Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah ok then you take bemused I will take amused, seems about right

Maybe you should take your own advice, lying about something over and over again doesn't make it true, Shades .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

As I've said before, I'm happy that if anyone cares to read over our exchange that anyone with an ounce of common sense will see that I didn't lie about anything.

I used a word, as a descriptive term - the same one that the BBC, the daily mail, the daily record and Charles Green used.

Yet you're happy to call me a liar and not the others.

Other sources used other words such as, "given" and "allowed". To follow your logic that means that they are liars too (or probably not if we factor in you're blatant hypocriticism).

Guest Kincardine

That would be taking my statement and inserting it into the context that suits. I'm also not the authority that you should refer those "wee fanny's" too. In fact I'm not any kind of authority.

So your statement was an unapologetic, "Saying something over and over again doesn't make it true".

Do you now want to backtrack from that?

I'm asking because I live in England same as you. I also go to pubs, same as you. I also talk to blokes about football, same as you. I also get told, "Scottish football is is a pub league" Probably the same as you.

What I don't say in reply is, "Aye well Celtic won Britain's first European Cup. I know because my dad told me."

"My Dad told me"? Is that not why all the non-Glasgow orcs followed rangers?

I know because I am aware of the event. Same as I am aware of Bannockburn, Flodden, York, Culloden, Prestonpans.....

In conversation, I often find myself justifying our potential position as a separate Nation.I point out Scottish achievements like television, the pneumatic tyre, tarmac, the usual. Defending our heritage is what we do. We're a proud nation with much to be proud of.

In a sporting sense, celtic's 1967 win was pretty impressive. A team full of local-born players from a wee country like ours winning the biggest trophy available. Look at the fuss the Man U and Liverpool fans make about it, if you don't think so. Cup-winners cup was impressive too, but no-one, and I include rangers fans, who remembers this can do so without remembering the aftermath.

So your statement was an unapologetic, "Saying something over and over again doesn't make it true".

Do you now want to backtrack from that?

Not at all. The statement is, of course, true. Whether it was me that said it or not.

To say that something does not become true by saying it over and over again does not mean that the, "something" is not true in the first place. Just that saying it over and over again is not what makes it true.

Guest Kincardine

"My Dad told me"? Is that not why all the non-Glasgow orcs followed rangers?

I know because I am aware of the event. Same as I am aware of Bannockburn, Flodden, York, Culloden, Prestonpans.....

In conversation I often find myself justifying our potential position as a separate Nation.I point out Scottish achievements like television, the pneumatic tyre,

Oh you must be an absolute riot.

Pub Bloke: Scottish football is shite

WRK: Just remember Bannockburn where we won and Flodden where we got fucked. Let me also throw in Prestonpans which was nothing to do with Scotland vs England.

Pub Bloke: Scottish football is shite.

WRK: Aye but we invented the pneumatic tyre.

Pub Bloke: Scottish football is shite.

WRK: Celtic won the EC in 1967.

Pub bloke: So fucking what?

Nope - it was darkhead. Although Walters did say that he had an even worse experience at Tynecastle. I'm inclined to believe him as I've witnessed racism within the Hearts support at first hand.

Fair enough, I accept that.

I remember the Tynecastle incident, I don't remember the Parkhead one. However it is fair to assume that considering the controversial nature of what you accuse, that if it didn't happen then there would be a queue of posters fighting over each other to put you right.

Thoroughly despicable actions.

Hey

I did not keep that in my notepad for all this time for that half hearted attempt, I demand you come back with more spin.

I already said that I admitted to saying it looked like a continuation, look at the last post of mine you quoted.

If you want to put it into context that post was made when the MSM were erroneously reporting that Rangers had won the BTC, a couple of days later Bhenny put me right and let me know that Rangers had been found to have misusex EBTs in a number of cases during the tribunal and had not even bothered to contest a number of others. I realised then that cheating is cheating no matter how small it is and that continuation was not correct. Sorry you wasted so much space on your hard drive mate.

I already said that I admitted to saying it looked like a continuation, look at the last post of mine you quoted.

If you want to put it into context that post was made when the MSM were erroneously reporting that Rangers had won the BTC, a couple of days later Bhenny put me right and let me know that Rangers had been found to have misusex EBTs in a number of cases during the tribunal and had not even bothered to contest a number of others. I realised then that cheating is cheating no matter how small it is and that continuation was not correct. Sorry you wasted so much space on your hard drive mate.

Why do you lie so much?

You chose your words carefully (sometimes)

Yes I believe you are a liar but not a stupid one

I will make one apology, earlier I did call you stupid, I was wrong, stubborn and calculating would be more suited and I never blamed you for trying, I almost fell for it until I checked the SFA`s wording, then it became very clear

I am willing to concede that you probably took the newspapers version and went with it, before checking your facts, the newspaper was wrong

Well that's a back-handed and grudging apology if I've ever read one.

The newspapers and the afore-mentioned publications and personage were not wrong. They merely used a different word to describe the same act.

(And the circle continues).

I put the money aside a while back, but something does not ring 100% true about Charlie

Same as you, once we went into admin i started saving and have a few grand in an isa (not that much in the grand scheme of things but what i can spare) but i can't hand it over to Green.

I have a very strong view that Green has misjudged our support for Rangers once too often - he may well have mistaken agreement for some of his thoughts as an outright backing of him and his. I think he's absolutely mistaken that our superb attendances have anything to with his role.

We are there because the club needs us. Green is not our club and never will be.

Speaking to many fellow Rangers supporters reveals a grand mistrust of him and his intentions for the club. And that's three of us who have money to invest that wont hand it over to Green.

Now please don't try and anticipate my comment. I was taking nothing away from what Celtic achieved (and would happily make a comment or two if you'rre interested). I was just wondering how it stood up as an argument in a pub in England. To my mind? Not very well.

Fair enough. I jumped the gun. My apologies.

Sorry, it must have been Bhendy then. I keep mixing you lot up, you all type the same pish.

Half of it i posted, the other half ..... nothing to do with me.

Easy to do on here at times i suppose, you P&Bers tend to look the same after a while too.

Guest Kincardine

Speaking to many fellow Rangers supporters reveals a grand mistrust of him and his intentions for the club. And that's three of us who have money to invest that wont hand it over to Green.

Add me as a 4th. Again, mine is only a few grand and I'd be happy to lose it - but not now. This IPO has come too early and has misjudged the mood of the fans.

If I keep saying it will it come true?

HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl, HT is a Girl

:lol:

You better hope not. I am benny's online fancy man, now that magee's gone ;)

Much better effort tremendous amounts of spin and don't worry I will keep quiet about the fact that you made that post on the 11th of October and the BTC victory was announced on the 20th November, it was only a small slip up

So it was, still it only says looking like.

I've posted a lot of stuff in these threads, hard to keep track. There have been a couple of times I've thought that it's looked like a continuation but unlike your accusation I have not said there is one.