Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

so charlie boy says ALL monies paid to european clubs dont think Rapid Vienna see it that way.

another day in court looms.

Do you have a source at Rapid Vienna :lol:

We can't end up in court, liquidation - oldco/newco.

Completely ignoring the valid point that dhenbhoy is making just makes you look like an idiot.

His point was "Yet you seem to think Charlie can haul the players and clubs into court in the old Rangers club name." Which is laughable as i supported the players right to leave.

Muppets dry.gif

His point was "Yet you seem to think Charlie can haul the players and clubs into court in the old Rangers club name." Which is laughable as i supported the players right to leave.

Muppets dry.gif

Looking at it without the blue-tinted glasses, and not scratching for something (anything) to take faux-offence at - Dhen's point is crystal.

When is Green going to admit that he - and you - can't have it both ways?

Sooner or later, all these court actions are going to have to take one definition as the real one - which do you prefer?

140 years of history and a shitload of shame and accountability, or

140 odd days, debt-free and no real say in the future of Scottish football.

Looking at it without the blue-tinted glasses, and not scratching for something (anything) to take faux-offence at - Dhen's point is crystal.

When is Green going to admit that he - and you - can't have it both ways?

Sooner or later, all these court actions are going to have to take one definition as the real one - which do you prefer?

140 years of history and a shitload of shame and accountability, or

140 odd days, debt-free and no real say in the future of Scottish football.

smile.gif Hmm...

They want to mix and match like kiddies in a sweetie shop.

They want a proud glorious club that everyone respects, debt free, trophy laden and no shame or accountability.

Unfortunately everyone in the world knows they are clones of the dead bankrupted cheats.

Typical Bear - "Everyone is laughing at us .. but we don't care .. look at our crowds .. ignore our history and team ... we are world records holders .. stop laughing at us .. we are the biggest show in town ... we're no zombies we tell ya ... sack that wee announcer we're the real Rangers so we are ... sack anyone that says different ... if any of youse fcuks dares to say different ,.., we'll hunt you down so we will ... "

STOP FCUKING LAFFING AT US ....

In September when CG announced the Scottish Football debts were all paid, Rapid Vienna were quickly on to the media saying they had not been paid, this time there has been nothing from them despite a publc statement from Rangers saying these debts have been paid, surely these P & Bers must have some source for these rumours that seem to be non existant every where else?

I'm sure that lithgierose and young Dhensboy just got confused and now regret their earlier rashness.

In September when CG announced the Scottish Football debts were all paid, Rapid Vienna were quickly on to the media saying they had not been paid, this time there has been nothing from them despite a publc statement from Rangers saying these debts have been paid, surely these P & Bers must have some source for these rumours that seem to be non existant every where else?

The Rangers still owe Rapid Vienna £200,000. They've just given up on ever getting it. No reason for them to go to to the press saying how happy they are.

source?

Although the £800k figure that the Scottish club have agreed to pay is around £200k shy of the original sum agreed, Rapid chairman Rudolf Edlinger is ready to accept the compromise terms — they were worried they would receive nothing at all — and withdraw the threat of taking Rangers to football's governing body.

My link

Its a public source and you are missing the point, so far we have 3 posters all saying we have not paid Rapid Vienna what was agreed or negotiated without a single source for this accusation.

How about Arsenal, Chelski, St Etienne, et al? And all those FOOTBALL agents?

The article says all Football debts have been paid.

If you remember, Charlie said he'd paid all football debts months ago - with £500k he'd specially provided for the purpose.

This would be why most of us wouldn't trust anyone involved with Charlie's new club to tell us what day of the week it is.

Because he tells lies, Tedi. He says whatever gets you and the rest of the Horde onside, and all the lovely Bigot Dollars flowing into his retirement fund.

Ok so no sources then, just tic fantasies, thanks for clearing that up.

The source, my hard-of-thinking little Orclet, is the list of creditors published when your old club was going down the stank. Until someone other than rangers confirms that ANY of those debts have been paid, I'm afraid you'll have to accept the scepticism of those not addicted to Charlie's Kool-Aid when he tells of the increasing list of satisfied creditors.

He really does tell lies, your Charlie.

Remember the trip to meet with UEFA?laugh.gif

The liquidation = death liquidation just means a new company?laugh.giflaugh.gif

"Those trophies are mine - I bought them"?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif