Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'll tell you what,when you and every other non-Rangers fan on this forum recognise and acknowledge that this is the same club since the club was founded in 1872,history continuos from that date going forward, instead of this different club nonsense, then i'll give you a straight answer to your question.

It really doesn't matter if everyone on this forum recognises The Rangers as the same club as Rangers. It really doesn't matter who or how many people recognise it.

The fact of the matter is that Rangers are in liquidation and The Rangers is a brand new club. That is a fact that can never be altered regardless of how many people recognise otherwise! :lol:

Yes, he bought the trophies and transferred the from Oldco to Newco, meaning Newco didn't earn or win the trophies they merely purchased them from the Oldco

Newco didn't purchase the trophies from oldco. That is impossible. The trophies were won by who they were won. They can't be sold! :lol:

Rangers won the trophies. Rangers are now in liquidation.

The Rangers are a brand new club who have never won a trophy ever.

Newco didn't purchase the trophies from oldco. That is impossible. The trophies were won by who they were won. They can't be sold! :lol:

Rangers won the trophies. Rangers are now in liquidation.

The Rangers are a brand new club who have never won a trophy ever.

I'm just taking quotes from articles I read. And they seemingly bought the trophies along with Ibrox and other stuff. There's a tribunal coming up about the trophies which will decide what happens with them but Green is refusing to attend

Same as Hearts - a ban on signing players when the transfer window is shut.

Hearts haven't gone into administration (yet), and haven't been liquidated.

Why should rangers have got the same punishments for for far bigger crimes?

Is it cos you is ra peepul ? :lol:

Amazing what was being said at the time they went into admin, not once did anyone say it was possible for the club to survive even if it is liquidated

Also, ticketus, saying they own the tickets for the next 3 years even if they club do down Newco route

How extraordinary. You'd like similar punishments issued for offences which are in no way comparable in terms of nature or scale.

That's really remarkable.

Hearts haven't gone into administration (yet), and haven't been liquidated.

Why should rangers have got the same punishments for for far bigger crimes?

Is it cos you is ra peepul ? :lol:

Two seperate replies to the same post, you're drunk or rattled.

How can the club win the trophies as the players and staff were employees of the company? smile.gif

I had to read that twice to make sure i wasn't imagining things. That has to be the dumbest thing i've ever read on here and with Bhairn and Norman posting, that's some doing.

I'll tell you what,when you and every other non-Rangers fan on this forum recognise and acknowledge that this is the same club since the club was founded in 1872

Ok, I will - sort of.

I won't accept that it's been seamless. Rangers clearly died and had to undergo a re-birth in the summer of 2012. That's why they had to find somewhere to play and were fortunate to be offered a berth by the SFL.

I don't insist on calling them Sevco however and I can accept that in ways that matter, we really are talking about the same club. I know this isn't the fashionable view on here, but for me, a club is primarily about its fans. Tragically, by that criterion, Rangers still exist, because a club which appealed to a particular section of society, still exists and still appeals to said section for the same reasons.

For me, it's the fact that Rangers still exist that makes title stripping enduringly important.

Ok then, can I get my answer about what would have been the appropriate way to treat Rangers during 2012 please?

Employed by the company to play for the club

So the club and company are one in the same?

Who ran up the debts, was it the club, or the company on behalf of the club?

Edited by Enrico Annoni