Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've always been against the idea of going to England or anywhere as we're a Scottish team but if it gets us away from the hatred and bile i'd kind of welcome it.

Still pie in the sky though imo.

I'd be off in a heartbeat if possible.

And - as I've said before - all of Scottish fitba would benefit hugely.

Can someone post what Green said and whatever proves that he's been blethering again?

Benny you don't need to post what Green says as you already know it's going to be stupid and embarrassing to the Gers fans in general.

Guest Kincardine

I really think it's time tor the SFA to impose punishments on Green for continuing to drag Scottish football through the mud.

That or simply give him notice that their membership will be terminated at the end of this season or next and they are free to seek pastures new ...

Just what is this 'dragging through the mud' shite and how come we're all so keen on meeting out punishment? I do not always agree with Chuckles but he is entitled to his views and good on him for being forthright.

There is just too strong a desire to clamp down on open debate and to hand out punishments to folk.

Just what is this 'dragging through the mud' shite and how come we're all so keen on meeting out punishment?

If Green speaks out in any way on any subject then he's bringing the game into disrepute - according to plastics and diddies.

And do you really need to ask why said plastics and diddies are so keen on consequences punishment for Rangers?

If Green speaks out in any way on any subject then he's bringing the game into disrepute - according to plastics and diddies.

And do you really need to ask why said plastics and diddies are so keen on consequences punishment for Rangers?

Rangers died, as for the new club, I want to see them punished conesquenced to pee off their inbred bigotted sectarian fans who TUPE'd over :)

If he had actually spoke out on things that didn't make Rangers in general look so fucking stupid by greeting about this and that,then I wouldn't pish myself so often.

Green has no morals or decency or he would be trying to heal the wounds and reduce the friction between Rangers and !!!! every fucking one by the looks of it because he is has now involved taking the EPL & UEFA to court over sexism FFS.

You would have thought when he bought the assets and reformed the club he could have behaved in a dignified manner but no this arsehole went on the rampage about your so called enemies FFS ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Behave according to Kincardine Green isn't dragging Scottish football and it's reputation through the mud ,.,. healthy debate is now classed as mud slinging and pot shots in the media.

Also stamping your feet and making blackmailing noises about leaving because they are being unfairly treated is good for the game ...

He's exactly what their fans deserve though ...

All Green has done is put forward his opinion on this 12-12-18 format as not viable towards his own club,which he is perfectly entitled to do and also put forward another opinion that maybe his board should look to pursue avenues out of Scottish football,something that your own club have been active in a number of times over the years. Absolutely nothing wrong with looking after his own clubs interest and indeed he would be failing the club and support if he didn't do this. Where has Green tried to blackmail,as you put it,anyone, by stating about the club looking to pursue leaving Scottish football. Rest assured that if Lawell was given any encouragement about Celtic leaving Scottish football he would actively pursue it also.

Edited by youngsy

Guest Kincardine

Behave according to Kincardine Green isn't dragging Scottish football and it's reputation through the mud ,.,. healthy debate is now classed as mud slinging and pot shots in the media.

Dhen you have to go easy on the strong language. Not everything is, "Dragging Scotland's reputations through the mud."

It is perfectly acceptable to have a healthy debate without resort to hyperbole.

Whatever happened to something like, "Well you may think that but my view is this......"

All Green has done is put forward his opinion on this 12-12-18 format as not viable towards his own club,which he is perfectly entitled to do and also put forward another opinion that maybe his board should look to pursue avenues out of Scottish football,something that your own club have been active in a number of times over the years. Absolutely nothing wrong with looking after his own clubs interest and indeed he would be failing the club and support if he didn't do this. Where has Green tried to blackmail,as you put it,anyone, by stating about the club looking to pursue leaving Scottish football. Rest assured that if Lawell was given any encouragement about Celtic leaving Scottish football he would actively pursue it also.

It was posted earlier that Green made skidmarks on his pants complaining about a situation that his team would be playing the same teams if reconstruction went ahead and failed to see that his reconstruction ideas had Rangers still playing the very same teams as well if his plans went through :blink:

Dhen you have to go easy on the strong language. Not everything is, "Dragging Scotland's reputations through the mud."

It is perfectly acceptable to have a healthy debate without resort to hyperbole.

Whatever happened to something like, "Well you may think that but my view is this......"

Hi, Kincardine, and well done for your work today rebuilding the reputation of your team - i.e. that you and some others find extreme views unacceptable.

I have to say, though, on this occasion, I lean towards Dhen's interpretation. Everything about the whole ibrox saga has been so convoluted and corrupt (on all sides), that there actually IS some interest in Scottish football down here now. Unfortunately, it is mostly of the "what the f**k are they thinking of?" type, and by "they", I mean rangers, the governing bodies, other teams, basically anybody connected with the game. Add in Charlie's comments about leaving the country, his sex-discrimination line, his ignorance over employment law, and his boycotting fellow clubs, and the whole freak show is a fucking embarrassment.

