Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why do people get so wound up over what Green says, it's pretty obvious that most of the time he's full of it and it's not worth getting all worked up about.

Relax, smell the roses and make a pot noodle.

I'm very relaxed Bennett. I take nothing Green says remotely seriously, but that's ok because he's not talking to me; he's talking to the desperately stupid among the Rangers support.

However, Tedi implied that if Green said things without prefixing them with "I promise", then he couldn't be held accountable. I think that's a strange assertion.

No shame in losing to either of those teams, ICT are by far the best club in the SPL as are QoS in SFL2, we did not play particularly well in either of these games but this was nothing compared to the pathetic performance that Falkirk put in at Ibrox

And if you were to value either of these teams of modern-day Magyars, would you be able to afford your four top earners?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

"We got beat by a brilliant SFL2 team" - Tedi, 2012. (No Offence, any QotS fans - you gave us a scare in the cup - mind you, at 143 yrs old, maybe we're showing our age, unlike these spanking new teams in the Thirdwink.gif)

And if you were to value either of these teams of modern-day Magyars, would you be able to afford your four top earners?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

"We got beat by a brilliant SFL2 team" - Tedi, 2012. (No Offence, any QotS fans - you gave us a scare in the cup - mind you, at 143 yrs old, maybe we're showing our age, unlike these spanking new teams in the Thirdwink.gif)

Your team couldn't beat Arbroath so do one Norman.

It purely depends under what context he is stating things

When he starts saying "we should be competing at the highest level in Europe" then I am not really expecting him to deliver on this , however when he says "You will be able to buy shares in Rangers this year that is a promise" then I expect him to deliver on this

If hope you are not suggesting both things are the same

Of course I'm not suggesting they're the same.

It's just that on a couple of occasions now, you've identified the wording "I promise" or its absence as significant when he's saying things. It sounds like the kind of logic best suited to a playground.

Can I ask this of Rangers fans again please, because I'm interested and nobody's replied yet.

Another of those genuine questions:

Were the landmarks of 120 years, or 130 years marked in any comparable ways? I don't remember it happening, but maybe I just missed it in those pre-P&B days.

I suspect that they've just made a song-and-dance this time because there's a debate about 'history', thus inviting the charge that they protest much, much, too much. I might be wrong though.

Perhaps you would stop putting words in my mouth.

Thanks.

I presume that will now be carried out by James (known as fat Jimbo to his mates) Traynor. rolleyes.gif

From 9 am tomorrow morning Jimbo will be issuing the party line on the hour, every hour to Tedi, Bennett, Bender and their ilk who have infiltrated the enemy camp that is Pie & Bovril.

And he will up their daily performance targets from 200 posts each to 400. ohmy.gif