Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He goes on about not knowing anything about us, etc... And yet makes comments about how our club are set up

I know it can be hard to keep track with the amount of nonsense he comes out with, but just like your previous owners I know the fans are happy to lap it all up, after you you "deserve better" :lol:

No rangers fan or employee has shows any class throughout this farce, the only person who came close to apologising for the actions was John Brown

Our chairman Malcolm Murray has expressed regret and Ally McCoist has said similar things.

The Celtic website having a dig at us doesn't bother me. The opposite of that if anything. They've had a pretty good year and they still can't help themselves. :)

We all know how bad your grammar is Fivestars, so I corrected the last sentence for you ... HTH ;)

I love it when young dhensboy posts about other posters spelling or grammar.

Especially when his posts always have the "edited by" tag after them :lol:

That cannot be right, according to P & B its only us Rangers supporters who think such things :blink:

I see that quite a few comments have been removed from Richard Wilsons article, sad that the green and greys can't accept any views which differs from their own.

Who established it liar?

The three Amigo bumchums?

Also WRK has never to my knowledge deflected any question .. unlike the Orc fuds on here (not referring to the likes Youngsy or Kincardine).

Nor does he tell deliberate lies ... Unlike the lying bigot he is responding to.

It's interesting, really, that I've been "deflecting questions for three weeks" when I haven't been near the Net, let alone P&B, let alone this thread, for roughly half of that time.

Still, that's AmigoThink for you. At least you and the rest of the celtic fans realise that I find your lot almost as despicable as theirs - a major tax fraud, some threats of violence and a shitload of intimidation and arrogance and you might pull level again.

Apparently they welcome the chase....

Hey Timmy we're having a party :P

Rhosie do you comment on Killie threads on here btw?

He did for a while after some of us pulled him up about it.

The Killie boys think he's a plonker and want nothing to do with him.

I read all the posts that are not ignored, he is the only poster on P & B I ignore mainly due to the fact he started posting to himself at 4 in the morning and the posts were all about me, the kid is 1st class weirdo.

Anyway you asked a question, that was in its very essence extremely stupid, such is your way, you got your answer, what you do with it is up to you.

You have a hard neck about lies though, after being busted about your Celtic supporting past, which still carries on till this day, even the other Killie fans can spot you a mile off. transparent bigot WKR.

So you read all the posts where DhenBhoy is quoted - not exactly hardline ignoring, is it? In fact, any reasonable person would reckon, even if the stories about you checking his profile are untrue, that you actually take more interest in him than is healthy.

"Such is your way"? You - not the other Orcs, you specifically:

1. Had no idea about the significance of your dead club's shirt decoration,

2. Tried to pass your ignorance off as a wind-up when questioned,

3. Failed to accurately add up the time difference between posts when shown to be a fuckwit,

4. Described yourself, and every other fan of rangers and new rangers, as "guilty by association" - them's YOUR rules, Tedi.

Neither you, nor any of your stupid circle-jerk, have ever come up with any shred of evidence to suggest I am anything other than a Kilmarnock fan - your supposition says more about the Orc stereotype than any insults I or any other could throw at you.

And yet, by your lights, I'm extremely stupid? Aye, OK. Now stop eating the crayons and go watch your Manager Sally's Greatest Games DVD - shouldn't take too long.

Another big fat lie Tedi (you really cannot help yourself can you?) .. because I have already pulled you up when you replied to a post that was not quoted by anyone and you were checking my profile out.

See how easy it is prove Tedi is a pathological LIAR and stupid as fcuk.

Post 1 ...

Post 2 ... immediately after because poor enraged Tedi forgot he was supposed to have me on ignore and could only see QUOTES .. yet it is the post immediately after ... YA STUPID CHUNT TEDI ..

Fivestars not really the sharpest tool in the box .... :lol::lol: :lol:

Do keep your signature Tedi ,,., you have no idea how stupid you look ;)

Oh Dear, that would be Tedi directly replying to a post from someone he claims to ignore.

Not the immediate wet pants and shortness of breath that "we won those stars for winning the SPL" provoked, but this one, especially with his long-running signature, has the effect of raising a wry chuckle every time he attempts to deny it. Definitely quality fuckwittery (f**k you all, I will make my own words up!), and surely to be encouraged.

The fact that Bennett feels Tedi's every post worthy of a greenie is simply the chucklesome cherry on an already titterish cake.

ETA: "Guilty by association", wasn't it?laugh.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie