Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

the Commission does

not have jurisdiction over RFCL for the purpose of any investigation or any resulting determination

made, and therefore has no jurisdiction to impose sanctions on RFCL. If the Commission seeks to find

grounds to impose sanctions which affect the Club retrospectively, such as stripping the Club of

historic achievements such as title wins, the legal basis for any such sanctions would be strongly

challenged by the RFCL Group or the Rangers Group. The Directors do not believe that a financial

impact could arise, but it could result in management time and attention being diverted from the

operation of the business of the RFCL Group and the Rangers Group.

+ None of the major shareholders can sell shares within 12 Months, so much for cut and run

Remind me Tedi - How many trophies have RFCL won in their short history ?

The SPL can and may well strip the OLD club who won ? all these world record thophies that you all keep banging on about [ you know the one that CG bought the history off ], the one that is on it's last legs IF they have been found to have broken the SPL Rules that were in force at the time the trophies were won.

Charlie Chuckle and his Newco have no say in whether or not the SPL will strip past trophies as these related to the OldCo club and whether they adhered to the governing rules that applies to all members of the SPL AT the time these titles/trophies were won.

OR do you honestly think that RFCL can challenge that the SPL have removed some historic titles that THEY BOUGHT off a club/company who are in the process of being liquidated that may be proven to have broken the rules that govern all of the member clubs at that time ???

I have never banged on about thophies whatever they may be

I believe know that Rangers are the same Rangers with 140 years unbroken history, I am sure the SPL will attempt to strip titles I am also sure that Rangers will appeal to the court of session and the SPL will have their arses handed to them

I am also happy to see the great diddy club champion Cosgrove has also admitted that Rangers continuation is a reality tonight on Radio Scotland alongside Tom English

:)

f**k off Tedi, your seething is now beyond insane. Your only fooling your deluded self, nobody else. dry.gif

Meanwhile - Dundee vs wee Hivs needs a crowd of over 18,000 to stop Rangers once again drawing more than the entire land of milk and honey SPL fixture list this weekend.

Perhaps all the internet warriors can sit on the roof to give them helping hand.

laugh.gif

The frantic battle to be least worst diddy club/loser in the greatest One Horse Rance championship ever saw ICT draw an embarrassingly scrawny turn out of 3422. That's worth repeating - three thousand four hundred and twenty two.

laugh.gif

Rangers in Div.3 trumped this by a factor of close to 15. Fifteen!

laugh.gif

Seriously, imagine a club in a small country that commands that type of support, yet is in the bottom tier, is out of the League Cup and the Challenge Cup early on and faces the possibility of having not won a trophy in a decade or more. (And that's only if we allow them a spurious claim to continuity)

I'm struggling to conceive of a greater embarrassment.

I believe know that Rangers are the same Rangers with 140 years unbroken history, I am sure the SPL will attempt to strip titles I am also sure that Rangers will appeal to the court of session and the SPL will have their arses handed to them

I am also happy to see the great diddy club champion Cosgrove has also admitted that Rangers continuation is a reality tonight on Radio Scotland alongside Tom English

Not sure what you mean by 'unbroken' history.

If you read this http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/107704-in-full-steven-naismith-and-steven-whittaker-statements-on-leaving-rangers/ they are talking about 'transfer of contracts' to Sevco.

Naismith said "I am extremely proud of the actions we took but I am disappointed and angry that Rangers Football Club no longer exists in its original form."

He was in the thick of it at the time, an employee. But maybe he misunderstood what was going on.

Hopefully Tedi you can clarify. wink.gif

Jim Traynor disnae think so and he works for The Rangers :lol:

There is a whole thread on it over on FF, am sure you have a log in :P

I agree, the basic is ok, but the 100% bonus for winning the SFL is laughable

One thing that is not entirely clear, winning the SFL, does that mean promotion back to the SPL or is that 100% bonus each year :o

I don't :(

How much did Bain earn at Rangers? Wasn't it something as equally ridiculous?

HAHA....Well done my mistake [ suppose given your history of posting with numerous spelling mistakes you were always gonna pick up on this ] :rolleyes:

What do you think would change in the evidence that is given to the SPL Commission [ IF their findings are that rules have been broken ] that would substantially change which would result in any appeal to the CoS resulting in the the SPL having their ' ARSES ' handed to them ?