Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Some of the comments made by people who read that trustnet article:

"Yes, they are pulling in crowds over 40,00 on a regular basis, but the fans are paying less than half the premier league prices."

"One third of turnover ... how much is turnover going to be this year?"

"Collapsed into administration? I think you'll find they were liquidated. Is this really a business site? (I'm off to buy Enron, any advice?)"

"He should have invested in Celtic PLC. Their shares have doubled in value since December, could have made millions in the space of a week or two. At least he can look forward to watching his shares drop in value in the coming months."

"Given the fact that the writer mentions Mr Hargreaves involvement with ENIC's Tottenham investment I am curious as to why neither Mr Hargreaves nor the writer mentioned ENIC's investment in Rangers in the late 90s. Their £40m investment was sold back to Murray for less than £9m 8 years later."

chuckie says it no fair if we have to play in the lowest league again.:blink:

if his idea of a 14-14-14 went through.where would rangers be ? thats right numb nuts the bottom league..

fvckin tool :lol:

Awww. i feel really really sorry for them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

FFS - it's the return of the disgraced, bungling lawyer as a source of succulent mince for the plastic and diddy community.

laugh.gif

1 - he is not ecojon....

2 - you are saying he is incorrect in his statement re Enic? If you aren't saying that, why are you not worried?

chuckie says it no fair if we have to play in the lowest league again.:blink:

if his idea of a 14-14-14 went through.where would rangers be ? thats right numb nuts the bottom league..

fvckin tool :lol:

So they don't really give a shit about being in the bottom tier. What they really want is to have an easier league to win next year; 18 teams would include too many half decent teams for Sally to come with