Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The newco were not eligible to apply for any vacant slot as well you know, the SFA took the correct option with transference, it has happened at least 4 times in the past, the SFA simply followed the same path.

Alternative to this would have been...

oh aye the extinction scenario, 50,000 paying punters out of the picture along with any sort of TV deal

common sense prevailed

I would broadly agree with that, I think the way it has panned out is the lesser evil. I seem to recall Spartans, the likeliest applicants (?), saying they weren't interested anyway.

Rangers go under

14 June

Rangers' perilous financial position had been an open secret but there was still shock when, after 140 years of history and a world record 54 league titles, the club was consigned to liquidation in mid-June. The Glasgow giants were subsequently reformed as a new company and granted entry to the Third Division, Scotland's fourth tier, which they currently lead by nine points with a game in hand.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ne.. .d=1977017.html

Seems FIFA think they are a new club

Well, if you view a blog-type article as an official FIFA ruling. :)

Well, if you view a blog-type article as an official FIFA ruling. :)

The fact that Rangers are in liquidation and a brand new club called The Rangers now operates in the 3rd Division doesn't need a "ruling".

Its a fact and no amount of argument, debate or "rulings" will ever alter that. 8)

The fact that Rangers are in liquidation and a brand new club called The Rangers now operates in the 3rd Division doesn't need a "ruling".

Its a fact and no amount of argument, debate or "rulings" will ever alter that. 8)

I thought we were a company and not a club?

This is awfy confusing,

"Fucked off"? "Dissapeared(laugh.gif)"? Nah, just having a wee Christmas break outwith decent Net coverage with the extended family. I see by your posting records over the last few days that not much has changed - still in total denial, still arrogant, still twisting facts to suit an agenda.....

Nice to see Bennett lambasting DhenBhoy while failing to notice the vicious wee c**t Bencarroch's continual bigoted outrage. About time the whole fucking lot of you (both sides) took that shite elsewhere.

Tedi's spelling continues to be the most creative part of his posts. Like I said, plus ca change...

Anyhoo, happy belated Christmas to the decent posters, looking forward to a good New Year - assuming we don't throw away any more 2-goal leads, ffs!

Danger Mouse returns from another top secret mission.

no mate there is no issue really. The only reason this thread and many more like it is that sevco fans continue too live in denial were liquadation doesnt apply to them, and this new club who purchased the assets of a dead club are the same. We are here to remind them rangers fc died in 2012 and no matter who they threaten it will not change.

you made it onto my ignore list in a record time of 2.5 hours, well done.

I thought we were a company and not a club?

This is awfy confusing,

It's only confusing with you lot deliberately muddying the waters of something that is very simple & straighforward.

Rangers FC are in liquidation, newco/sevco/The Rangers/the rangers international, or whatever the fuck your club is called this week is a new club.

It's only confusing with you lot deliberately muddying the waters of something that is very simple & straighforward.

Rangers FC are in liquidation, newco/sevco/The Rangers/the rangers international, or whatever the f**k your club is called this week is a new club.

Now Captain Sensible has assured me that there is no such thing as a "club", so how can it possibly be a new club?

:blink:

Now Captain Sensible has assured me that there is no such thing as a "club", so how can it possibly be a new club?

:blink:

Has he ?..from what i've read you've all been mocking what he said, make your mind up son.

Again, Muddying the waters of something straighforward.

true my opinions are not fact, but Rangers were liquadated is.:D

You can't even get that right - the old company is in liquidation. Not yet liquidated.

And, of course, may not ever be.

So, even your claimed 'facts' are, in fact, not facts at all.

Not the brightest wee plastic on the block, eh?

laugh.gif

Do you believe what he said is true?

You know exactly what he was saying, you're just trying to muddy the waters.

This is what i said a few posts back.

Rangers FC are in liquidation, newco/sevco/The Rangers/the rangers international, or whatever the fuck your club is called this week is a new club.