Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have a very strong view that Green has misjudged our support for Rangers once too often - he may well have mistaken agreement for some of his thoughts as an outright backing of him and his. I think he's absolutely mistaken that our superb attendances have anything to with his role.

We are there because the club needs us. Green is not our club and never will be.

Speaking to many fellow Rangers supporters reveals a grand mistrust of him and his intentions for the club. And that's three of us who have money to invest that wont hand it over to Green.

If he had waited atleast a year or so before launching the share issue and given us time to trust him, then maybe it would have been different. Too many things just don't add up right now,no matter how many times he plays to the gallery.

I'll support the team by buying tickets for our home games the same as tens of thousands of bears are but for anything else our trust needs to be earned.

I have a very strong view that Green has misjudged our support for Rangers once too often - he may well have mistaken agreement for some of his thoughts as an outright backing of him and his. I think he's absolutely mistaken that our superb attendances have anything to with his role.

We are there because the club needs us. Green is not our club and never will be.

Speaking to many fellow Rangers supporters reveals a grand mistrust of him and his intentions for the club. And that's three of us who have money to invest that wont hand it over to Green.

What do Rangers fans see as being the most viable alternative?

I assume that some sort of fan ownership, maybe headed by the RST, is the most desirable option but how realistic is that and would the necessary funds be raised?

What happens if Green takes the huff and uses the collapse of the share issue (if that happens) as his excuse to get out of Dodge? Will he sell at a price which makes any of the offered options do-able or will he get as much as he can, from anyone?!

Add me as a 4th. Again, mine is only a few grand and I'd be happy to lose it - but not now. This IPO has come too early and has misjudged the mood of the fans.

I know a lot of fans who simply cannot afford the sum asked for as a minimum investment with just as many more angered by the week-before-Christmas timing of it.

I'm going to assume that Green & Co would have known that the timing alone would exclude many - and chose to press ahead regardless. I wonder why.

And I wonder why a lot about Green and his motives and have done so since his first public appearance - hence the decision that my money isn't being handed over.

I am a firm believer in something is only worth what somebody else is willing to pay for it

He may hope to make a killing but will anyone pay that price?

The worry there is that someone may value the land more than a competitive bidder values the business as an on-going concern. It may even be as simple as who has the most money?

There wasn't exactly a queue banging down the door before Green came in, this is not a Sellers market right now.

Guest Kincardine

I'll support the team by buying tickets for our home games the same as tens of thousands of bears are but for anything else our trust needs to be earned.

In a nutshell.

Guest Kincardine

Were Asda on the list? Or was it Tesco? I canny mind.

I just hope it wasn't Waitrose. They're delivering my messages in the morning. f**k their green and white bags though ;)

Because its a football forum, each to their own but anybody picking people up for spelling, grammar or punctuation are seriously on the wind up

Fair enough, but that honestly wasn't a wind up. I truthfully thought the button on your device must've been fucked.

Because its a football forum, each to their own but anybody picking people up for spelling, grammar or punctuation are seriously on the wind up

Is it because a full stop signifies the end? You have problems facing up to things ending, don't you? ;)

Guest Kincardine

Fair enough, but that honestly wasn't a wind up. I truthfully thought the button on your device must've been fucked.

Shades, I've said this before and it bears repeating. You're an intelligent poster. It would be good if you could just express your views and join in on debate without this tedious nit-picking.

Aye so I know that I can nit-pick too, but I also express an opinion.

So how about it? Share what you think rather than just finding fault?

Guest Kincardine

Is it because a full stop signifies the end? You have problems facing up to things ending, don't you? ;)

Looks for the full stop at the end of that paragraph........can't find one.

Shades, I've said this before and it bears repeating. You're an intelligent poster. It would be good if you could just express your views and join in on debate without this tedious nit-picking.

Aye so I know that I can nit-pick too, but I also express an opinion.

So how about it? Share what you think rather than just finding fault?

I think that mostly I do.

You're right though, picking up on grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors is unbelievably petty.

It's bothered me for ages though and I succumbed to my own curiosity.

Won't happen again.