Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:unsure: I am technically ''homeless'' and couldn't give a shoite.........................

I am 45 years of age and if the World ends when I die I would have a chortle.

SS-18 I thought you were older than 12?

That is understandable when considering the hardship that you have put yourself through Wunfella, you and Albert would have made very good associates! tongue.gif

Guest Kincardine

I am forced to admit that a large number of Kincardines writing today, on this thread and others, has been reasoned and fair. From that I have to deduce we have in our midst one of the very the top percentile of orc. A kind of super orc,

Please do not try to patronise me. There are many reasonable Rangers fans on this forum so get to f**k with your faux sycophancy.

Oh and the 'tic toc' jibe? I'd reckon Father Time is nearer your club than mine.

Guest Kincardine

Exactly ! it's a commission to rule upon whether Rangers cheated by financial doping by using EBT's

Hell, you know this isn't true. I will give £100 to a charity of your choosing if the phrase, "financial doping" is used in any meangiful way.

Hell, you know this isn't true. I will give £100 to a charity of your choosing if the phrase, "financial doping" is used in any meangiful way.

Financial doping = paying players bonuses by methods not included in the associations rulebook breaking the rules.

Guest Kincardine

Financial doping = paying players bonuses by methods not included in the associations rulebook breaking the rules.

Like I said if the Kangaroo Court even bother to meet then I will give £100 to a charity of your choosing if the phrase, "financial doping" is used in any meangiful way.

Deal or no deal?

I am forced to admit that a large number of Kincardines writing today, on this thread and others, has been reasoned and fair. From that I have to deduce we have in our midst one of the very the top percentile of orc. A kind of super orc, which has laces rather than velcro and uses cutlery. If your kind were just a little bit smarter and a little less gullible, you could be their king.

However you snuck in a nasty wee bit of the party line and I won't let it slide. What exactly is it that you 'got' ?

10point penalty for oldco. Given.

Demoted as punishment Preferentially placed in Div 3

Year long signing ban Laughably short single transfer period suspension, starting after you'd picked up enough mercenary crocks and thugs to see you through.

That's it. Stop playing the conciliatory card, "we took our punishment like stoic, brave, rangers men", when you have received nothing like an appropriate punishment. And in fact you have gotten away with an obscene amount of debt and so far at least, all that cheating. Tic Toc

I've had enough of this hypocrisy. Far too many guys like oor Wullie here , on one hand they play the what about the debt jibes and on the other hand post about Craig Whyte being a hero.

Well you know what ,we're off our knees now and as we're getting back up we'll see some of you falling down.

Edited by bennett

Like I said if the Kangaroo Court even bother to meet then I will give £100 to a charity of your choosing if the phrase, "financial doping" is used in any meangiful way.

Deal or no deal?

:blink: are you on the sauce there ?

If it is used in the commission you can be sure that they will phrase it to the point that it will make sense even to you.

The simplest way it will be used is to extend Rangers wage budget by avoiding tax due to the HMRC,players who used an EBT could expect an increase in their overall salary by using an abused tax relief method to the point they totally ripped the pish out of it..

If Rangers had a £40 million wage budget and we found out that at least £5 million was paid into the scheme each year and that amount was paid out each year it was deposited into the account.

That gave Rangers an extra £5 million quid extra to pay players,so Rangers stretched their budget to a whopping £45 million because of it.This is how Rangers managed to pay for your big players that Rangers would have not afforded with a smaller budget.

FINANCIAL DOPING !

I've had enough of this hypocrisy. Far too many guys like oor Wullie here , on one hand they play the what about the debt jibes and on the other hand post about Craig Whyte being a hero.

Well you know what ,we're off our knees now and as we're getting back up we'll see some of you falling down.

:lol: