Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

You really are one sad fcuker Bennett,

Oh come on Dhen. That's a wee bit strong. Bennett's expressing his views and there's no need for petty abuse like that.

Recant?

Guest Kincardine

Aye okay ,.. IMO you really are one sad fcuker Bennett.

Tsk tsk. Off to the naughty step for you, boy! One minute for each year of your life.

See you back in a quarter of an hour ;)

I agree that a club should not be able to cheat to gain an advantage and should suffer consequenses for doing so.

But I don't think that the players achievements should be taken away if they had nothing to do with the cheating.

Of course if these players knew that what they were doing was wrong then they should be stripped of the achievements.

It wasn't the players that won the trophies, it was the club... or was it the company, it's so confusing. Anyway, unlucky for them, but things like this happen when you dance with the devil/sign for Rangers.

I think they will do it, too.

And we'll see them in court.

smile.gif

Hardly a threat - and certainly not mine - just the likely outcome of the next example of inherent corruption at the very top of the Scottish game.

And even though it cannot be my threat - I'm looking forward to Scottish fitba turning on itself again. Such idiotic drama seems the most likely result of the lies and - cough - drive for integrity we've been choking on for so long.

Sounds like it, and sounds like it.

Fair play, though, I'll ask. Why use "we", and why would "we" see "them" in court?

Guest Kincardine

8000 of which came from You, Bennett, Tedi, Bendarroch, No8 and Youngsy! :P

Indeed. Less than 8% of the bullshit from us. 92% of the bullshit from the Ps & Ds. Sounds about right to me.

Guest Kincardine

Rangers to leave Scottish football to play in the Conference? I didn't think they did Woking away?

Mods, move this pish to the Antiques Roadshow thread, please.

Where did I state this is what will happen you fruitcake?

I do feel sympathy for the players as it is through no fault of theirs. However that is no valid reason for the club not to be punished for breaking the rules.

Whether the players will be allowed the above luxuries I do not know ... but imo I feel they should.

Just not at the expense of letting the club of the hook.

I'm not interested whether they legally can or not .. if they cannot then it's tough .. it's memories only.

You really are one sad fcuker Bennett,

Young Dhensboy does not know

Though thats never stopped you making a kunt of yourself before, so why should now be any different.

My post for context:

On what grounds, though? Don't forget Charlie doesn't recognise the SPL's authority over rangers, as they've never played in that league. Although, has Charlie? Because they're his titles, or so he says.

After all the months of bollox on this thread, are you seriously trying to tell me you don't realise that this commission is looking into SPORTING misdemeanors, not legal behaviour?

EBTs - legal or illegal? Doesn't matter a f**k.

EBTs - payments declared in full to the governing bodies - yes or no? That's the question.

I don't reckon the SPL would be pissing money away if they weren't fairly sure all payments weren't declared. After all, rangers should have supplied the documentation to the governing bodies, shouldn't they? So the SPL will already know what rangers declared. Then there's the remaining documentation from rangers themselves, and the statements from former players, saying that other payments were made.

Legal, illegal, moral or not - all the commission wants to know is "were the rules of the competition adhered to?"

Look at WRK`s post, while not claiming to be a legal expert, he does try to suggest things like they are facts, he also tries to suggest that we have no grounds for appeal, so either he is correct and gives this opinion because he is a legal expert or he is talking out of his arse and winging it and relying on the fact like Bennett says that we are not legal experts and cannot challenge his drivel.

I think the SPL tribunal still have to operate within the law and the legality of the EBT`s has to be taken into account, I guess we will see what happens but I know that anybody dismissing any appeal out of hand is going to look doubly stupid if Rangers do appeal and subsequently win.

What the blue f**k are you on about, Tedi? Where do I say anything is factual? This is an arena for debate, and I'm discussing the subject at hand.

I mention from where any sane person following this story can see that evidence germane to the commission can be drawn. Any argument with that?

I have never claimed any knowledge of any subject I am not familiar with. Can you say the same?

I do not, at any point, mention the possibility or otherwise of an appeal.

Why do you think the legal status of the extra payments is relevant?

Nonsense you only need to read a couple of blogs and you're a legal and financial expert © P&Bers

Theres nothing you can't learn from a blog and blogs are always 100% factual.

I've no doubt you've got a list of people who have claimed such expertise, Bennett.

Tell you what, let's hear some names, or shut the f**k up trying to defame everyone who doesn't cleave to your stupid world view.

Well life is very simple then?

There's another, just as cogent, aspect. Were the rules of the competition actually up to scratch and designed to cover the legal use of EBTs? I suspect not.

Also, The FTT have already declared that these were discretionary and recoverable advances. whether people like it or not. If the stooges of the The SPL (RIP) find otherwise then it will only be to satisfy the atavistic lynch-mob of plastics and diddies.

Were the rules actually written to accommodate rangers' cheating, do you mean?

The rules were pretty clear, certainly much clearer than some clubs' accounts, and rangers would appear to have gone outside them. If rangers' payments didn't conform to the rules, why didn't they move for a change to the rules to accommodate rangers' payment methods when they started paying people this way?

Could it be because they didn't think they'd get caught? Or, if they did get caught, they'd just get a slap on the wrist because they Were The Peepul?

I've no doubt you've got a list of people who have claimed such expertise, Bennett.

Tell you what, let's hear some names, or shut the f**k up trying to defame everyone who doesn't cleave to your stupid world view.

I'll leave the keeping of lists to you secret agent types Norm, not really my cup of tea.

Normans getting angry......again :lol:

Were the rules actually written to accommodate rangers' cheating, do you mean?

The rules were pretty clear, certainly much clearer than some clubs' accounts, and rangers would appear to have gone outside them. If rangers' payments didn't conform to the rules, why didn't they move for a change to the rules to accommodate rangers' payment methods when they started paying people this way?

Could it be because they didn't think they'd get caught? Or, if they did get caught, they'd just get a slap on the wrist because they Were The Peepul?

Not only an expert in football rules and regs, he's an expert when it comes to accountancy too. You're the man Norm.

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

Not only an expert in football rules and regs, he's an expert when it comes to accountancy too. You're the man Norm.

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

We're not worthy

^^^^^Still struggling to grasp what a football forum is.