Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

Club and company are separate.

Celtic fans can argue the fact all they want, but why does it matter to them?

Celtic fans don't argue this. What they argue is that clubs had to become companies when the SFL was formed in 1890 when Celtic became a company in 1897.

Of course the time before a club became a company still counts towards their history ergo Celtic were founded in 1888 and not when they became a company.

However, you can only use this argument looking backwards. If you're a Celtic fan then the club and company are two separate entities until Celtic fans change the rules.

Celtic fans don't argue this. What they argue is that clubs had to become companies when the SFL was formed in 1890 when Celtic became a company in 1897.

Of course the time before a club became a company still counts towards their history ergo Celtic were founded in 1888 and not when they became a company.

However, you can only use this argument looking backwards. If you're a Celtic fan then the club and company are two separate entities until Celtic fans change the rules.

Pile 'o' pish.

And you know it.

Guest Kincardine

Pile 'o' pish.

And you know it.

Just scroll up and you'll see this little nuggest of genius:

Before the SFA was formed clubs didn't need to be a company until the league was formed.

To be a member of the SFA league a club had to become a company to trade in football.

Now tell me my post is a pile of pish.

If i said you answered your own question, then you must have done so. For the life me i can't remember it but i'm sure it was memorable for you.

It was indeed memorable for me Bennett - I'm obsessed, remember.

I also enjoy the contributions from Rangers fans on here - much better than simply a series of diddy/plastic posts in which we all agree.

For the avoidance of my confusion, please advise me now. What would have constituted a fair handling of Rangers' summer liquidation by Scottish football's governing bodies?

It was indeed memorable for me Bennett - I'm obsessed, remember.

I also enjoy the contributions from Rangers fans on here - much better than simply a series of diddy/plastic posts in which we all agree.

For the avoidance of my confusion, please advise me now. What would have constituted a fair handling of Rangers' summer liquidation by Scottish football's governing bodies?

By not pandering to the mob ofcourse, Rangers pure never paid their taxes for 13 years, PUNISH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

A fair hearing was never going to happen.

By not pandering to the mob ofcourse, Rangers pure never paid their taxes for 13 years, PUNISH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

A fair hearing was never going to happen.

:lol:

Ah come on mate. Answer the question.

What should have happened as regards the liquidation of a major club and the resultant emergence of a Newco?

Guest Kincardine

YOUR POST IS STILL A PILE OF PISH ...

My post simply quoted you as saying:

Before the SFA was formed clubs didn't need to be a company until the league was formed.

To be a member of the SFA league a club had to become a company to trade in football.

This is not true.

Now if you want to use the phrase, "PILE OF PISH" then against whom do you want to use it: You for saying it or me for quoting you?

Edited by Kincardine

:lol:

Ah come on mate. Answer the question.

What should have happened as regards the liquidation of a major club and the resultant emergence of a Newco?

The decision should not have came from fans of rival teams, can't really put it any clearer than that.

Guest Kincardine

I never said that at all ... :lol::lol::lol:

ETA: You are almost as bad as Fivestars at putting words into my mouth ... ;) (only I know with you it's a genuine gaffe)

Festive drinks?

So your opening two sentences to post 105115 on this thread said:

To be a member of the SFA league a club had to become a company to trade in football

Did you say that or did you not? Or was it the result of a Dundee fan waving a union flag?

The decision should not have came from fans of rival teams, can't really put it any clearer than that.

So you believe the corrupt mob who pretend to run scottish football should've just placed your new club into the SPL as if nothing happened ?

Because that's what would've happened if supporters hadn't kicked up shit.

Does that mean the SPL should, in your view, have admitted the Newco?

I've no doubt they would have without the input of fans.

Is that what you're saying? Stop being cryptic - this thread needs no more alleged secret agents.

Guest Kincardine

I never said (wrote) that at all ... :lol::lol::lol: (do feel free to address anything I did write though)

ETA: You are almost as bad as Fivestars at putting words into my mouth ... ;) (only I know with you it's a genuine gaffe)

Festive drinks?

Hey I will apologise. I got the wrong 'bhoy'! Hellbhoy was the chunt on this occasion.

If you people coud get together and agree that 'boy' doesn't have an 'h' then it would make it easier for sane people.

Does that mean the SPL should, in your view, have admitted the Newco?

I've no doubt they would have without the input of fans.

Is that what you're saying? Stop being cryptic - this thread needs no more alleged secret agents.

We seem to be at a misunderstanding here. My problem isn't with what decision was reached, it's how the decision was reached.

Hey I will apologise. I got the wrong 'bhoy'! Hellbhoy was the chunt on this occasion.

If you people coud get together and agree that 'boy' doesn't have an 'h' then it would make it easier for sane people.

Or decide that the would 'could' has got an 'L' in it. :rolleyes:

Guest Kincardine

Or decide that the would 'could' has got an 'L' in it. :rolleyes:

Oh do make an allowance for the odd typo. It isn't the shame ahs sho mhany cheltic fhans ahdding ahn 'h' tho thheir nhames aht ahll.