Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

DhenBhoy, on 15 January 2013 - 07:44, said:Philt is openly and blatantly accusing Green of lying .... he is not an anonymous blogger.

I wonder where this post went to? I'm sure that young Dhensboy wouldn't have deleted it ;)

By using a false name Mac Goldhfgfhdgfhfgg isn't acting openly, you stupid boy.

Southampton???

aye but what about middlesbrough they never died they are pure the same as us, that prooves everything, Dhensbore you are just yer pure typical plastic so ye are, where did ye find that, KDS or sum other plastic site.... wait til Phil the disgraced ira funding lawyer sees this man, he's gonnae have a field day the deluded bigot.

^^^^^^ rangers media ? cannae be arsed looking on here :lol: did they just change the date they were formed for the hell of it

Or some shite Orc speak that does nothing but prove they seeth any time the fact their club is dead, gets mentioned.

Any of them willing to discuss the fact Green lied again and they still have footballing debts?

ffs folk at The Rangers do struggle with counting dont they,wtf is he on :blink:

McCoist can also see the rationale behind Ibrox supremo Charles Green’s claim of Gers quitting the Scottish game and moving to England’s League Two.

He said: “If it benefited the club it’s something you consider, but we’ve been part of Scottish football for 140 years Mmmmmm

“Feelings between certain parties might not be ideal at this particular moment.

“So starting at the bottom in England would be the only way we could do it. ( league two ?)

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/4741156/Ditch-our-transfer-embargo.html#ixzz2I3PKBHOD

I did delete .. I was in the middle of editing to add to more when my connection hung. When the post was finally 'sent' .. it appeared with a whole pile of formatting text strewn thoughout ...

I couldn't be arsed sorting it out ..

But I will repeat the accusation .. here ...

Phil accused him of lying. Please go read his blog entry .. I'm sure you can find it without the link.

Which begs the question I asked ... Will Green take him to court and sue?

No?

He can easily have the offending site shut down or release the proof that he is not lying ...

However I am sure I know which one of them has consistently been proven in the media to be a clown, fantasist and a complete liar.

ETA: No matter which weasely option you pick to deflect with, the truth is that all Green needs to do to clear his name is publish the 'documented proof' .. surely he has it ... or did it get accidentally shredded as it was kept in Ayebrokes offices ..?

That says that you did delete it. not that important anyway

For those who don't know what Mac Madeupname actually said can you give us an example?

The subject of Rangers joining the conference was discussed yesterday, according to talk sport the majority liked the idea. :)

I've always been against the idea of going to England or anywhere as we're a Scottish team but if it gets us away from the hatred and bile i'd kind of welcome it.

Still pie in the sky though imo.

The subject of Rangers joining the conference was discussed yesterday, according to talk sport the majority liked the idea. :)

^^^^^^^^ must try harder :lol:

You're NOT wanted here

By KENNY MacDONALD Published: 14th January 20135ENGLISH Premier League chief Richard Scudamore has sounded a death knell for the Old Firm's dreams of playing down south.Despite Rangers supremo Charles Green starting the debate again last week, Scudamore says English rules will prevent any move.

He said: "It's my fourteenth year of answering this question. The answer is still 'no'.

"Our rules say it's only clubs from England and Wales that can play here and I don't see that ever changing. Quite a lot of clubs in the world would like to play in the English Premier League.

"There have been clubs from other European leagues as well as the Scots who have approached us.

"It's all very flattering but it's not simply going to happen."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2I3d48X00

Edited by lithgierose

The "majority" was 8 out of 14 clubs who were approached, wonder what opinion the other 54 Conference clubs would have

As the man said "Lies,damned lies, and statistics" :rolleyes:

Conference chairman Brian Lee has refused to close the door on a possible move south for Rangers.

The Scottish club's chief executive Charles Green told talkSPORT last week that he would be prepared to quit Scotland and relocate his club to England if plans for a reform of the game north of the border goes ahead.

An exclusive talkSPORT poll has revealed clubs in the Blue Square Premier Division would be in favour of the switch, and Lee insists it would not be impossible.

He told Keys and Gray: "On Monday [January 21] we have a mid-season meeting of clubs so that is a topic for conversation. It's up to the clubs to make rule changes.

"There are one or two problems, of course. It's up to FIFA whether a club can change countries or not, so that's the first issue. And the second, and probably the most important, is the problem it would create with promotion and relegation and having an uneven number of teams.

"It would be wrong if the Football League would not take Rangers as part of the promotion and relegation system. Otherwise they would be in the Conference keeping out a team who might have the wherewithal to go higher in the pyramid.

"But they are not insurmountable problems. You will have to have the co-operation of a lot of different organisations to make it possible, but where there is a will there is a way."

talkSPORT polled 14 of the 24 clubs in the Blue Square Premier League to ask if they would support a move to introduce Rangers into the league. These are the results…

Barrow – MAYBE

Braintree Town – YES

Ebbsfleet – MAYBE

Forest Green - NO

Gateshead – NO

Hyde - MAYBE

Macclesfield – YES

Mansfield – YES

Newport - NO

Nuneaton – YES

Southport - YES

Stockport - YES

Tamworth – YES

Wrexham - YES

Read more: http://www.talksport...3#ixzz2I3cueAQz

Follow us: @talksport on Twitter

Read more at http://www.talksport...jYxQGKg6jhID.99

Must read other peoples post properly, I never mentioned EPL ;)

^^^^^^^^ must try harder :lol:

You're NOT wanted here

By KENNY MacDONALD Published: 14th January 20135ENGLISH Premier League chief Richard Scudamore has sounded a death knell for the Old Firm's dreams of playing down south.Despite Rangers supremo Charles Green starting the debate again last week, Scudamore says English rules will prevent any move.

He said: "It's my fourteenth year of answering this question. The answer is still 'no'.

"Our rules say it's only clubs from England and Wales that can play here and I don't see that ever changing. Quite a lot of clubs in the world would like to play in the English Premier League.

"There have been clubs from other European leagues as well as the Scots who have approached us.

"It's all very flattering but it's not simply going to happen."

Itsnot even joined up writing ffs.the mans saying your no welcome in england not just the EPL

The conference is not League 2 you retard .. your ignorance is astounding ... about those stars Tedi ... any clue yet?

I'm sure that Burma will now start hounding young Dhensboy now, afterall Burma isn't a hypocrite ;)

hah Young Dhensbore makes a kunt of himself....again

If this the start of your meltdown today, can you leave it till 6pm please till I get some grub :)