Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hearts were liquidated, Middlesborough were liquidated, Fiorintina were liquidated

All the companies running those clubs were wound up

New companies now run those clubs

All have history intact and are seen as the same clubs, their rivals do spend hours on forums posting shite trying to convince people otherwise, there is no BMALT or BFALT or BHALT threads with thousands of repetitive posts

They did not need keep referring to the fact they had memberships transferred (not granted) nor did they have a law lord (not nimmo) admit that a football club was operated by a company

That COMPANY presently OPERATES Rangers Football CLUB (to whom i shall refer to as "rangers"). Rangers ARE members of the Scottish Football Association ("the SFA")

So liquidation is an irrelevance to any football club? How very convenient :lol:

I'd have though you would be more concerned with the big HIVS ignoring matches against your SPL diddies and opting for something of interest.

Can't say I blame them.

Much is it into Ibrox these days any way? Bout a ten spot? ;)

I'd have though you would be more concerned with the big HIVS ignoring matches against your SPL diddies and opting for something of interest.

Can't say I blame them.

You've said that you remember Rangers in the 70's, that makes you a middle aged adult (approx.), and you use the term, "HIVS".

On what planet should someone take you seriously?

Are you the guy with the keyboard on his knee?

They can appeal, but can only do this on a point of law

Bairn said that HMRC have appealed, I asked him on what point of law was the right to appeal granted

So far he has still failed to answer and keeps replying with Copy and Paste Jobs

I believe that HMRC have applied for the right to appeal.

It could be argued that the appeal process has begun, depending on whether or not the application is a formality or if it is likely to be denied.

I'm not sure that any of us knows the answer to that.

Got that Hearts liquidation link?

Edited by Shades75

I couldn't give a f**k if you take me seriously or not. WKR Bond's the man who needs that on P&B.

I give even less of a f**k what you think about my club. I support Rangers, you support a diddy club. The end.

smile.gif

You do give a f**k.

That's why you relentlessly defend your club on here.

"Diddy club", sticks n' stones etc.....

They can appeal, but can only do this on a point of law

Bairn said that HMRC have appealed, I asked him on what point of law was the right to appeal granted

So far he has still failed to answer and keeps replying with Copy and Paste Jobs

So you're saying i waste my time trying to get a similar answer to your question?

Ted, you'll like this one. The bloke I watched singing last night, Paul Heaton, left his band The Beautiful South to pursue a solo career. Now...his old bandmates carried on without him, asked his permission to keep singing the songs he wrote, and still gig to this day with a variation on the old bands name - They are now called The South.

They sing the same songs to the same tunes and a lot of the same fans go to see them. Question is, are they the same band? I don't think they are. Do you? ;)

Totally laughable, you didies stick together and defend each other through thick and thin

Did you at any point try even attempt to read the shite he was repeatedly posting?

No you ignored his shite and picked up on the point I made without referring to any of the previous conversation

Problem is, HMRC have not appealed they have asked for the right to appeal, no appeal has begun

You talk shite tedi too ya fud, Enjoy you're floatation and i hope Charles Green can laugh all the way to Monaco and the bigot dome has gone bust. :lol:

Thank you.

Very interesting that the newco picked up the oldco's debts and paid them - in full. Now I wonder why, or rather - what legal responsibility they had - to do this?

It couldn't be to allow them to continue as Heart of Midlothian and lawfully claim to be the same club.......could it?

Edited by Shades75

Totally laughable, you didies stick together and defend each other through thick and thin

Did you at any point try even attempt to read the shite he was repeatedly posting?

No you ignored his shite and picked up on the point I made without referring to any of the previous conversation

Problem is, HMRC have not appealed they have asked for the right to appeal, no appeal has begun

Irrelevant if I read his posts or not.

I asked you a question based on a statement you made. It was not out of context and it stood alone.

Your last sentence is an exercise in pedantry and agrees with what I said.

There is no mention of Hearts being told to clear those debts, you are also guessing

Rangers were also asked to pay certain oldco debts in order to recieve full transfer of membership

The SFA rules and regulations (even look them up) clearly state:

-"14.2 For purposes of Article 14 'club...' means any club in membership of the Association and any club in membership of an association in membership of an association in membership of UEFA and/or UEFA

The SFA membership was TRANSFERRED in FULL and wasn't GRANTED (as would be the case if a new club applied) ,so has never ended, This is confirmed (as you all know) by the SFA statement released on 27/07/12

-"We are pleased to confirm tht agreement has been reached on all outstanding points relating to the TRANSFER of Scottish FA membership between Rangers F.C (in administration),and Sevco Scotland Ltd,who will be the new owners of The Rangers Football Club Ltd

note how Sevco are referred to the new owners of the FOOTBALL CLUB

Credit to me for making it clear that my guesses are just that. Not an absolute fact (now who does that?).

If there is continuity, why the need to transfer membership? Why the need to change the name?

Your article above does not state anywhere that Rangers before and after are the same club. So what does it prove?