Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The book also detailed how we apparently tried to sign Michael Laudrup from Real Madrid, after we just survived relegation to the 3rd tier of english football. With McDonald and Green claiming we were serious, did they know they were trying to kid Blades fans, the most cynical of all fans!

seems chuckie likes the threes. and is that an investor i ask

The perfect christmas pressie Rico.

http://www.amazon.co...55331391&sr=1-2

Product Description

THE KENNEDY KILL

When Joe Kennedy ordered a Mafia hitman to assassinate Winston Churchill, he set in motion a chain of shocking world shattering events which led to his son, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, being gunned down in Dallas twenty-five years later. At its heart was the Churchill Letter. If it is found by the wrong people it could fracture the American-British Alliance, end the Special Relationship and lose the War on Terror.

Newspaper reporter Niven Robb is at the heart of the mystery. He saved Churchill’s life, he knew Joe Kennedy, JFK and Bobby Kennedy, too. He was also a pal of Frank Sinatra. When Niven Robb dies, his grandson Ritchie Robb, who is also a newspaper reporter, falls heir to the biggest story of his or any other reporter’s life. A story which will make Watergate look small potatoes.

The story begins in London, moves through the war years to New York and Washington DC, switches to Dallas in November 1963 and finally, dramatically, ends in Thailand, on a small Island in the Gulf of Siam.

Hmm... wink.gif

1355331581[/url]' post='6887814']

Of course they were correct under TUPE in not transferring over from old company to new company,that is their right. Doesn't make their opinion on the status of club continuation correct though.

You've got to wonder what he was told by the club in the few weeks after this article was published

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9254963/Steven-Naismith-says-his-future-is-at-Rangers.html

You've got to wonder what he was told by the club in the few weeks after this article was published

http://www.telegraph...at-Rangers.html

Article date: 09 May 2012

Naismith was the subject of a failed bid from West Bromwich Albion - reported to be in the region of £2 million - which was rejected by administrators last month.

He said: "There was a lot of speculation about it and the manager spoke to me and said there had been a bid made and it had been rejected."

"For me, there was nothing else to deal with, nothing else to do."

"The club had rejected an offer for me and that's fair enough."

"The administrators are there to run the club in the best way possible."

"Although it was flattering that someone would make a bid when I was injured, it was nothing I ever really had to consider as the bid was rejected."

Old articles such as that are great for reminding us of happenings that have been forgotten due to the disinformation campaign that Green and Co. have been waging upon Scottish football since his Consortium bought the assets of Rangers FC (R.I.P.).

I had forgotten that Rangers FC (IA) had rejected a £2million bid for 'injured' Naismith in April 2012, the league was already over. huh.gif Why wasn't that offer accepted?! ...an opportunity to inject £2million into the old club's coffers and decrease the monthly wage bill by selling just one 'injured' player, while 'In Administration' rejected! wink.gif

Old articles such as that are great for reminding us of happenings that have been forgotten due to the disinformation campaign that Green and Co. have been waging upon Scottish football since his Consortium bought the assets of Rangers FC (R.I.P.).

I had forgotten that Rangers FC (IA) had rejected a £2million bid for 'injured' Naismith in April 2012, the league was already over. huh.gif Why wasn't that offer accepted?! ...an opportunity to inject £2million into the old club's coffers and decrease the monthly wage bill by selling just one 'injured' player, while 'In Administration' rejected! wink.gif

Either the most corrupt or the most incompetent administration ever.

Well their opinion at the time of not TUPEing over to the new company was the same as Walter Smith, The Blue Knights and Charles Green that by refusing the CVA that the OldCo/Club had died and all the history was lost [ go look back at any press statements or interviews from that time].

Every one suggested that the CLUB had died.

Only the desperate fans and Chuckie are persisting with the continuance crap.

:lol:

Go on to the SPL forum and give Stand Free a shout, he knows a fair bit about tupping.

1340696549[/url]' post='6374754']

You`re all deluded.... I never realised that Scotland had so many legal experts and tax experts all playing on the same forum and don`t even get me started on the subject of "sporting integrity" experts. How do you measure sporting integrity by the way?

Judging by the way that the people charged with the responsibility of looking after the interests of their own clubs (ie Chairmen, Boards of Directors )and also tasked with the responsibility of running their own league, ie member clubs of the SPL, have been and are still currently behaving, then its absolutely no surprise that the Scottish game is in the state that it is. Greed, delusion,fear, self-interest, procrastination are just some of the character traits that are currently being portrayed by the afore-mentioned office bearers for each of the respective clubs. They are to busy trying to be seen to be pleasing the "rent-a-mob fan base" that have suddenly surfaced waving the sporting integrity banner in one hand and their club colours in the other hand. To pass a decision of this magnitude over to the afore mentioned rent-a-mob fans is nothing short of ridiculous (it`s also a breach of their fiduciary duties as a Company Director) It would appear that not one of them has had the courage to actually say "NO COMMENT " when being asked which way their club will vote on July 04th whilst at the same time actually then looking at all the COMMERCIAL implications of rejecting an application for NEWCO to join the SPL. By pandering to the rent-a-mob they are collectively signing the death warrant of the game in Scotland and consigning the SPL to years in the doldrums. I`ll guarantee you that all the so called "supporters" who have been on the forums, newspapers, radio etc over this saga will be the very same ones who will be on the same media vehicles a year from now complaining about the state of Scottish football and how poorly regarded we are by the rest of the world,we need league re-construction,oh woe is me, etc..................... do these so called office bearers currently charged with making these decisions today really think that all the rent-a-mob fans are going to be digging deep into their pockets and turning out in the middle of winter when moneys tight, Xmas is coming and the weathers crap because Dundee/Dunfermline/Club 12 are coming calling. The rent-a-mob fans will be out shopping with their wives,sitting at home on their key boards typing crap about something else,sitting watching the darts on TV.......the only thing they won`t be doing is out supporting their clubs. It will be a similar story in the last quarter of the season as well because 99% of them will have ZERO to play for. So by the end of the coming season each of the clubs (the ones that survive,because Administration is a heart beat away for at least 2 of them) will then see the real effects of the decision made this season. Budgets and revenues will be slashed to levels that will then finish the job of consigning the SPL to a level that it will never recover from. This decision will send ripples through the Scottish game right down to grass roots level so the SFL, Junior and Amateur leagues are all going to feel the effects of this decison for years to come.