Never mind what celtic have been fortunate to achieve in Europe - the SPL is the closest we've seen for a long time, and I reckon the majority of fans would also say the most enjoyable. Yet all the football fans I talk to know about Scottish football is "that mad fucker at ibrox".

So yes, "national embarrassment" is pretty apposite - and this time rangers have managed it without a single fan leaving Scotland. Probably another world record.wink.gif

Green has no morals or decency or he would be trying to heal the wounds and reduce the friction between Rangers and !!!! every fucking one

You would have thought when he bought the assets and reformed the club he could have behaved in a dignified manner but no this arsehole went on the rampage about your so called enemies FFS ?

This is about the size of it. In a weak moment back in the summer, I found myself wondering whether the new Rangers might be able to actively ditch some of the baggage and set about building bridges while behaving with a bit of humility. Fat fucking chance.

I'm not entirely sure what Green's up to. I think it's a combination of things: He enjoys this professional Yorkshireman persona he adopts, where rudeness and an economical approach to the truth is confused with straight talking. I also think he enjoys the adulation of the dopier masses and he likes the regular ego massages this platform gives him. In addition, I reckon he's bloody cynical. He's been advised early on about how to appeal to Rangers' worst - and noisiest - elements. I'm pretty sure he cares little for the club and absolutely certain he cares less for Scottish football.

I actually think he's a pretty horrible individual, but it remains to be seen what damage he'll do - and to whom - before he departs.

Hi, Kincardine, and well done for your work today rebuilding the reputation of your team - i.e. that you and some others find extreme views unacceptable.

Probably another world record.wink.gif

1/ Agree, Kincardine isn't an inbred troll, he just cannae stomach what has happened.......don't blame him......

2/ Check the Dead Pool. loads of ''Worlds Oldest/Greatest'' etc have died in the last year :D

This is about the size of it. In a weak moment back in the summer, I found myself wondering whether the new Rangers might be able to actively ditch some of the baggage and set about building bridges while behaving with a bit of humility. Fat fucking chance.

I'm not entirely sure what Green's up to. I think it's a combination of things: He enjoys this professional Yorkshireman persona he adopts, where rudeness and an economical approach to the truth is confused with straight talking. I also think he enjoys the adulation of the dopier masses and he likes the regular ego massages this platform gives him. In addition, I reckon he's bloody cynical. He's been advised early on about how to appeal to Rangers' worst - and noisiest - elements. I'm pretty sure he cares little for the club and absolutely certain he cares less for Scottish football.

I actually think he's a pretty horrible individual, but it remains to be seen what damage he'll do - and to whom - before he departs.

Agreed he doesn't give a flying fook about the Scottish game.When he eventually gets run out of Scotland by his loyal supporters after he shows his true colours he will have left one massive shite stinking out Ibrox and left Rangers in such a position that they will be ridiculed even more than administration/liquidation ever did to them.

It was posted earlier that Green made skidmarks on his pants complaining about a situation that his team would be playing the same teams if reconstruction went ahead and failed to see that his reconstruction ideas had Rangers still playing the very same teams as well if his plans went through :blink:

He's still got the right to voice his opinion about the format,as in whether he finds 12-12-18 a worse format than the 14-14-14 put forward by the club. We're all well aware that his main issue is about not moving up a level,again as CEO of the club,any club,he has the right to voice that opinion for the well being of his club,as in ST sales or whatever that this restructure will have on a financial effect on the club. When has there ever been a restructure of divisions been done before to be initiated for the next season,as far as i can remember it always took place after a seasons grace.

Guest Kincardine

1/ Agree, Kincardine isn't an inbred troll, he just cannae stomach what has happened.......don't blame him......

Wun, that's an odd post from you. We've exchanged views before and what you say surprises me. I have no issue with what has happened. I have said more than a few times, "We deserve all we got" and I'm not defending us on that issue.

I am sort-of sticking up for Chuck but also challenging Dhen's use of language. We just have to tone down the hyperbole. Taking issue with The SFA et al is just not 'dragging Scottish football through the mud'.

Edited by Kincardine

Good news for all fans of Scotland's senior football clubs (including Rangers International FC):

The FA Football Rules & Governance

7. Election of a Club into a League

7.1 Usually a club can only enter the NLS at Step 7

So Chucky can choose from any of these great leagues:

Anglian Combination Premier Division, Central Midlands League North Division, Central Midlands League South Division, Cheshire League Division One, Dorset Premier League, Essex Olympian League Premier Division, Hertfordshire Senior County League Premier Division, Humber Premier League Premier Division, Leicestershire Senior League Premier Division, Midland Combination Division One, Northern Alliance Premier Division, Peterborough & District League Premier Division, Somerset County League Premier Division, Staffordshire County Senior League Premier Division, Suffolk & Ipswich League Senior Division, Wearside League, West Cheshire League Division One, West Midlands (Regional) League Division One, West Yorkshire League Premier Division, Wiltshire League Premier Division and of course not forgetting Sheffield and Hallamshire County Senior League Premier Division . . . close enough for the Blades fans to welcome him back.