Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think it's much more than that.

smile.gif

They wanted to kill Rangers. It didn't work out for them - the approaches to CAB and now the TS are borne of this ultimate in frustration.

It's a cognitive dissonance overload for the plastic community - they were told Rangers would die, but look! The c***s are still playing at Ibrox in blue and thoosans oh they *** basterts are turning up as if nothing happened. Wurse than aw that - the c***s are winning!

laugh.gif

Who knows? You might even be right about this - there's a first time for everything, after all.

But a couple of points - Celtic fans could no more "kill Rangers" than they could kill the guy out of Nirvana. They couldn't kill him, because he already killed himself, see? Just like your club killed itself with wanton financial irresponsibility, without any assistance from outside.

And on that "Oh no, Rangers are winning!" point - of course you're winning, ya walloper, you're in the third division! With a team that cost more than the all the other teams combined!

But it's going to be a long, long time before your mob of mediocrities are in any position challenge for anything bigger than lower league titles. As that trouncing off ICT showed, you don't have the quality to compete with the top teams in the country, and your owner is already talking about cutting the wage bill.

Which means that, every time your team meets mine firths next ten years at least, they're going to get beaten like a red-headed stepchild. Four-nils and five-nils all the way, and all the attendance stats in the world wont change it.

And because your club and fans have gone out of their way to be total dicks about absolutely everything recently, every non-Rangers fan in the country is going to find it hilarious and rub it right in.

If Rangers, or whatever they are called nowadays ARE a continuation of the old club, why did Chuckles 'buy' the history?

Duh, 'cos the history was won by the old company which died :rolleyes:

So we will be hated and despised?

Just like the past 140 years then, another thing that has not changed

I've experienced far greater hate - the 70's/80's in particular was a meaty time to follow Rangers home and away.

Then they banned the bevvy at games and a couple of decades later we have email campaigns and men in guyliner instead.

This 'new' hate is the stuff of pussies to me.

So we will be hated and despised?

Just like the past 140 years then, another thing that has not changed

No, pitied.

Especially when your new company shareholders are left with an assetless shell, bearing a seasons debts.

Oh, & you'll still have the £5.5M loan to pay off, that he "bailed" you out with.

A bit like the last 10 months then. ;)

Edited by kiddy

I've experienced far greater hate - the 70's/80's in particular was a meaty time to follow Rangers home and away.

Then they we got the bevvy banned at games, and a couple of decades later we have email campaigns and men in guyliner instead.

This 'new' hate is the stuff of pussies to me.

Sorted. ;)

I wish my auld man was still alive so I could have taken him to Ibrox yesterday. He'd have loved seeing Bobby Brown and Johnny Hubbard coming on to the park as they were players from his era.

My own faither is far too old to be at the fitba these days, but he was thrilled to hear of Hubbard and Brown and Greig making their appearances - Davie Wilson in particular brought a sparkle to his eye as he's one of his all time favourites.

Me too - I remember Davie Wilson coming to my primary school to present us with our league medals back in the mists of time. Yesterday was such a special day in so many ways.

Andy Gray done us proud!

smile.gif

Chuckles consortium is a incubator for New Rangers he then takes the money out of New Rangers into his Consortium and he can f**k off with the money, and the club is left with nothing.

Don't bother, they don't want to listen, just wait til it happens then us, who live in the real world, can have a fuckin great big laugh.

Again. :lol: :lol:

:)

Good point, Cliche. I made a c**t of that. Be lenient, though. It was after midnight. Drink had been taken. I was also watching this fabulous video montage which should bring a wee tear to the eye of anyone who loves Scottish football:

http://www.dailymoti...s?search_algo=2

I wish my auld man was still alive so I could have taken him to Ibrox yesterday. He'd have loved seeing Bobby Brown and Johnny Hubbard coming on to the park as they were players from his era.

This is where the 'nae history' bollocks breaks down. History exists in people's memories and from generation to generation - not in Companies House.

There is no "nae history bollox", Kincardine. There is 140 years attached to rangers - 140 before the end of the club. You are quite right - history does not reside at companies house:

Or in the possesion of a club which hasn't existed for a full season, or even played in the majority of the competitions for which the old club's trophies were awarded.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Guest Kincardine

Just like you, I support the same club I was first taken to see in the 60's as a five year old. Rangers.

You don't give a f**k about your history because it would make you look like a complete and utter two-faced tool if you had the brass-neck to mention it.

That first paragraph is wrong.

See that second paragraph though, it's just blown my mind.

Well I surely hope that a few words posted on a forum wouldn't, actually, "just blown (your) mind".

However, Hibs do have an issue regarding history to answer but no Hibs fan can give a straight reply.

When was your club founded and how many Scottish Cups have you won?

BTW, a "More than Sevco" reply to the latter just makes you a w****r.

My own faither is far too old to be at the fitba these days, but he was thrilled to hear of Hubbard and Brown and Greig making their appearances - Davie Wilson in particular brought a sparkle to his eye as he's one of his all time favourites.

Me too - I remember Davie Wilson coming to my primary school to present us with our league medals back in the mists of time. Yesterday was such a special day in so many ways.

Andy Gray done us proud!

smile.gif

Good to see the role models turning up for their adoring fans. Surely Bennett wouldn't approve?

Well I surely hope that a few words posted on a forum wouldn't, actually, "just blown (your) mind".

However, Hibs do have an issue regarding history to answer but no Hibs fan can give a straight reply.

Are we back to the "they did it first" argument again ?

Jesus fucking christ !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would maybe make me a w****r but it would still be the truth.

You think that I, being a Hibby, am going to talk about our Scottish cup record with any pride? Mental.

1875 is the date on the badge so I'll go with that until I'm told otherwise. But it matters not a jot to me.

Why would it?