Before the brain surgeons,doctors,protectors of sporting integrity,rent-a-mob start beating their key boards to death with their sarcastic, un-witty responses finished with just the right measure of bile, I`d like to point out that at no point have I condoned ANY of the actions of Rangers or the previous administration at the club. They will have to deal with the ramifications of their actions for years to come.In the fullness of time the criminal investigation will hopefully lead to the right people being called to account at all levels.

You should all be honest and admit that none of the current out pouring is being done in the name of "sporting integrity" or because you think that your club has been hard done to at some point by Rangers. You are being carried along with the mob mentality which says more about our current society than anything else has ever done in the last 50 years. I was fortunate enough to have played professional football at a decent level and I know what goes on behind the scenes of clubs up and down the country and some of it isn`t pretty nor legal. If you are all really hell bent on "sporting integrity" then you should now be lobbying the powers that be (SFA,SPL,SFL) to carry out an audit of ALL the member clubs on the same basis as the audit carried out on Rangers. " Without fear or favour " I believe was the phrase used by Stewart Regan and Neil Doncaster on several occassions. Mr Regan and Mr Doncasters respective panels would be snowed under with the "prima facae" evidence of financial mis-management,contractual irregularities and overall general bad management at every member club. What then????

I have good memories from football and I`ll share those memories with my son`s and let them watch the DVD`s of what the game used to be like in Scotland. I`ll encourage them to play football and enjoy it for what it is now but I`ll also enjoy taking them fishing,golfing and any other outdoor pursuits that catch my eye because football at a serious level in Scotland is now officially in decline after the keys to the asylum were handed over to the patients.

Last one out please make sure you turn the lights off...........

1340697544[/url]' post='6374784']

It`s obviously not clear enough to all the brain surgeons and protectors of sporting integrity out there so I`ll put it in CAPITAL LETTERS and even make them BOLD for you all.

AT NO TIME IN THE PAST HAVE I EVER HAD ANY AFFILIATION RANGERS/NEWCO/SEVCO OR WHATEVER ANAGRAM,NAME OR EUPHAMISM THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY NAMING THEM UNDER.AT NO TIME IN THE FUTURE WILL I EVER HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH RANGERS/NEWCO/SEVCO ETC. HOPEFULLY THATS CLEAR ENOUGH TO EVERYONE.

My rent-a-mob quote stands and judging by the responses already posted who think I`m posting out of some mis-guided loyalty or support for Rangers, the quote is well justified. Try and read between the lines and at least have some form of original thoughts for yourselves befor it gets really embarressing.

I

How's the new job going, mr Traynor?

Edited by dave.j

1355342244[/url]' post='6888238']

It turns out nothing was said between both articles... In fact they'd never even met Charles green,

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/107997-jamie-ness-to-refuse-move-to-rangers-newco-and-two-more-could-follow/

Roll up, roll up.get yer shares here :lol: , its the Club dontchano........... ''community shares'' is that a share in a share of a holding company of the company that owns the club? :unsure:

or2i3o.jpg

Edited by wunfellaff

Roll up, roll up.get yer shares here :lol: , its the Club dontchano........... ''community shares'' is that a share in a share of a holding company of the company that owns the club? :unsure:

or2i3o.jpg

Celtic fan mocking Rangers corporate structure. Its the same as your Club's ya nugget.

The RST scheme is there to allow those who cannot afford the £500 minimum buy in on the main scheme to invest in multiples of £125.

Celtic fan mocking Rangers corporate structure. Its the same as your Club's ya nugget.

The RST scheme is there to allow those who cannot afford the £500 minimum buy in on the main scheme to invest in multiples of £125.

Big difference is that there will one (RST) shareholder re voting rights, AGM's etc. Buy into this and you are locked in for 3 years with absolutly zero say whatsoever on anything :D

Community shares are withdrawable as previously stated after a three year period once again, provided The Society has the funds to repay the value. For example, if new members join after you have purchased your shares and existing members want to withdraw, then the Society will be in a position to do so.

Edited by wunfellaff

Big difference is that there will one (RST) shareholder re voting rights, AGM's etc. Buy into this and you are locked in for 3 years with absolutly zero say whatsoever on anything :D

I suppose so but in reality the average fans shareholding is not going to give them a real say anyway. The RST's block of shares will potentially give them a significant holdling with the chance to make a difference, however I do not have much faith in the fans organisations.

or2i3o.jpg

So the shares are in the football club, and not the company?