Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1356287814[/url]' post='6916486']

Dhen to be fair Youngsy was badly maligned and I was going to post about it before I saw what you'd written. Calling Celtic Park 'a piggery' is not an expression of bigotry pure and simple. Plus Youngsy is normally mild-mannered and I've never seen him involved in any religious-style discussions.

Calling him a bigot was bang out of order and the guy who said it would withdraw the comment if he had an ounce of decency.

Also you're fellow-fans are doing badly from what I've just read when scrolling back. The Ballistic Missile guy's wee sidekick, Oscar, came out with this piece of breathtaking ignorance:

"All Protestants are from Catholic extraction"

Now if you REALLY care about bigotry then take that up with the zoomer who posted it.

So where does the Protestant religion come from?smile.gif

1356636836[/url]' post='6924932']

The club was operated by the company, the company makes the financial descisions, the club is now operated by a different company, again this company make all the financial descisions.

So this new company who bought the dead clubs titles owns the titles not the club?

The club was operated by the company, the company makes the financial descisions, the club is now operated by a different company, again this company make all the financial descisions.

I've never seen someone avoid questions so badly, it's a simple yes or no

Did the company run on debts on behalf of the club? and keeping in mind both the "club and company" are owned by the same people (Murray and Whyte)

Says the simpleton who gave up after 1 attempt

Carry on with you witty attempts at insults though, if it fails add a few smiley faces

And what did i give up after 1 attempt ?

I know the truth...you know the truth, you're supporting a new club. :rolleyes:

The rest of my post was right.

Joke of a club ? check !

Delusional Fans ? Check !

Here...have some extra smillies just for the hell of it.

:);):P:angry::unsure:<_<:rolleyes::lol: :lol:

The titles have always belonged to the club, despite the club having several owners, there is no such thing as the dead club

but the players and staff who win these titles had been paid employees if the company and not the club, correct?

So this new company who bought the dead clubs titles owns the titles not the club?

Aha.. so chuckies company now owns all the titles...the club doesn't, so IF chuckies company was to go under then the titles & trophys would go with it ?

I am simply agreeing with the ECA and Lord Glennie

The history is simply a part of the club

Yet Mr. Green is under the impression that he forked out dosh and bought them. Not the most astute business man to be running things really.