qualifies for the Champions League.

Obviously doesn't get a bonus for winning the challenge cup

Did you read all 120 pages :lol:

Quiz time, folks.

Who wrote this on 13th June 2012?

"Yesterday the CVA proposal put forward on behalf of Charles Green by administrators Duff and Phelps was rejected by HMRC.

They didn't even wait until tomorrow's creditors' meeting, although that will still go ahead.

But Rangers FC won't. They'll slip into liquidation within the next couple of weeks with a new company emerging but 140 years of history, triumph and tears, will have ended.

No matter how Charles Green attempts to dress it up, a newco equals a new club. When the CVA was thrown out Rangers as we know them died."

Clue - It was printed in the Daily Record. :lol: :lol:

Rangers new Media Advisor. smile.gif

So being on the payrol of Rangers means you are a bigot?

By the same logic are you saying Neil Lennon is also a bigot?

:unsure: why not.............I don't know him, but anything goes anaw that.............

Meanwhile - Dundee vs wee Hivs needs a crowd of over 18,000 to stop Rangers once again drawing more than the entire land of milk and honey SPL fixture list this weekend.

Perhaps all the internet warriors can sit on the roof to give them helping hand.

laugh.gif

The frantic battle to be least worst diddy club/loser in the greatest One Horse Race championship ever saw ICT draw an embarrassingly scrawny turn out of 3422. That's worth repeating - three thousand four hundred and twenty two.

laugh.gif

Rangers in Div.3 trumped this by a factor of close to 15. Fifteen!

laugh.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

Go on then, show me an article that shows Jim being a bigot

Big JT will do us proud I'm sure - any truth in the rumour that JT was the man behind the PR masterstroke that so shamed the wee Hibs this week?

There's one thing very clear from speaking to other supporters pre-match around Ibrox today - there's a fair bit of love for JT and high-hopes for his new role at Rangers.

The best of British to the man.

smile.gif

Meanwhile - Dundee vs wee Hivs needs a crowd of over 18,000 to stop Rangers once again drawing more than the entire land of milk and honey SPL fixture list this weekend.

Perhaps all the internet warriors can sit on the roof to give them helping hand.

The frantic battle to be least worst diddy club/loser in the greatest One Horse Rance championship ever saw ICT draw an embarrassingly scrawny turn out of 3422. That's worth repeating - three thousand four hundred and twenty two.

Rangers in Div.3 trumped this by a factor of close to 15. Fifteen!

take out the kiddies

take out the oaps

Ibroke crowd of <15,000 full paying mugs

When do Sevco get presented this attentence trophy?

I'm assuming its more important than the Ramsdens cup?

Anyways, surprised no rangers fans have mentioned Charlie Green wages, don't none of you think that's a ridiculous amount of money, even more so when you consider he doesn't have to spend a penny on expenses?

Anyways, surprised no rangers fans have mentioned Charlie Green wages, don't none of you think that's a ridiculous amount of money, even more so when you consider he doesn't have to spend a penny on expenses?

If he cons the share issue into a ''success'' he will be worth every penny to who thought this up.........

And nice handshake don't you think wae him and Jabba.......had heard he was in a Lodge right 'nuff ;)

Big JT will do us proud I'm sure - any truth in the rumour that JT was the man behind the PR masterstroke that so shamed the wee Hibs this week?

There's one thing very clear from speaking to other supporters pre-match around Ibrox today - there's a fair bit of love for JT and high-hopes for his new role at Rangers.

The best of British to the man.

smile.gif

Stupid c***s, all of you who do. That is all i have to say. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The frantic battle to be least worst diddy club/loser in the greatest One Horse Rance championship ever saw ICT draw an embarrassingly scrawny turn out of 3422. That's worth repeating - three thousand four hundred and twenty two.

I would consider 5% of the local population to be an exceptional turnout for any non city based team.