Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think they will do it, too.

And we'll see them in court.

smile.gif

Lolz, what is with Sevco fans and their empty threats :P

Maybe, in common with other primitive groups, when they feel threatened they try to embrace the familiar and are trying to move any confrontation to an environment where they feel comfortable and have experience?

Lolz, what is with Sevco fans and their empty threats :P

Hardly a threat - and certainly not mine - just the likely outcome of the next example of inherent corruption at the very top of the Scottish game.

And even though it cannot be my threat - I'm looking forward to Scottish fitba turning on itself again. Such idiotic drama seems the most likely result of the lies and - cough - drive for integrity we've been choking on for so long.

We have plenty of money to drag this through the courts for years, can the soon to be defunct SPL say the same?

On what grounds, though? Don't forget Charlie doesn't recognise the SPL's authority over rangers, as they've never played in that league. Although, has Charlie? Because they're his titles, or so he says.

After all the months of bollox on this thread, are you seriously trying to tell me you don't realise that this commission is looking into SPORTING misdemeanors, not legal behaviour?

EBTs - legal or illegal? Doesn't matter a f**k.

EBTs - payments declared in full to the governing bodies - yes or no? That's the question.

I don't reckon the SPL would be pissing money away if they weren't fairly sure all payments weren't declared. After all, rangers should have supplied the documentation to the governing bodies, shouldn't they? So the SPL will already know what rangers declared. Then there's the remaining documentation from rangers themselves, and the statements from former players, saying that other payments were made.

Legal, illegal, moral or not - all the commission wants to know is "were the rules of the competition adhered to?"

On what grounds, though? Don't forget Charlie doesn't recognise the SPL's authority over rangers, as they've never played in that league. Although, has Charlie? Because they're his titles, or so he says.

After all the months of bollox on this thread, are you seriously trying to tell me you don't realise that this commission is looking into SPORTING misdemeanors, not legal behaviour?

EBTs - legal or illegal? Doesn't matter a f**k.

EBTs - payments declared in full to the governing bodies - yes or no? That's the question.

I don't reckon the SPL would be pissing money away if they weren't fairly sure all payments weren't declared. After all, rangers should have supplied the documentation to the governing bodies, shouldn't they? So the SPL will already know what rangers declared. Then there's the remaining documentation from rangers themselves, and the statements from former players, saying that other payments were made.

Legal, illegal, moral or not - all the commission wants to know is "were the rules of the competition adhered to?"

You would have to ask the clubs legal representatives that question Norman, unlike you i'm not qualified to answer it.

Nice to see the RFFF money finally used tho.....

You would have to ask the clubs legal representatives that question Norman, unlike you i'm not qualified to answer it.

Nice to see the RFFF money finally used tho.....

But as a rangers fan that qualifies you to have an opinion, it allows you to imagine the likelyhood of a positive or negative result based on the info WRK provides and discuss it.

of course, you know that already, and would rather deflect any conversation which may shed your club/company in a negative light.

But as a rangers fan that qualifies you to have an opinion, it allows you to imagine the likelyhood of a positive or negative result based on the info WRK provides and discuss it.

of course, you know that already, and would rather deflect any conversation which may shed your club/company in a negative light.

I've already given my opinion that it'll go to court, the legal complexities involved in this case however are outwith my area of expertise.

Plenty of P&Bers are legal experts and i'm sure they'll soon fill us in.

I've already given my opinion that it'll go to court, the legal complexities involved in this case however are outwith my area of expertise.

Plenty of P&Bers are legal experts and i'm sure they'll soon fill us in.

I dont think any P&B's have said they are legal experts, have they.... A lot of rangers fans have sarcastically acused people of being such, but i'd be surprised in "plenty" have called themselves such.

I dont think any P&B's have said they are legal experts, have they.... A lot of rangers fans have sarcastically acused people of being such, but i'd be surprised in "plenty" have called themselves such.

Nonsense you only need to read a couple of blogs and you're a legal and financial expert © P&Bers

Theres nothing you can't learn from a blog and blogs are always 100% factual.

From the master of complete bollix dressed as fact ... pure comedy gold :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for last statement - someone is going really fcuking ridiculous when Green decides it's not in his financial interest to bother because he has no legal leg to stand on ....

Even if he is still stupid enough to proceed .. he still needs to win it before you can contemplate laughing ,,.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I still predict he's not stupid to proceed to an appeal ... but he may prove me wrong on that score.

What?

Guest Kincardine

Well life is very simple then?

There's another, just as cogent, aspect. Were the rules of the competition actually up to scratch and designed to cover the legal use of EBTs? I suspect not.

Also, The FTT have already declared that these were discretionary and recoverable advances. whether people like it or not. If the stooges of the The SPL (RIP) find otherwise then it will only be to satisfy the atavistic lynch-mob of plastics and diddies.

Guest Kincardine

Do please expand on your answer so it's clearer to the masses ... Tedi might get the wrong impression.

The guy asked, "Do the SPL not have the right to strip any title they like?" and I replied 'No'. Which bit of 'no' needs expanded on?

Maybe something like, "They can't strip any titles they like, even from their own competition. To do so would be to endorse caprice and whim." Does that help?