Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Great! Do you get a wee trophy? :unsure:

No. We should though - it would have an equal value to the One Horse Race championship you will win this season. Without even having to try.

Still, we do get a regular reminder that the diddies are a tiny, tawdry, tedious irrelevance.

The plastics obviously know it, too. I can't say I blame them for staying away from darkhead in droves from SPL matches.

smile.gif

Guest Kincardine

HAHA....Well done my mistake [ suppose given your history of posting with numerous spelling mistakes you were always gonna pick up on this ] :rolleyes:

What do you think would change in the evidence that is given to the SPL Commission [ IF their findings are that rules have been broken ] that would substantially change which would result in any appeal to the CoS resulting in the the SPL having their ' ARSES ' handed to them ?

The CoS you say? Is that the Church of Scotland or the Court of Session?

The funniest or most pathetic bit is that this isn't the 1st complaint that this loser has sent to trading standards about this :lol:

We really should pity these f**ktards but it's more fun to :lol: :lol: :lol: at them.

The funniest or most pathetic bit is that this isn't the 1st complaint that this loser has sent to trading standards about this :lol:

We really should pity these f**ktards but it's more fun to :lol: :lol: :lol: at them.

You have a wee chuckle at him, we'll continue pissing ourselves at your deceased club.

tongue.gif

Yup

article-0-0EADD0B200000578-952_634x378.jpg_45038193_rangers_protest226.jpgrangers_2047642c.jpg_60103632_miller_protest1_sns.jpg

_59823642_6468326.jpg17449691.JPG

I'm sure he was, he is a very angry bear

WillhelmAnderson@WillhelmA@Billyhpup The people of Glasgow will show their support for Ulster in George Square next Saturday. Large numbers expected.

They are going to show their support for the people of Ulster by demanding the end of the violence?